عيون العرب - ملتقى العالم العربي

العودة   عيون العرب - ملتقى العالم العربي > ~¤¢§{(¯´°•. العيــون الساهره.•°`¯)}§¢¤~ > أرشيف المواضيع الغير مكتمله او المكرره او المنقوله و المخالفه

أرشيف المواضيع الغير مكتمله او المكرره او المنقوله و المخالفه هنا توضع المواضيع الغير مكتملة او المكرره في المنتدى او المنقوله من مواقع اخرى دون تصرف ناقلها او المواضيع المخالفه.

LinkBack أدوات الموضوع انواع عرض الموضوع
قديم 08-09-2010, 08:37 AM

true religion jeans Words, music, poetry _237

Words, music, poetry Has been very fond of music, a great song always make purify the soul, so emotional sublimation. I am here and you briefly talk about own words, music, poetry view sincerely hope that friends and more valuable advice, learn from each other, learn from each other, each other. Also take this opportunity to encourage and support friends again express my sincere gratitude. words, music development, reached a peak in the Song dynasty in China, unfortunately, a lot of words preserved,true religion jeans, while the music is lost. Now we read the word, wrote the lyrics has just as appreciate poetry, write poetry it was. Poetry from the literary or cultural toward a recession after the Song Dynasty,nike air jordans shoes, until the introduction of modern verse, the whole culture of poetry only signs of recovery. words,true religion brand jeans, poetry to be known as poetry. Song is mainly based on the development of the Tang out, and to poetry of this ancient body of literature has been carried forward. Song Dynasty poets almost always tinkering with a tune, complete words, to increase the fun of writing. Few generations of people into them, \basically can not be popular. Of course,true religion jeans women, the modern words and poems have been extended to develop their respective areas, the distinction between words and poetry and how to write poetry, many articles, here is not to say. I often see, \good poetry. A friend wrote the lyrics should pay attention to this point. With the rapid development of modern music, the lyrics are increasingly showing her varied, attractive and moving side. Although the lyrics were written, much more than writing music, but the overall situation on the Western point of view now, I think, the lyrics of the development (creation) is also behind the development of music (creation). Many reasons for this phenomenon is mainly cultural level and the author's experience these two aspects. Culture determines a person's quality of experience determine the depth and breadth of work. words, music, poetry, the author is not only the expression of certain emotions or feelings about themselves, more important is going to tap human nature, with work to interpret the feelings of the human world, so that will better sublimation, cleaning themselves and their readers, listeners emotions, thus furthering the meaning of life to the sentiment. We have to admit that China's words, music,true religion, poetry culture is still in a recovery period. Traditional culture like a broken porcelain, scholars, literary men are looking forward to pieces one by one. Finally, I want to say that poetry treasures of Chinese culture, Chinese poetry is better to inherit and carry forward the fine traditional culture elements, is the ideal, reality, beauty and art, a comprehensive reflection of humanity. Chinese poetry is the most luxurious mood, focus more on the Western philosophical poetry, I love Chinese poetry, which contains her profound connotation of Chinese civilization, I believe: China is a land of poetry, the Chinese written characters and its unique emotional load expression of power, so that China's poetry in the past, the future will be, the world's most beautiful poetry. I hope we work together! More articles related to topics: Class teacher, you in the end that do ed hardy clothes Firecrackers in the true religion jeans women Love of _799 Miscellaneous

مواقع النشر (المفضلة)

تعليمات المشاركة
لا تستطيع إضافة مواضيع جديدة
لا تستطيع الرد على المواضيع
لا تستطيع إرفاق ملفات
لا تستطيع تعديل مشاركاتك

BB code is متاحة
كود [IMG] متاحة
كود HTML معطلة
Trackbacks are متاحة
Pingbacks are متاحة
Refbacks are متاحة

المواضيع المتشابهه
الموضوع كاتب الموضوع المنتدى مشاركات آخر مشاركة
true religion jeans men Met an old comrade in arms h6813894 أرشيف المواضيع الغير مكتمله او المكرره او المنقوله و المخالفه 0 08-06-2010 03:35 PM
true religion jeans women About The Author h6813894 أرشيف المواضيع الغير مكتمله او المكرره او المنقوله و المخالفه 0 08-06-2010 03:34 PM
true religion jeans men The woman also lonely _369 h6813894 أرشيف المواضيع الغير مكتمله او المكرره او المنقوله و المخالفه 0 08-05-2010 03:32 PM
true religion jeans (Nung) Send Acacia of the Mid- h6813894 أرشيف المواضيع الغير مكتمله او المكرره او المنقوله و المخالفه 1 07-26-2010 06:14 AM

الساعة الآن 05:34 AM.