عيون العرب - ملتقى العالم العربي

العودة   عيون العرب - ملتقى العالم العربي > ~¤¢§{(¯´°•. العيــون الساهره.•°`¯)}§¢¤~ > أرشيف المواضيع الغير مكتمله او المكرره او المنقوله و المخالفه

أرشيف المواضيع الغير مكتمله او المكرره او المنقوله و المخالفه هنا توضع المواضيع الغير مكتملة او المكرره في المنتدى او المنقوله من مواقع اخرى دون تصرف ناقلها او المواضيع المخالفه.

LinkBack أدوات الموضوع انواع عرض الموضوع
قديم 07-24-2010, 10:16 PM

true religion brand jeans Flow of love in the sile

Flow of love in the silent office: Yu Chuan Zhao, Deng Yifeng Love in the silent office mobile ??????????????????Of: Yu Chuan Zhao,cheap mbt shoes, Deng Yifeng ????????????????? Original starting on 2007-10-23?? Popularity: 2525 in the text messaging, and I said: the moment, I lost the concept of home. The relationship between the parent more cool, especially the father, there is no common language with each other, perhaps he can give me is money, if the relationship between father and son from the moral, I even think we strangers to each other is irrelevant. I am really afraid of this himself ... ... Jun Zhuo's wind swept over the face, I stare at the phone screen in a daze, soaked the whole teeth seems like a strong acid strong corrosive liquid, a dull pain in silence cell phones before school is the father gave me, my father seems very easy in a language that is not convenient at the university did not phone contact with teachers and classmates, I am home phone that much through the thin metal piece, I felt the father left body. End the years since his father send me to the railway station with a motorcycle, I ride a journey of learning a foreign land, a half-year did not go home because the family once more under the circumstances, the younger brother of pro-and drop-out south Guangzhou City to find new ground, leaving only the pain of my father often wind to stay at home doing housework, busy some light work for a long time not to call his father, and seems a huge gap, we have to each other without saying a word I always imagine this scene: the early morning dawn, he is like a village, Sister, smoke rising in rural areas, there he staggered to pick up the wood to the film; him a dinner, a whisper, a bed, a lonely older in that dark alley, in the evening under the village, then he looked around, she has lingered lingered slowly when approaching the car as far away as the time even if he be a sugar as a child dancing with excitement, when the car slowly drove away the sidelines, he was and if the child had been snatched away disappointed when sugar was at a loss Students still remember as a child when his father, sent him a homemade card, he was moving Debu residences hold me touch me kiss me, every good sensible to praise me a good listener; still remember the college entrance examination He did not like the other parents before as hard hearted woman to teach me, but do not interrupt to bring me food; still remember in my college entrance examination after losing the last part he did not scold me, but with the exception of trust seriously look to my own choose their own future ... ... Father, like a tree,ed hardy clothes, always blissful silence, left him a solid arm for the lush foliage of my trees shelter \ create shade,Nike Air Jordan, like the flow of years, such as fingers sliding However, I knew it was years, and they get older,true religion brand jeans, even emerging leaves are no longer full of life when the father of flowers thanks, I know I can not always have the child The deepest sense of the most sincere dedicated my life without complaint to raise my father, although the two generations long have different ideas and way of life has not inevitable generation gap, but You will always be my top days of life God, and I want to make you proud forever proud of his son. \He only knows to give silent,true religion brand jeans, but never left hand does not need to say thank you! the depth of the original parent was heavier than we think, to long ... ... concentrated in the sea, no amount of language to describe too pale, the journey, the way we run, all the way blessing our father. \ More articles related to topics: Shore _270 Childhood of words heart sing English _97 Know ... _1755

مواقع النشر (المفضلة)

تعليمات المشاركة
لا تستطيع إضافة مواضيع جديدة
لا تستطيع الرد على المواضيع
لا تستطيع إرفاق ملفات
لا تستطيع تعديل مشاركاتك

BB code is متاحة
كود [IMG] متاحة
كود HTML معطلة
Trackbacks are متاحة
Pingbacks are متاحة
Refbacks are متاحة

المواضيع المتشابهه
الموضوع كاتب الموضوع المنتدى مشاركات آخر مشاركة
صووور انمي رومنسي ((anime love))***برعايه ن.ب.ع.ع ووو ش. last love °•فتاة الأنمي•° أرشيف المواضيع الغير مكتمله او المكرره او المنقوله و المخالفه 28 04-06-2011 06:13 PM
true religion jeans (Nung) Send Acacia of the Mid- h6813894 أرشيف المواضيع الغير مكتمله او المكرره او المنقوله و المخالفه 1 07-26-2010 06:14 AM
The true love ؟؟؟؟؟ -LILI- أرشيف المواضيع الغير مكتمله او المكرره او المنقوله و المخالفه 16 04-30-2010 04:59 PM
Islam is the religion of the Future نبيل المجهول أرشيف المواضيع الغير مكتمله او المكرره او المنقوله و المخالفه 0 05-12-2007 11:16 PM

الساعة الآن 04:01 PM.