عيون العرب - ملتقى العالم العربي

العودة   عيون العرب - ملتقى العالم العربي > ~¤¢§{(¯´°•. العيــون الساهره.•°`¯)}§¢¤~ > أرشيف المواضيع الغير مكتمله او المكرره او المنقوله و المخالفه

أرشيف المواضيع الغير مكتمله او المكرره او المنقوله و المخالفه هنا توضع المواضيع الغير مكتملة او المكرره في المنتدى او المنقوله من مواقع اخرى دون تصرف ناقلها او المواضيع المخالفه.

LinkBack أدوات الموضوع انواع عرض الموضوع
قديم 07-24-2010, 10:13 PM

true religion jeans (Nung) Send Acacia of the Mid-

(Nung) Send Acacia of the Mid-Autumn Moon: Sword smile (Nung) Mid-Autumn Moon Send Acacia ??????????????????Analysis: Excalibur smile ????????????????? Original starting on 2009-10-05?? Popularity: 8857, \Mid-Autumn Festival from the years of reincarnation, marching on along the way, Yingying long-sleeved, wind dance. Teng attic, into the den, turned quaint books, a hint of ink in the air and open to, the wind flowing rhyme and elegant. She Ningmei frown, standing screens, facing the moon, chanting eternal Masterpiece. 1 Song, tactfully Elegant, quiet wan the Su-flowing, full of Acacia, and methods of the overflow from the Juan-juan, such as the waterfall plunging down, Xilian and refined. Style of singing, the thinking rain, rouge-like face, across the faint trace of tears, and inviting a sentimental. staring, Delicate thin clouds. A full moon, hanging space, a trace of the quiet cool. Look eye lift, on hazy, like a layer tulle shrouded, mysterious, quiet natural. Also, or beauty of the scarf, wrapped around a charming softness. Poetic like the wind blowing, suddenly disturb a month. Those verdant mist, Xu Zhao Italy, slowly floating, graceful and somewhat elegant. Gradually,mbt shoes, the wind scattered the moon, to disperse the mist, brings tears of. Fragmentation of light and shadow to fall on shallow ground, silver Yen, white transparent. Fengguowuhen, a plume of subtle fragrance, You Youde scattered, collisions, broken, untouchable. At first hearing, is silent. If, silent flow through. Such as the beauty of the pupil of the eye, fall-like beneath pure monopoly. Started soaring, Hua Yan, Fallen flowers 1, piecemeal fetch water, lying on the slanting arms, soft Iraq raving. Perhaps this is frankly mind when aphorism it! Occasionally, Xiao Sha shadow of the trees, the birds stopped several branches, the issue of chirp Ming Now they flutter their wings banner, next minute, flash sticks, flying at high altitude,cheap mbt shoes, circled. Think of this graceful mood,true religion jeans, already overflowing ventricle, Su Jie quiet feeling. Yuet Wah, such as, little star. At this time the mood is take it lightly, like white moon, silver pigment thorough, light and agile. Breeze wearing white dress, softly passing, walking light and behavior among some in the moonlight. Full moon is always vulnerable to wind and confusion, in subtle language, low-sing song. Wind may be to understand the wind, one that is combined with the moon, the moon dancers, a Europe, a quiet. I do not want to miss such a fortune, then, independent window, watching breeze brandish moon, Happy and comfortable. A trace of breeze from the window lattice gap squeeze in, the tips of the hair down I gently slide You Youde chill, fall into the heart Valley. I secretly picked up Jisi cool, gently stroking. Faint trace of melancholy, like the wind that rushed into eyes, fixed grid faint hidden bitterness. (Depression of the eyes, flashed the wind, and passed the faint trace melancholy.) Ning Mei, the slightest bit lonely and unhappy. In fact, the eyes have been, a touch of tears, rolling, such as the tip slides of dew, quiet in his mouth soft. Looking to the month. Moonlight as flow like spilled down, slowly flowing in the ground, as she threw a thin layer of gauze. Screen deep, pine Tu Cui, Su Su sound, reveal the mind, slowly in the branches, the hermit sad lonely melancholy. Deeply moved by the lonely state of mind; far, withered autumn leaf, the wind scattered, gradually as the heart, fall into the cold. At this point, the heart, such as undercurrents, or dynamic, or static, or sad, or hi. Then, I suddenly heard a faint fragrance Road, then, eyes locked, impressively regained consciousness. August Osmanthus incense still did hit. This time, I think, a fall in the early morning,true religion brand jeans, mist hazy, I go to pavilion, alone flowers, osmanthus open up the eye-catching, exquisite fragrance, flower with a dew drops, playfully Xi move, immersed in the slightest Italy, silent moisture. I found that life actually cater to the law of nature. Flowers bloom again and again, again and again withered. Life Even so, however, still my heart, thoughts such as, wholehearted and attachment, such as a moon, pours such as the soft, such as silver covered with earth. Evening,, how are you? This round of the moon still stay with you, hand in hand, affects the thoughts and wishes. At the moment, only willing to fall in Acacia, with the wind to go, and months of Kiyoteru 1, intoxicated. month, as a beautiful melody of song, faint melody, a trace of fragrance in the Huai. I look at the month, blowing chill, hit gently, like a river in autumn, spilled into the bottom of my heart, my heart flicker. Turn off the lights, stay in the dark, quiet thoughts, no tears James Yu Ning choke marks. Imagine your flexibility, in the middle, that drunk smile, linger in my heart for a long time not been dispersed. Perhaps only then, that I can by the moon, a strong word, said Fu worry, and placed a trace of care, a trace of nostalgia. Cool as, across time and space, I soft in the waiting, you are listening, is moved, or indifferent about, or side of a sunset that day, already weakened in the dusk. Perhaps the Red things, such as the dim misty rain, specious, no see,Nike Air Jordan, no two words. Perhaps, sometimes, love the deeper, the deeper wounds, thinking of the thicker. Ha ha! I uttered a pale, hollow laugh. In fact, I sometimes want to escape, to forget. Like to describe martial arts in a wine, live in dreams. Drink, you can forget the past. If the moon lift up, pull my shadow is very long, very long, breeds like loneliness and melancholy Rao. At this time, I will Sad words, write a poem line by line, so lonely and melancholy flowing in between the lines. Perhaps I will hide behind the text, a little to enjoy, to see who left a beautiful death, such as Bana, always distribute a distinctive fragrance to attract you, Yidufangrong. So later, calmly review these sections, even if Leiyu 1000 line, you will find that this is a persistent moved. the distance, brightly lit. At this time, every household began to spend time together, and tables placed an abundance of moon cake and food, start the full moon. Some hang a lantern, some large, around one child, laughter break in the middle. Of course, some can only Advantages and Disadvantages alone the moon. In any case, they are all different forms, and placed a blessing to give to their parents, give their love, perhaps, your heart's desire, never realized, it is just a legend. However, the feel of a blessing and sustenance, is enough. At the moment, I have not the moon's elegance, a touch of Acacia spread of heart, sad thoughts, such as book pages, a page turned. I could, tears Lian Lian, no Yuning choking. practice of using a pen, with express language, the fragmented memory, the same as the string of beads up to Acacia for the lead. Su-tear continuous, full to pour in the brush, slowly settling in the pen, change withered roses. Perhaps the start of the story, the outcome would have been arranged. Like this, after a busy all fall into the dust. Looking back, you in my story, it seems that only a section of the novel, when read, and sometimes tear, the sometimes hair province awake. I often woke up in the nightmare, fighting tears pillow covers. I Huang Wu, almonds are always looking more round. But things are always not the intention, such as rain, the Montreal withered petals, sad, frustrated. In fact, some, some things, destined to be tired a tired, thin and thin. last year of the moon, I deliberately keep a position, hands together, hold in front. Quiet, the heart, such as only. I had a close dialogue with the moon, a special kind of dialogue. Full moon, I pray gift, I do not need to diffuse only hope to honor a true, nothing more. In fact, just like in the full moon, and you hand in hand, accompanied forever. Remember, the monthly Mid-Autumn Festival, you sent me a text message, plain language of sincere, such as the curl of smoke, in my heart swing. I refuse to be deleted, so far stored in the mailbox. In fact, we encounter a misunderstanding. We feel, perhaps nothing, just a sincere friendship, close to the pro-only. Even far-fetched to say that only in each other's eyes in the vanished. You said you like my simple, sincere, more like my share of good faith. I laugh at you, a Wang autumn, is still as clear as the river, their smiles as bright as the flowers bloom. Your turn, your smile wit, is like. I want this scene and set-piece in my memory, warm, such as drinking a cup of tea, Ganlie and comfortable. graduated from university, work is not forthcoming, and, to paste, I have a low profile to the shuttle in the stream, to the workers. At that time, met you, I tell you at first sight. Look at your eyes, I keep my inherent modesty and shyness, you laugh, laugh so much fun. The next child, is still so Xin, an SMS, one by one greeting, one were touched, such as the fragrance of roses, scattered in my memory. Last year in September, I suddenly got a severe cold, severe cough, a full week out of the bottle on a string, you accompanied me, sitting next to me telling jokes, talk about some fun things, I am very happy . Say you're sitting asleep. Quietly, I see your face, glabella Yang Zhao trace of warmth, was so happy. I think this child, will not long endure it. At one time, forced by the pressure of work, I was always depressed, frustrated, always drink with friends, drink, drunk. You know, do not stay a little face, face to face lecture me. In fact, I can understand, you care about me, care about me. Later, you patiently to talk to me, encouraged me, let me cheer up. Look at you, I feel, I am a happy. Later, we all wish fulfilled by the district's test, now gone to work. thin day by day to the child, and I drift away with you, such as the septum and hope. The other side of reality, always too far from me, far away. Day, I have no pleasure, and the Beach Front of the half, I have one, stood still, holding the rose, like a fool of himself, standing in the aisle, crying without tears. A second, a minute, an hour so no choice but to stand, feet numb, dull eyes had tears. Day, you did not come out, I thought I did something wrong, and then I, you quarrel with his father occurred, due to our business. In this way, a margin of helpless curtain. Your eyes began to get cold, such as touch of misty rain. , I lost the soft, walk in the pain of loneliness. Numerous, I often dream of a date with you, pull your hand tightly. Dream wake up, everything is casting haze of confusion. moon, full moon. I calmly overlooking the moon, wipe tears, gently stroking the pain of the past. I know that scars of the past could no longer recover. At this point, just want to call Dan Yiqu the moon and send you Acacia. Next month to listen to, faint sound of the piano, singing almonds thicker. Silent thoughts, send the moon, the moon accompanied by sounds like breeze, the sea of the heart. Let breeze to carry a blessing and greetings: \ More articles related to topics: ed hardy hoodies 9 of drunk Planet country _1120 Air Jordan 【First Love】 renovation of the road before _796 ed hardy hoodies Delicate next month, around 99 pieces _546 intestinal roots
قديم 07-26-2010, 06:14 AM

:77: :77:

مواقع النشر (المفضلة)

تعليمات المشاركة
لا تستطيع إضافة مواضيع جديدة
لا تستطيع الرد على المواضيع
لا تستطيع إرفاق ملفات
لا تستطيع تعديل مشاركاتك

BB code is متاحة
كود [IMG] متاحة
كود HTML معطلة
Trackbacks are متاحة
Pingbacks are متاحة
Refbacks are متاحة

المواضيع المتشابهه
الموضوع كاتب الموضوع المنتدى مشاركات آخر مشاركة
Islam is the religion of the Future نبيل المجهول أرشيف المواضيع الغير مكتمله او المكرره او المنقوله و المخالفه 0 05-12-2007 11:16 PM
two web site to send sms wissal004 أرشيف المواضيع الغير مكتمله او المكرره او المنقوله و المخالفه 10 05-14-2006 06:10 PM

الساعة الآن 01:31 AM.