عيون العرب - ملتقى العالم العربي

العودة   عيون العرب - ملتقى العالم العربي > عيون الأقسام الترفيهية > عيون التهاني و الترحيب بالأعضاء المستجدين > قسم أخبار و أحوال الأعضاء و نشاطاتهم

قسم أخبار و أحوال الأعضاء و نشاطاتهم تبادل أخبار و أحوال الاعضاء و المشرفين فيما بينهم وكل مايستجد في حياتهم و يهتم بنشاطات الاعضاء ومجموعاتهم الخاصه.

Like Tree11152Likes
موضوع مغلق

LinkBack أدوات الموضوع انواع عرض الموضوع
قديم 01-14-2016, 03:48 PM

طبعا لان الناروعينا يغارو من الساسوساكو يلي هما ثنائي متكامل وصلت درجة الحقد والغيرة وانكار الذات عندهم لان يتمسخرو على كلام الداتابوك اتخيلو مرة قرات ف التمبلر احد الناروعينا المقهورين المحروقين درجة العقم يلي فيه وصلت لان يتمسخر على عبارة ان ساكرا ملئت وحدة ساسكي هي العبارة كل مخلوقات الكون تعرف انها وردت بالداتابوك يلي هو اصلا من كتابة كيشي الحمدلله الذي عافاني مما ابتلاه بغيري وفضلني عن الكثير مما خلق تفضيلا بجد ناس مريضة نفسيا لازملها مستشفى مجانين ف اسرع وقت وانا اقول ليش العالم كله عاهات واغبياء ماهو الناروعينا يلي مسببين الغباء للعالم درجة الغباء وصلت لانكار كلام الداتابوك عنجد حالتهم النفسية خطيرة
قديم 01-14-2016, 04:01 PM

اقتباس:
المشاركة الأصلية كتبت بواسطة sakuya konohana hime مشاهدة المشاركة
عيناطا من شدة حقارتها ونذالتها وحبها الاناني والتملكي للناروطو قون تبغى منه يشلح الوشاح يلي حاكته امه له ويلبس وشاحهها المعفن مثلها اتخيلو مدى النذالة لا والمشكلة انها غارت من الوشاح ف البداية كانت رح تنتحر فكرته من وحدة من معجبات الناروطو قون وغارت كيف ان يلبسه ويحافظ عليه بس عنجد تفو عليها عديمة الاخلاق تبغى منه يتخلى عن وشاح امه ف سبيل وشاحها الخايس عنجد عديمة اخلاق ناروتو اتربى يتيم وماصدق ولقا شيء هدية من امه وهي تبغى منه يتخلى عن وشاح امه عنجد انانية ونكرة
وهدا اكثر شيء استفز فانز ناروتو عشان كدا سموه ناروتو بالحقير و كلب هيناتا
قديم 01-14-2016, 04:10 PM

طبعا الكل يعرف ان المترجمة OD على موقع naruto reddit توقفت عن ترجمة الرواية لاسباب معينة طبعا هو ترجمة فيز للرواية تنزل الشهر القادم باذن الله ف المكاتب ف مترجمة على التمبلر حاليا ترجمة التشابتر 6 و 7 وهذا هو رابط حسابها http://hisokasasss.tumblr.com/sakurahiden طبعا ماكملت قراءة لان مكسلة لكم هذي باقي البارتات رح ارفعها حتى يقدر الكل يقراها
Chapter Six, Part Two

Ino had arrived at an old junkyard on the outskirts of town with Sai. Taking cover in the shadow cast by a steel barrel, they kept a close watch on an old wooden two-story building on the diagonal opposite side of the street.

“That’s one of the hideouts Kido’s group uses.” Informed Sai. “I think it’s used for private meetings, to hide people, or to keep someone hostage.” Sai then continued, “When I was tailing Kido, he came to this place numerous times.”

A hedge snaked itself around the hideout, and near the entrance there stood a figure in an anbu mask and a coat who cast a sweeping gaze over his surroundings.

“Ino, could you check if you can sense Sakura’s chakra coming from inside that building?”

“Roger.” Upon being asked by Sai, Ino entered in to her Sensory-perception mode. Within the building, she sensed three sets of Chakra. However, neither of them matched Sakura’s. “She’s not in there. I can’t sense Sakura’s chakra”.

“I see”, nodded Sai without seeming the least bit discouraged.

“Say, do you plan to just continue on like this and check every single little place Kido has possibly been to?”, asked Ino out of curiosity and concern.

“No way”, came Sai’s reply as he shook his head. “That would take way too much time. Also, if Kido has secret hideouts I don’t know about, then we’d have no chance.”

“Then, what do you plan to do?”

Before coming here, Sai had said to use a more aggressive tactic. He indicated towards the sentry. “Fortunately for us, there is only one guard. Let’s just take him out.”

“Take him out? You mean like, a random battle, here, now?”

“We’ll make a break for it. You use your mind-body switch technique and invade him. Then, I’ll make to attack him and all you’ll have to do is just pull yourself out right before my attack connects.”

This was a very rudimentary skillset combo that the Ino-shika-cho team often used. Ino had actually never done this with Sai before, but there was only one enemy after all, and she trusted in Sai’s abilities, so without any hesitation Ino replied, “I gotcha”. Forming a seal and gathering her mental strength, she dashed out from behind the Steel Barrel the moment the words “’kay I’m off” had been uttered.

Mind-body switch technique!

The jutsu was a success, and Ino felt herself in the upright stance of the Sentry. Forming a fist, Sai pressed in on the Sentry and threw a punch. The very split second before the punch hit, Ino yelled “Kai!” and released herself from the mind of the Sentry.

The first thing the Sentry noticed as he regained his senses, was the looming figure of Sai right before him. Sai’s fist connected with the Sentry’s stomach, and the Sentry doubled over. Sai then aimed a precise chop at the back of the sentry’s neck.

The Sentry dropped soundlessly to the ground, in which Sai then heaved the body over his own shoulder and hastily returned to Ino.

“Let’s interrogate this guy, about everything we need to know”, said Sai as he began walking whilst lugging the Sentry along with him.

Once they had reached the depths of the junkyard, Sai rolled the Sentry over on to the floor. The mountainous pile of junk accumulated next to them made for the perfect cover from prying eyes. Sai drew out a long rope, and tied the hands, as well as ankles, of the Sentry. Pulling the still-unconscious sentry to an upright position, Sai leaned him against the junk pile.

“!! Sai, you sonofa-“

“Be quiet,” murmured Sai calmly and took the mask from the Sentry’s face. The Sentry appeared to be a man around his thirties, and he glared at Sai through a pair of angry eyes as Sai stared back.

“I didn’t want to do such a disrespectful thing to a Senpai, but we’re running short on time so would you please answer our questions.” *

“…” The man wordlessly looked away from Sai.

“Yesterday, you kidnapped someone, didn’t you? Where are you hiding them?”

The man kept his gaze averted and tightened his lips.

“I know that you are a part of Kido’s group. Now where are you keeping Haruno Sakura?”

The man continues to remain silent, and it seems like he intends to persist till the very end.

“Senpai, if you continue to be this way, I’m going to have to resort to methods I really do not want to use”.

“Torture?” asked the man, as the corners of his mouth twitched in to a condescending smirk.

Sai nodded immediately, and said “Yeah, I was also in the Anbu, you know? I know an infinite amount of ways to make someone talk.”

“Fine by me”, replied the man. “Since I too, was part of the Anbu, I would know ways to endure torture.”

“I wonder if that’ll be of any help to you”, said Sai, as he drew a Kunai. Then without hesitation, Sai cut open the man’s garments. The upper body of the man was now exposed. However, he did not seem the least bit bothered.

Ino became nervous. She had witnessed cross-examinations during her missions before. She had heard bellows of rage, and cold threats countless times before, but she had never been in the position of the interrogator.

Thinking that this was all bound to end in a mess of carnage and bloodshed, Ino braced herself.

Sai drew out the brush he used to summon imitation beasts, and said “Ino, you should probably look away.”

“…”

What on earth was he about to do? What was he going to draw? Was he going to make a tiger attack the guy? Or get a giant snake to squeeze the life out of him? Or- or- ..

Gruesome imageries presented themselves within Ino’s mind one by one, and before Ino could stop herself, she opened her mouth to say, “Hey Sai, don’t do anything too-“

… terrible … Ino was about to say, as Sai began to move his brush.

Koochi koochi koo…

“Bwaaa..hahaha…ahahahahahahahaaaaaa!!” The man began to roar with laughter.

“… This- this was what you meant by torture??!” taunted Ino disbelievingly, but Sai replied with a very serious face; “When you are running out of time, this is the surefire way to go for the most effective results.”

“Are you serious?”

“Yep. I read it in a book.”

All the while during this exchange, Sai continued to tickle the Sentry with the brush.

The man continued to laugh, and writhe, until drool could be seen dribbling from the corner of his mouth.

“Could you please just tell me?, Senpai.”

“…Yes.” came the reply, the face and voice of the speaker already in a state of utter despondency. There was not a single trace of the mysterious and intimidating aura that comes with being in the anbu left on the man.

On the outskirts of the north-east side of the village, there is a brick warehouse. Sakura ought to be there, is what the anbu man had told them.

Sai had then immediately summoned an imitation bird, which the two rode on towards their warehouse destination. This wasn’t the first time Ino had ridden on the back of one of Sai’s birds, but it had been quite a long time, and Ino lost her balance on one occasion.

“If you’re scared, you can just hold on to me”, Sai had said while facing forwards. Ino felt a familiar sweet, warm sensation well up within her heart, but then her head took over and she replied “I’m okay”.

This bird was fast. The townscape scenery below their eyes had changed in to lush forests and vast fields of brilliant green. The even flew past wild black kites, as well as hawks.

“I can see it!” said Sai, and pointed towards a location in a two o’ clock direction.

Beyond the wild forest, a wide expanse of plain land followed, and in a corner there stood a brick building. The bird flew rapidly closer to their destination.

It happened when the bird began their descent. Several Anbu appeared and shot Kunai in towards them. Sai nimbly maneuvered the bird through the air and dodged the onslaught of Kunai. Ascending back in the high altitudes of the sky once more, the bird attempted to fly towards the warehouse again.

“Sakuraa!!” Yelled Ino, “We’ve come for you!!!!”

At that very instant, the roof of the warehouse suddenly blasted open and something seemed to have shot out of it.

A silhouette with a raised fist above her head – what had jumped out of the roof was unmistakeably Sakura, her entire body charged with Chakra.

“Sakura!!!!!!?” Ino shrieked hysterically.

“Hmm, that’s funny. We were supposed to be here to save her….”, mused Sai as he blinked his eyes.

- Part Two end -
قديم 01-14-2016, 04:13 PM

Chapter Six, Part Three

“Too late!” yelled Sakura, as she balled her hand into a fist and looked at the roof. Lowering her hips, and bending her knees, Sakura tore through the roof.

It didn’t matter whether this room was an underground basement, or had more floors above or below it. Sakura only focused on breaking through to the top.

“Seize her!!” Kido had raged, but Sakura’s movements were faster.

Oukashou! (Cherry Blossom Impact)

“SHAAAANAAARO!!”

Directing her aim towards the ceiling, Sakura leapt. The force of Sakura’s right fist glowing with Chakra shattered the ceiling to pieces.

What awaited Sakura upon breaking through ceiling was just another large warehouse space.

So, I was locked in an underground basement, Sakura instantaneously realised. With the momentum of the Oukashou still going strong, Sakura broke through the ceiling of the warehouse.

A expanse of the open sky spread before Sakura’s eyes, and she found a powerful feeling of liberation wash over her. At that moment, she heard a voice call “Sakura?!!”

Turning her attention to her right, she saw Sai’s bird. On said bird’s back rode Sai and Ino.

Sakura stopped her upwards momentum, landed on a patch of ground right next to the warehouse, and took a great leap to space some distance.

“Sakura, are you okay?” asked Ino.

“Yeah, somehow. More importantly though, good on you guys for even managing to find this place.”

“Well, we managed to capture one of Kido’s underlings, but… judging from the way things seem to be, you had no problem at all on your own anyway.”

Sai smiled wryly.

However, Sakura had a grave expression on her face - “No way, I’m so glad you guys are here. Kido and Magire are both in there. Don’t let your guard down.”

The moment the words left her mouth, Kido and Magire erupted from the hole that Sakura had punched through the ceiling. Following after them, were several Anbu members.

Sakura, Ino, Sai, and Kido’s crew of approximately ten people glared daggers at each other.

“As the rumours foretold, you are the woman with monstrous strength”, taunted Kido. “However, I won’t let you get away. I must have you as the resource who will take Sasuke’s eyes to even greater levels.”

“As if I’d ever do such a thing”.

“Sakura, what? Sasuke-kun’s eyes? Even greater levels?” asked Ino.

“These guys intend to take Sasuke-kun’s eyes, and make it in to a drug.”

“Drug?”

“Sharingan Drug. Apparently, it’s a medicine which enables anyone who consumes it to have the power of the Sharingan. So, these people plan to kill me right in front of Sasuke-kun, and they think that due to the emotional shock he will receive, his Sharingan will be awakened to even greater levels.”

“!!!!” Ino was speechless.

Sakura continued – “Sasuke-kun’s imposter was also created through drugs made by this lot. They get someone who takes on Sasuke-kun’s form through a transformation jutsu to take a capsule containing his chakra, yeah.”

“How would you guys like to try dying right before Sasuke’s eyes next?”, Kido said with an ugly smirk.

Magire continued – “That’s three people dying all at once right in front of him then. I’m expecting a huge surge in the power of his eyes. That’s all from me.”

“You guys…!”, Ino said as she narrowed her eyes.

“Drugs, huh…” murmured Sai in a cold and composed voice – “Then, the people who attacked me with their collective tailed-beast chakra, was that the effect of drugs too?”

“You’re right. That’s the ‘tailed-beast drug’,” replied Kido.

“So at the Valley of the End, you not only collected Sasuke’s hair and blood, but Naruto’s too, and used that to extract chakra as well?”, asked Sakura.

“You’re half-right. The other half of the answer though, let’s just leave that as a trade secret.”

“What even is a trade secret? Talking as if you’re some sort of conglomerate”, laughed Ino.

To that, Kido replied without missing a beat – “Oh, but we are.”

“Ehh…?”

“We abandoned the village, and made a military corporate. One that’s of a global scale.”

“A military… corporate..?”

As Sakura made a perplexed face, Sai said – “I see… so you intend to sell drugs to conflict zones.”

“That’s right”, answered Kido. “Drugs which can bestow you with the chakra of a tailed-beast, drugs which enable the user to possess Sharingan. If such drugs existed, it would be desirable to any organization wishing to increase their war potential. But that’s not even half of it”, continued Kido. “It is possible for me to create conflict itself. This time, I’d set up an imposter of Sasuke. Just think if I’d made an imposter of an important figurehead in any given country. I could then have the imposter perform an action that would induce conflict. Then, if a war erupts, I can sell a lot of drugs to that particular region. Or, I even have the option of selling mercenaries who are strengthened by the drugs to warzones. However you look at it, we’re set to roll in huge profits. Money, I’d make so much money one cannot help but to sigh in admiration and longing.” As Kido said all this, his trance-like expression was that of pure ecstasy.

“Power gained from the use of drugs is no more than a hollow imitation, I really don’t think anyone would want such a thing as that”, said Ino.

Kido just shook his head, sarcastically muttering “well, well”, and continued – “Firstly, I’d like you to label this as the logical choice, rather than ‘a hollow imitation’, thanks. Also, there’s definitely a demand for this. I mean, come on, this can grant the user the power of a tailed beast, or the Sharingan.”

“Thinking that you can attain strength through mere drugs is nothing but a delusion. True strength is gained by enduring hardship. We aim to reach new heights, one small step at a time.” – said Sakura, to which Kido only snorted.

“That is a truly childish statement. I am of the humble opinion that to be able to simplify things that would otherwise take time is a virtue”, began Kido – “That Children’s Psychosomatic Wellbeing Ward or whatever, was set up by you guys, was it not? In my eyes, that is also nought but an inefficient, uneconomical abomination. Support for the emotional wellbeing of children? Investing time and money in to such a pursuit will bring nothing but a result in an increase of weak, frail children. A child whose spirit has been broken only means that they were nought but a worthless weakling to begin with anyway.” Kido practically spat out the last sentence with disdain.

Ino began to retort, “Excuse me! Sakura and I-”

“ – It’s fine, Ino. Just leave the talking to me,” commanded Sakura. “That guy, he doesn’t understand the intricacies of the human heart. That explains why he failed to lure Sasuke-kun back, anyway.” Upon saying this, Sakura grinned fearlessly. She continued – “Even while manipulating an imposter, Sasuke-kun did not return to the village. This is because he totally misjudged Sasuke-kun’s heart.” As Sakura finished her sentence, a flicker of annoyance could be seen creeping over Kido’s face.

“That man will return. As long as I use you guys as bait – oi!” Kido called out to a masked underling behind him, “ Use this tailed-beast drug. We’re gonna bag these guys. If you end up killing them on the spur of the moment, I really couldn’t care less.”

Upon Kido’s orders, his underlings moved simultaneously. They threw off their Anbu coats and removed their masks. Once they were left in their mission-gear, they tossed the capsule into their mouths.

“To comprehend the true power of your so called ‘hollow imitation’ of a power, you only need a single taste,” said Kido.

Sakura, Sai and Ino also reacted instantaneously and scattered to create a substantial distance between the enemies.

At that moment, they could feel the burst in chakra from Kido’s underlings coming from all directions. All members were now cloaked in a light-purple kind of chakra, from which tails began to materialise. The tail-numbers were all non-identical. Some had one, some had two, and the length of the tail also differed from person to person.

“The tail numbers aren’t uniform”, commented Ino.

“Looks like two tails is stronger than one, judging from the strength of their chakra,” observed Sakura.

“The quantity of tails is determined proportionate to the base chakra of the drug-user before the transformation. If you guys are so curious to learn more, why not take a capsule and see for yourself?,” mocked Kido.

“Be on guard, because even a one-tail would be hard to deal with”, said Sai.

“Got it,” nodded Sakura.

“… Wreck them”, commanded Kido with a sharp jerk of his chin.

With that, the foes clad in tailed-beast chakra charged at the trio.

- Part Three end
ρsүcнσ likes this.
قديم 01-14-2016, 04:15 PM

chapter 7Part One

There were ten attackers in total. They followed closely behind Kido and Magire.

The Sakura, Sai, Ino trio leapt forth to meet them head on, and despite their team being a sort-of last-minute combination, there was nothing to suggest that their team had no synergy.

The usual tactic to use when one’s team is outnumbered is to try to flank the enemies around the outside, all the while watching your teammates backs. This wasn’t something they had time to consciously think about, but their bodies instinctively knew what to do.

The enemies had a myriad of attacks up their sleeves. Just as there were bare-handed fighters who oppressed their enemies through sheer power, there were also kunai wielders and those who kept hidden blades in their sleeves, shrouding them in Chakra to attack.

There were also wind-style users, and consciously-aimed gusts of razor wind would fly forth from time to time. The damage of all of these moves were further augmented by the chakra of the tailed beasts.

Sakura fought with taijutsu and her fists. Because there were no ranged attackers, she wasn’t forced to fight passively.

Ino was usually one to be positioned near the back-lines during these types of close-ranged combat fights, but this was not one of those times. She was currently supporting Sai with her Taijutsu.

All of a sudden, several fireballs around the size of a human head came flying out of nowhere. From the right! Sakura leapt to dodge it.

The fire-style user was the man who pretended to be Sasuke back down in the basement. Two tails flickered from this chakra cloak.

“Shall I become Sasuke for you again?”, he asked as his lips twitched in to an ugly smirk.

“Why don’t you do it then, I dare you."responded Sakura. "I just might be so overjoyed that I’ll hug you around the neck. Then proceed to strangle the life out of you.”

“The one who’ll be doing the strangling is me!” The man extended one of his Chakra tails in Sakura’s direction, and at hairs breadth away from Sakura the tail morphed in to a hand-like shape and clamped around Sakura’s neck.

“!!”

Sakura was hoisted upwards with a sudden jerk, the tips of her toes now dangling above the ground.

“How convenient, this bijuu chakra.” Her opponent crossed his arms, and laughed raucously as he extended his other tail towards Sakura.

A forceful impact connected with Sakura’s stomach. Sakura was doused with es from the combination punches from the tailed Chakra. Whilst she could feel the instantaneous pain, she knew there was no lasting damage. However, this was still not a good position to be caught in. If she kept getting punched like a sandbag, it was only a matter of time before the final critical punch came.

Sakura drew Chakra in to her hands, more specifically, her fingertips, and put her hands on the hand made from the chakra-tail.

“Nngh!” with a surge of force, Sakura made to tear off the hand and thus released herself from her bindings.

“You wench!” The opponent launched Chakra-tail attacks once more at Sakura, who was now firmly on the ground.

Sakura ducked to avoid the attack, and shot towards the enemies’ chest. Sakura landed an elbow attack, followed by an uppercut. Both moves seemed to have made enough of an impact.

“Never! Transform! Into! Sasuke-kun! Again!” were the words Sakura threw out along with her punches.

“Are we clear!?”, said Sakura as she finished her opponent with a roundhouse kick. The opponent’s eyes had rolled in to the back of his head, and he wordlessly collapsed.

Once the opponent had dropped to the ground, the chakra cloak surrounding his body vanished. It seemed that upon losing consciousness, their chakra cloak was set to fade away. In that case, this didn’t seem to be anything different from how usual ninjutsu mechanisms operated.

“If you can just render them unconscious, their chakra should disappear!” Sakura told Ino and Sai.

“It also seems like the effects of the drug are only set to last for a limited time!” returned Ino’s voice.

Sakura got to confirm this with her own eyes. There were several people who were still fully conscious, yet the purple chakra shrouding them had disappeared.

However, those people only had to swallow another capsule for the chakra of the tailed beasts to be reawakened.

“This just means that they can draw the fight out, and replenish their chakra where they see fit.” commented Sai as he manipulated his Ink Tiger all the while exchanging blows using taijutsu. “Let’s finish this up, then.”

At that moment, a “kyuh!” could be heard from Ino. It seems that the enemy had managed to land a kick on Ino. Two of them were now closing in on her fast, armed with Kunai in their hands.

“Ino!” Sakura landed a punch on one of the opponents, whilst Sai threw a kick at the other and he skidded across the ground uselessly.

Ino stood up.

“You okay?” asked Sai, to which Ino nodded and quietly said “yeah” . She then spotted a wound on Sai’s arm, and silently raised her hand over the wound, and began to seal the wound with her medic jutsu.

Sakura clenched her fists.

Ino, Sai, you two fight really well! She quietly thought as she fixed her gaze on the enemies and dashed off towards them.

- Part One End
ρsүcнσ likes this.
موضوع مغلق

مواقع النشر (المفضلة)

تعليمات المشاركة
لا تستطيع إضافة مواضيع جديدة
لا تستطيع الرد على المواضيع
لا تستطيع إرفاق ملفات
لا تستطيع تعديل مشاركاتك

BB code is متاحة
كود [IMG] متاحة
كود HTML معطلة
Trackbacks are متاحة
Pingbacks are متاحة
Refbacks are متاحة

المواضيع المتشابهه
الموضوع كاتب الموضوع المنتدى مشاركات آخر مشاركة
~ّّّّ♥ ○• ♥my real lonely life♥ •○ّّّّّّّّ~♥`~ّّّّّّّ ♥emma♥ مدونات الأعضاء 360 08-10-2014 07:10 PM
سَـأَتَمَسَّــكْ بـِ|حُلميْ| .. حَتى يَتحقَّقْ .. ♥ْْ♥ْ~Love Live ♥ ☂ يُـورلـيـڤ ْ✿ أرشيف المواضيع الغير مكتمله او المكرره او المنقوله و المخالفه 5 04-28-2014 12:41 PM
مشاركتي بالمسابقة ♥♥I love my mam♥♥ ضحكة ~_~ ألغاز 12 10-26-2013 03:11 PM
لكل عاشقين ♥عائلة ناميزاكى ميناتو♥ . صور أنمي 50 01-17-2013 11:40 PM
♥♥My FrIeNd ♥♥ I loVe yOu نيساو هارتنت موسوعة الصور 113 07-21-2011 10:03 PM

الساعة الآن 12:07 AM.