عيون العرب - ملتقى العالم العربي

العودة   عيون العرب - ملتقى العالم العربي > عيــون الأقسام العلمية > معهد تعلم لغات العالم > تعلم اللغة الانجليزيه

تعلم اللغة الانجليزيه خطوة بخطوة تعلم اللغة الانجليزية هنا وبسهوله ,دروس اللغة الانجليزية, معهد لتعليم اللغة الانجليزية مجاناً, دروس صوت فيديو, باوربوينت كتب , برامج لتعليم اللغة الانجليزية, دورات لتعليم اللغة الانجليزية.

Like Tree385Likes
إضافة رد

LinkBack أدوات الموضوع انواع عرض الموضوع
قديم 06-06-2014, 02:40 AM

Talking

first of all I want to thank miss Blue about this perfect game! ! ! It's so wonderful game and what a smart idea of you
I really love English and some others language . . So I will answer umm
Well. . I don't get your question clearly! But if you mean if I like the sad. . Romance. . Fun.. ect. . So I like the sad one! Haha
But if you meant what things in anime like. .Like how they look ect. So
I like their eyes. . Big eyes and best of all the story!! It's the important thing
Erm . . I think I go so far xD hahah
Okays. . My question is
. . ..
Does you ever hated the person who was meant to you everything? and in the end
I wanna thanks miss Blue again and you deserve 5 start from me and like! ! Good luck cupcake ♡
قديم 06-06-2014, 04:00 AM

Wink

اهلا عزيزتي ..
فكرة جدا جد جميلة ..فمشكورة على مجهودك الرائع والراقي ..
سلمت اناملك ..
تستحقين التقييم وهو قي الطرق باذنه تعالى ..
بالنسبة لسؤال روزا الحلوة ياللي فوقي ..
Does you ever hated the person who was meant to you everything?
ان كنت تقصدين بهذا السؤال هل كرهت شخصا كان يوما كل شيء بالنسبة لي ..
فاجابتي هي :-
No .. I did not do. But you can say that I no longer love my girlfriend that I was considered the best
They Geranna words entered my heart like a sword poisoned. Then .. I did not meet to fix things ..
Well I'm happy now .. A buddy is that you find the real time of need .. and I think I found this friendly ..
Besides Rosalinda you of the most beautiful of my friends .. in this forum. As well as the heart of a prosperous _ Best Hunter
And everyone ..
I love you all ..

سؤالي :
Are you honest with yourself??

لكم سلامي
rozalenda and ✖ ьιuε like this.
رد مع اقتباس
قديم 06-06-2014, 04:10 AM

Hi sister roz you make my subject shineing in your shine

Welcome any time my dear

And I am so happy beacuse you like my idea ^.*

Yes its biutiful language ^^

Ok now lets see the question

Ammmmmy answer is

Yes I have ..but some time I thik I hate him and some time I find my silf miss him ..

So my question is

Can you forget someone he cant forget you

And he between time and time ask about you.. And you actually dont know if hi really love you or not ?????

تابعوني على الواتباد سيتم تكملة رواياتي هناك
صفحتي في الواتباد
كي ميناكو
رد مع اقتباس
قديم 06-06-2014, 07:17 AM

Talking

you're welcome cupcake ♥ and by the way . . Miss Ako . .I can understand how you feel it's happened to me many times hahah
But seriously II don't care anymore we live this life once so don't give up (: life is goood! (:
Okays . . My cupcake sister! It's the true you're game is special and wonderful ♥ so about the question
It's up about our situation. . I meant what is the reason makes him do that to me and hurting me! ! Erm
If he do it without a reason then yes I can forget about him
If he hurt me sodeeply in my heart then why should I still remember him? I won't even answer him
And it's to a lover or a fiend they're the same for me . . Coz I got enough from that

My ask . . Erm . . Umm . .Will you choose between you're friend and lover? And who will take? And why?
Oh I forgot. . I will know if he loves me really or not by his acts. . He will try over and over again till he get me back
And when he changed for me (:
قديم 06-06-2014, 01:42 PM

For Me I'm So Stupid Cause I Just Wanted It To Be Friend But Only Talking To Me .. Hmmmm

I Meant I Don't Want Her To Talk To Anyone Else .. Only Me ..

But I Don't Want Her As Lover .. Cause Lover Are Always Promises And Swears To You And BTW They Will Broke Their Promises And Swears..

And I Don't Want To Break My Heart Anymore..

So It Can't Ever Happen . .

So My Last Answer Is No I don't Want It As Anything . .

Cause Non Can Stay At The Last Moment With You . .

Everyone Gonna Change (;

My Question Is Do You Wanna Build A Snowman ?
Ðavinşhy and ✖ ьιuε like this.
رد مع اقتباس
إضافة رد

مواقع النشر (المفضلة)

تعليمات المشاركة
لا تستطيع إضافة مواضيع جديدة
لا تستطيع الرد على المواضيع
لا تستطيع إرفاق ملفات
لا تستطيع تعديل مشاركاتك

BB code is متاحة
كود [IMG] متاحة
كود HTML معطلة
Trackbacks are متاحة
Pingbacks are متاحة
Refbacks are متاحة

المواضيع المتشابهه
الموضوع كاتب الموضوع المنتدى مشاركات آخر مشاركة
{سووبر مميز}وليــــــــــــــــام شيـــــــــــــــــكـسبيرر رين سما شخصيات عربية و شخصيات عالمية 9 10-14-2014 11:19 PM
موضوع مميز : اكتب حرف واللي بعدك ........... هوكارو أرشيف المواضيع الغير مكتمله او المكرره او المنقوله و المخالفه 93 06-16-2014 09:55 PM
{سووبر مميز}طبيعتنا جميله عندما نحافظ عليها Mr.SAEEF علوم و طبيعة 3 12-05-2013 05:31 AM
جاوب واسأل البعدك عاشق الكواسر رياضة و شباب 0 11-07-2006 09:54 PM

الساعة الآن 12:26 AM.