عيون العرب - ملتقى العالم العربي

العودة   عيون العرب - ملتقى العالم العربي > عيــون الأقسام العلمية > معهد تعلم لغات العالم > تعلم اللغة الانجليزيه

تعلم اللغة الانجليزيه خطوة بخطوة تعلم اللغة الانجليزية هنا وبسهوله ,دروس اللغة الانجليزية, معهد لتعليم اللغة الانجليزية مجاناً, دروس صوت فيديو, باوربوينت كتب , برامج لتعليم اللغة الانجليزية, دورات لتعليم اللغة الانجليزية.

إضافة رد

LinkBack أدوات الموضوع انواع عرض الموضوع
قديم 10-29-2007, 02:44 PM

رد: ?What does love means to you

Thanks alot for ur beautiful words sherey and ur welcome to the English Club
رد مع اقتباس
قديم 11-25-2007, 12:12 PM

<P><B>Love</B> has many different meanings in English, from something that gives a little pleasure ("I loved that meal") to something one would die for patriotism pair bonding). It can describe an intense feeling of affection an emotion or an emotional state. In ordinary use, it usually refers to interpersonal love. Probably due to its psychological relevance, love is one of the most common themes in art and music.</P>
<P>Just as there are many types of lovers, there are many kinds of love. Love is inherent in all human cultures. It is precisely these cultural differences that make any universal definition of love difficult to establish. .</P>
<P>Expressions of love may include the love for a "soul" or mind, the love of laws and organizations, love for a body, love for nature, love of food, love of money, love for learning, love of power, love of fame, love for the respect of others, etcetera. Different people place varying degrees of importance on the kinds of love they receive. Love is essentially an abstract concept, much easier to experience than to explain.</P>
رد مع اقتباس
قديم 11-25-2007, 12:19 PM

islamic love.

In a sense, love does encompass the Islamic view of life as universal brotherhood which applies to all who hold the faith. There are no direct references stating that God is love, but amongst the 99 names of God (Allah), there is the name Al-Wadud or 'the Loving One', which is found in Surah 11:90 as well as Surah 85:14. It refers to God as being "full of loving kindness". In Islam, love is more often than not used as an incentive for sinners to aspire to be as worthy of God's love as they may. One still has God's love, but how the person evaluates his own worth is to his own and God's own counsel. All who hold the faith have God's love, but to what degree or effort he has pleased God depends on the individual itself.
Ishq or divine love, is the emphasis of Sufism Sufis believe that love is a projection of the essence of God to the universe. God desires to recognize beauty, and as if one looks at a mirror to see oneself, God "looks" at itself within the dynamics of nature. Since everything is a reflection of God, the school of Sufism practices to see the beauty inside the apparently ugly. Sufism is often referred to as the religion of Love. God in Sufism is referred to in three main terms which are the Lover, Loved, and Beloved with the last of these terms being often seen in Sufi poetry. A common viewpoint of Sufism is that through Love humankind can get back to its inherent purity and grace. The saints of Sufism are infamous for being "drunk" due to their Love of God hence the constant reference to wine in Sufi poetry and music.
رد مع اقتباس
قديم 11-25-2007, 12:42 PM

A Special World

A special world for you and me
A special bond one cannot see
It wraps us up in its cocoon
And holds us fiercely in its womb.

Its fingers spread like fine spun gold
Gently nestling us to the fold
Like silken thread it holds us fast
Bonds like this are meant to last.

And though at times a thread may break
A new one forms in its wake
To bind us closer and keep us strong
In a special world, where we belong.
رد مع اقتباس
قديم 11-25-2007, 12:44 PM

If I could have just one wish,
I would wish to wake up everyday
to the sound of your breath on my neck,
the warmth of your lips on my cheek,
the touch of your fingers on my skin,
and the feel of your heart beating with mine...
Knowing that I could never find that feeling
with anyone other than you.
رد مع اقتباس
إضافة رد

مواقع النشر (المفضلة)

تعليمات المشاركة
لا تستطيع إضافة مواضيع جديدة
لا تستطيع الرد على المواضيع
لا تستطيع إرفاق ملفات
لا تستطيع تعديل مشاركاتك

BB code is متاحة
كود [IMG] متاحة
كود HTML معطلة
Trackbacks are متاحة
Pingbacks are متاحة
Refbacks are متاحة

المواضيع المتشابهه
الموضوع كاتب الموضوع المنتدى مشاركات آخر مشاركة
Words of Love lavender أرشيف المواضيع الغير مكتمله او المكرره او المنقوله و المخالفه 24 09-07-2007 09:33 PM
Too Much Love Will Kill You wjeeeeeh أرشيف المواضيع الغير مكتمله او المكرره او المنقوله و المخالفه 11 04-12-2007 03:57 AM
please please read this and give me your comments!!! love in kids point of view bakr أرشيف المواضيع الغير مكتمله او المكرره او المنقوله و المخالفه 4 12-18-2006 03:41 AM

الساعة الآن 03:19 PM.