عيون العرب - ملتقى العالم العربي

العودة   عيون العرب - ملتقى العالم العربي > عيــون الأقسام العلمية > معهد تعلم لغات العالم > تعلم اللغة الانجليزيه

تعلم اللغة الانجليزيه خطوة بخطوة تعلم اللغة الانجليزية هنا وبسهوله ,دروس اللغة الانجليزية, معهد لتعليم اللغة الانجليزية مجاناً, دروس صوت فيديو, باوربوينت كتب , برامج لتعليم اللغة الانجليزية, دورات لتعليم اللغة الانجليزية.

إضافة رد

LinkBack أدوات الموضوع انواع عرض الموضوع
قديم 08-28-2007, 02:13 AM

?What does love means to you

?What does love means to you

We were all gathered at one of my friend’s house having some snacks and tea. When on of my friends? asked me what does love means to you

I paused for a second when this question was asked to me. I turned my memories pages backwards and smiled and said that love is the best gift ever to oneself it makes you realize the beauty of nature, it makes you realize the bird nest that has been the whole year there and you never gave a moment to look at it,I remember realizing that amazing flower growing between the rocks and couldn’t believe I haven’t seen it before although I passed by it every single day and I didn’t realize that amazing flower. There where lots of worries but love made me feel as if some one was patting me on the shoulder telling me don’t worry sweet heart every thing is going be fine .Yeah it’s been a long time since I felt my cheeks flush I loved those days when my eyes was glittering with happiness every one could see the way I smiled and laughed the way I was so energetic to life, I suddenly paused again and flipped my memories pages forward and said love is very beautiful but it pains like hell, it cuts you very deeply but the only thing is when you are in love people smiles at your smile, but when love hurts you no one cries when you cry. Love hurts like hell it sucks all the happiness and joy out of you life and you feel that you can’t survive any more days, months even years comes and goes and life goes on after lots of battles and wars you survive and try to live your life normally and you succeed but this time the mirror you use to look at yourself is broken into big pieces but you still look the way you are before you got in love you still can see the beautiful heart of yours. Life goes on and again I flip my memories pages to forward and look at myself again getting in love again but this time I’m more careful than first time. I have got hurt and I’m not willing to go again on that road but life again takes me to another beautiful road where I can even see rainbows when it’s raining which made me believe again in love and smile and laugh out louder than the last time I had faith that this time is much better that the last time, I believed that I am more mature this time and life changes and it is worth taking this chance and I again I loved and cried a lot and tried to survive but this time I felt I won’t be getting along and I don’t want to get over mountains but I did and faster than I thought I could, life goes on days and months. As I’m a human being and couldn’t live without love I missed the days I saw rainbows in rain and enjoyed the beauty of nature I went back giving myself another chance but this time I was surprised that the mirror that I use to look at is broken in to very small peaces I tired gathering them but it cut my figures and I could see blood all around my hands and it suddenly spread to my neck and face holding me back. I could see myself very blue and hopeless I lost the free gift from GOD which called (faith) and believed that it is a miracle if I did gather my small peaces again and enjoyed the fever of love but it is only 1% and I won’t give it a chance it’s not worth it this time since the small peaces of the mirror is hard to go back. I looked up with a blue smile and said that is what love means to me would you want me to pour you some tea and there was a very long silence till one of my friends said I would love too drink some tea.

رد مع اقتباس
قديم 08-28-2007, 02:52 AM

رد: ?What does love means to you

Lavender

Love, like a river, will cut a new path
whenever it meets an obstacle.

- Crystal Middlemas -

Love is like a mustard seed;
planted by God
and watered by men

- Muda Saint Michael -

There is only one happiness in life,
to love and be loved.

- George Sand -

You know you are in love
when you see the world in her eyes,
and her eyes everywhere in the world.

- David Levesque -

Love is strong yet delicate.
It can be broken.
To truly love is to understand this.
To be in love is to respect this.

- Stephen Packer -

When you love someone,
all your saved-up wishes start coming out.

- Elizabeth Bowen -

We sat side by side in the morning light
and looked out at the future together.

- Brian Andres -

Love is like a mountain,
hard to climb,
but once you get to the top
the view is beautiful.

- Daniel Monroe Tuttle -

Love is not blind - It sees more and not less,
but because it sees more it is willing to see less.

- Will Moss -

Love is like the sun coming out of the clouds
and warming your soul.

- Author Unknown -

To the world you may be one person,
but to one person you may be the world.

- Bill Wilson -

Love is smiling on the inside and out.

- Jennifer Williams -

My pillow.

Enveloping me in your soft folds of comfort.

Eyes closed, your gentle caress soothes my concerns
and carries my thoughts to a bed of pure contentment.

Completely satisfied, I lay in your sweet embrace,
longing to remain indefinitely.

This is love.

- Lauren Hunt -

Love is a moment that lasts forever...

- Julie Wittey -

Love isn't blind; it just only sees what matters.

- William Curry -

Love that is true never grows old.

- Elben Bano -

Love reminds you that nothing else matters.

- Amy Bushell -

Love is a decision not an emotion or feeling,
that if made from the heart will outlast anything...

- Raul and Samantha Juarez -

Love is more than a feeling;
it's a state of mind.

- Lisa Grude -

One look
One smile
One touch
One embrace
One kiss
One love
Two people
Two minds
Two souls
Two destinies
One road
One journey
One ending
Together.

- Melissa Higgins -

What's love?

Love is...

What makes a weak man brave
And a king step off his throne
Good times, bad times
Easy times, tough times
It comes in an instant
And lasts three days after forever

That's what love is.

- Mike -

Love is the emblem of eternity;
it confounds all notions of time;
effaces all memory of beginning,
all fear of an end.

- Madame de Stael -

Love is sweet, delicate, dreamy
an eternity of gorgeous moments.

- Sarah Montgomery -

Romance is the fuel that keeps love burning hot.

- Rusty Silvey -

The way to love anything
is to realize that it might be lost.

- G. K. Chesterton -

Love,
The key that unlocks the doors of impossibility.

- Fikayo Ositelu -

Love is when you look into someone's eyes
and see their heart.

- Jill Petty -

Love is something you can't describe
like the look of a rose,
the smell of the rain,
or the feeling of forever.

- Kristen Kappel -

Love is when you look into someone's eyes,
and see everything you need.

- Kristen Kappel

==========================

with my Pleasures & More Respects
for Your Highness of Majestic

Ashiq

بحبك أكتر من أنى أحبك
رد مع اقتباس
قديم 08-28-2007, 12:47 PM

Thanks Ashiq you cheered me up
رد مع اقتباس
قديم 08-31-2007, 06:36 AM

Hello, Dear Lav...
Pour me lots of tea....
She said one time..they will destroy the flower u gave me..i said they can always tear a flower or even walk on it with their dirty boots but they will never kill it's smell..
life, parents, so and so took the sprirt away..my body was within the soul was hers my body was in wonder my soul was home
!!!!!
Being a man.I never looked at mirrors ..I can only see , plan and work to make my queen a QUEEN then..not me..not her but the irony of things takes the little sweet drops of rain away..
i used to see spring in her laughter..i used to see rain in her steps..i used to feel june in her words..
I promiced her it would be differen and she took it to the heart..
I drove so far away I blocked every thought of what happened..that nervous bleeding inside my head

life goes on, mind grows u start looking different at things yet again the look the smile is only one on every women on earth..u only see her no matter what u do..that was painfull for a while..
u go on with ur life ur new Lady says how come u never open that precious bag and shows me what inside
???
how come u never tell me I love u
???
what does love mean to u
???
I tried to be fair..i tried to be wise.I tried to hold it within..i said to her and i say to all..Love is only sharing..love is only living together with respect..like they say in Arabic 3eshra..thats what love is..
if its anything more than that its u being out of

reality

رد مع اقتباس
قديم 08-31-2007, 02:21 PM

Thanks wjeeeh for ur participation in my log but don't u think life sometimes is not fair.Or is it us who mind lots of things.
رد مع اقتباس
إضافة رد

مواقع النشر (المفضلة)

أدوات الموضوع
انواع عرض الموضوع

تعليمات المشاركة
لا تستطيع إضافة مواضيع جديدة
لا تستطيع الرد على المواضيع
لا تستطيع إرفاق ملفات
لا تستطيع تعديل مشاركاتك

BB code is متاحة
كود [IMG] متاحة
كود HTML معطلة
Trackbacks are متاحة
Pingbacks are متاحة
Refbacks are متاحة

المواضيع المتشابهه
الموضوع كاتب الموضوع المنتدى مشاركات آخر مشاركة
Words of Love lavender أرشيف المواضيع الغير مكتمله او المكرره او المنقوله و المخالفه 24 09-07-2007 09:33 PM
Too Much Love Will Kill You wjeeeeeh أرشيف المواضيع الغير مكتمله او المكرره او المنقوله و المخالفه 11 04-12-2007 03:57 AM
please please read this and give me your comments!!! love in kids point of view bakr أرشيف المواضيع الغير مكتمله او المكرره او المنقوله و المخالفه 4 12-18-2006 03:41 AM

الساعة الآن 07:54 AM.