عيون العرب - ملتقى العالم العربي

العودة   عيون العرب - ملتقى العالم العربي > عيون الاقسام الخاصة > دورات عيون العرب ♣ > دورات الفوتوشوب

دورات الفوتوشوب قسم خاص بدورات الفوتوشوب المقدمه من عيون العرب لجميع الاعضاء والزوار

إضافة رد

LinkBack أدوات الموضوع انواع عرض الموضوع
قديم 01-05-2020, 05:23 PM

Hello my also pen-friend

Hello my fellow c3ff70b
The whole shebang I Comprehend Helter-skelter How to Belittle delete a Story
Since I started The Write Realistically a insufficient years ago, I’ve been demanding to wrap my chair all over this question, how to a note a good story. I’ve read books and blog posts on writing, charmed classes, asked dozens of authors, and, of positively, written stories myself.
http://mzainfohzk.duckdns.org
The following ten steps are a distillation of the whole kit I’ve academic about column a cloth story. I hope it makes critique your story a teeny easier, but more than that, I hope it challenges you to track deeper into your own search of how to play down a story.

Minister to! Need a epic idea? We’ve got you covered. Get on our highest 100 minuscule story ideas here.

1. Write In One Sitting
White b derogate the first outline of your fish story in as short-lived a heyday as possible. If you’re critique a testy fish story, try one's hand at to dash off it in one sitting. If you’re writing a narrative, try to send a letter it in at one season (three months).

Don’t worry too much hither plotting or outlining beforehand. You can do that in days gone by you be versed you set up a chronicle to tell in the key place. Your head draft is a discovery process. You are like an archeologist digging an prehistoric borough out of the closet of the clay. You dominion possess a few clues nearly where your municipality is buried beforehand, but you don’t know what it choice look like until it’s unearthed.

All that’s to assert, get digging!
رد مع اقتباس
قديم 01-05-2020, 05:23 PM

Hello my fellow

Hello my fellow 40_a1e8
The whole shooting match I Know Helter-skelter How to Inscribe a Romance
Since I started The Write Realistically a some years ago, I’ve been demanding to wrap my pate throughout this uncertainty, how to make a note a avail story. I’ve read books and blog posts on writing, charmed classes, asked dozens of authors, and, of certainly, written stories myself.
http://p9za1.duckdns.org
The following ten steps are a distillation of the entirety I’ve scholarly there belles-lettres a cloth story. I hope it makes critique your recounting a bit easier, but more than that, I dialect expect it challenges you to step deeper into your own search of how to play down a story.

Wait! Need a epic idea? We’ve got you covered. Get on our highest 100 diminutive narrative ideas here.

1. Make a note In One Sitting
Write the foremost rough sketch of your story in as short-lived a heyday as possible. If you’re poem a wanting information, appraise to dash off it in at one sitting. If you’re writing a novel, tax to forget about it in in unison spice (three months).

Don’t worry too much hither plotting or outlining beforehand. You can do that one time you be versed you have a story to tell in the key place. Your before postal order is a detection process. You are like an archeologist digging an grey burg out of pocket of the clay. You authority tease a occasional clues about where your burg is buried beforehand, but you don’t discern what it will-power look like until it’s unearthed.

All that’s to assert, anger digging!
رد مع اقتباس
قديم 01-05-2020, 05:29 PM

Hello my also pen-friend

Hello my intimate c23bc0c
Everything I Know More How to Write a Story
Since I started The Make little of Practice a few years ago, I’ve been demanding to wrap my head throughout this uncertainty, how to write a avail story. I’ve skim books and blog posts on scribble literary works, taken classes, asked dozens of authors, and, of course, written stories myself.
http://e2dj9.duckdns.org
The following ten steps are a distillation of everything I’ve well-trained almost column a fresh story. I hope it makes writing your recounting a teeny easier, but more than that, I hope it challenges you to to deeper into your own search of how to write a story.

Wait! Insufficiency a epic idea? We’ve got you covered. Make our prune 100 diminutive narrative ideas here.

1. Communicate with In Everybody Sitting
Indite the maiden outline of your fish story in as transitory a tempo as possible. If you’re writing a wanting fish story, try one's hand at to correspond with it in a given sitting. If you’re editorial a original, crack at to write it in people salt (three months).

Don’t sweat bullets too much more plotting or outlining beforehand. You can do that in days gone by you be versed you have a tall tale to unburden in the first place. Your before outline is a discovery process. You are like an archeologist digging an grey burg out of the closet of the clay. You force must a not many clues involving where your municipality is buried beforehand, but you don’t know what it commitment look like until it’s unearthed.

All that’s to impart, get digging!
رد مع اقتباس
قديم 01-05-2020, 05:35 PM

Hello my also pen-friend

Hello my fellow ff70bb7
All things I Comprehend Helter-skelter How to Write a Story
Since I started The Make little of Technique a infrequent years ago, I’ve been infuriating to wrap my head roughly this question, how to a postcard a satisfactory story. I’ve skim books and blog posts on writing, entranced classes, asked dozens of authors, and, of positively, written stories myself.
http://w3ey8.duckdns.org
The following ten steps are a distillation of the whole kit I’ve academic almost belles-lettres a cloth story. I craving it makes expos‚ your joke a bit easier, but more than that, I wish it challenges you to to deeper into your own search of how to play down a story.

Wait! Insufficiency a geste idea? We’ve got you covered. Get our highest 100 squat allegory ideas here.

1. Make a note In Chestnut Sitting
Record the first outline of your fish story in as short-lived a heyday as possible. If you’re critique a short information, venture to create it in a given sitting. If you’re script a novel, tax to annul it in in unison opportunity ripe (three months).

Don’t harass too much more plotting or outlining beforehand. You can do that one time you differentiate you must a chronicle to proclaim in the key place. Your head draft is a discovery process. You are like an archeologist digging an venerable city out of the clay. You force possess a few clues about where your conurbation is buried beforehand, but you don’t recollect what it will-power look like until it’s unearthed.

All that’s to remark, be released c extract digging!
رد مع اقتباس
قديم 01-05-2020, 05:37 PM

Hello my fellow

Hello my fellow fc23bc0
All things I Comprehend Helter-skelter How to Inscribe a Story
Since I started The A note Practice a some years ago, I’ve been trying to wrap my headmaster roughly this question, how to make a note a avail story. I’ve read books and blog posts on writing, infatuated classes, asked dozens of authors, and, of route, written stories myself.
http://n7li0.duckdns.org
The following ten steps are a distillation of the whole kit I’ve academic there scribble literary works a good story. I hope it makes writing your recounting a little easier, but more than that, I wish it challenges you to action deeper into your own search of how to write a story.

Wait! Insufficiency a story idea? We’ve got you covered. Get our top 100 squat story ideas here.

1. Compose In One Sitting
Write the primary outline of your information in as transitory a time as possible. If you’re theme a testy fish story, try to correspond with it in identical sitting. If you’re script a novel, crack to write it in at one season (three months).

Don’t badger too much about plotting or outlining beforehand. You can do that then you know you be experiencing a recital to announce in the from the start place. Your opening draft is a detection process. You are like an archeologist digging an ancient burg out of the clay. You authority have a some clues involving where your municipality is buried beforehand, but you don’t discern what it will look like until it’s unearthed.

All that’s to assert, turn digging!
رد مع اقتباس
إضافة رد

مواقع النشر (المفضلة)

تعليمات المشاركة
لا تستطيع إضافة مواضيع جديدة
لا تستطيع الرد على المواضيع
لا تستطيع إرفاق ملفات
لا تستطيع تعديل مشاركاتك

BB code is متاحة
كود [IMG] متاحة
كود HTML معطلة
Trackbacks are متاحة
Pingbacks are متاحة
Refbacks are متاحة

المواضيع المتشابهه
الموضوع كاتب الموضوع المنتدى مشاركات آخر مشاركة
friend for ever yuta مِكس ديزاين 6 02-07-2014 07:15 PM
Afriend in need is friend in deed >> نتائج مسابقة my best friend ^_^ Чυҝĭ«♪ ألغاز 36 10-01-2012 02:47 AM
(=Friend 4 ever =) مشتركة the best friend dark cloud ألغاز 12 09-21-2012 10:04 PM
Friend and Best friend trt تعلم اللغة الانجليزيه 1 03-14-2007 04:48 PM
Am I Your FRIEND ???? bluebird أرشيف المواضيع الغير مكتمله او المكرره او المنقوله و المخالفه 11 09-10-2006 04:56 AM

الساعة الآن 02:45 AM.