عيون العرب - ملتقى العالم العربي

العودة   عيون العرب - ملتقى العالم العربي > عيون الأنمي Anime > حوارات ونقاشات الانمي

حوارات ونقاشات الانمي قسم خاصة بنقاشات مسلسلات الانمي وحلقاتها واسرارها و تحليل جميع الشخصيات وابطال الانمي

Like Tree143587Likes
إضافة رد

LinkBack أدوات الموضوع انواع عرض الموضوع
قديم 11-06-2015, 10:42 PM

اقتباس:
المشاركة الأصلية كتبت بواسطة aicu25 مشاهدة المشاركة
I'm so sorry for not writing in arabic, but my computer doesn't support arabic language, I apologize if I'm annoying anyone for not typing in arabic because I don't mean any harm
that spoiler about sasuke doubting sakura is wrong these are the correct spoilers
Well not yet, there are no updates.

But I can say the true spoilers:
Sasuke thought it was Sakura solved the trouble of the ninja that attacked Konoha.
Sakura is determined to follow Sasuke no matter what when he comes back, even if he denies she'll follow him (Yes, literally).
The letter part is also a true, Sasuke receives a letter from Naruto and it says Sakura told him about Sasuke's childhood dream to be a cop (This is what makes Sasuke return Konoha) In other words, What Sakura said made Sasuke think when he was kid he had a dream but what about now? He thinks his dream is to protect ninja world from shadows like Itachi and finish with all the hatred in the ninja world as Itachi dreamed, that'll be his dream from that point and on. Influenced by Sakura, Sasuke found out his new dream

In the end of the novel Sasuke doesn't see himself coming back Konoha anymore but it changes after he fights the three villains in the novel. After fighting them he thinks he might come back someday but after he reads the letter he decides to come back and head to Konoha.

Sasuke didn't want to come back because he was afraid to go mad with hatred again and didn't want to see his beloved ones die, but he gets to self control.
He thinks too much in the people he loves: Itachi, Naruto and Sakura.
In the end he isn't afraid to interact with people anymore.
Shin is mentioned by Orochimaru as one of his experiments.
Yamato is assigned to watch over Orichimaru for ever.
Kaguya is mentioned many times.
Sasuke returns home, well the novel ends by saying he heads to Konoha.

Fake spoilers:
Sasuke afraid of returning because he is afraid to see Sakura with anyone else
He finds a black cat.
Karin convincing Sasuke to return Konoha.
Karin takes another picture to Sasuke to send it to Sakura. (They don't take a picute in the novel, Karin has a picture of old Taka Team with her, that's the same picture that appears in the Gaiden so the Gaiden picture was taken in the Taka team era, when they were teenagers).
Sasuke having a dream about Itachi on which he tells him to return to Konoha.
Karin not trying to seduce Sasuke.
Karin visiting Sakura and giving her the picture.

Those are the true and fake spoilers until now.

Nah it's okay if you write in English,there is no rule say that you can't
!and welcome to our naruhina and sasusaku family
we are so glad that we have a new member to join here
fake spoiler?Ha i knew it! only crazy people will believe stupid spoilers like these
because Sasuke trust and know Sakura so well,so how will he think that she left and went to another man? he will never think about that! cause he know sakura better than anyone else!
any way thank you for giving us the correct spoilers!
and welcome to here again !
A K I Z A likes this.

رد مع اقتباس
قديم 11-06-2015, 10:51 PM

母ちゃん…父ちゃん…ありがとう。
A K I Z A likes this.

رد مع اقتباس
قديم 11-07-2015, 11:05 AM

بعد تفكير كبير قررت لن أنزل أي تقرير من الآن عن أي شخصية
لأني مهما كتبت لن أغير عقول الهيترز,كتبت موضوع عن هيناتا ولكن لا يزال من يخرج الإشاعات ويشتمها فما الفائدة لو كتبت تقرير آخر؟
فأنا عرفت أن عقل الهيترز لا يستمع للمنطق,فلو كتبت موضوعاً آخر عن ساكورا مثلاً لن يغير هذا شيء فسيكرهونها على أي حال,
فأنا عرفت أن تقاريري لن تفيد الشخصيات بشيء أو تزيل الكره عنها,لأن السبب الحقيقي للكره هو المتعصبون الذي يكرهون الناس بالثنائيات,وهم السبب الأول لكره الناس لشخصياتهم!
ففانز ساكورا المتعصب مثلاً بسبب شتيمتهم بالشخصيات الأخرى يكرهون الناس بساكورا وينطبق الأمر مع فانز هيناتا أو إينو,
فتقريري لن يغير شيئاً مجدداً,بل عليك أنت عزيزي الهيترز أن تتوقف عن جعل شخصيتك مكروهة بسبب ألفاظك أو أفعالك تجاه الغير,
أنت هو السبب الأساسي لكره الناس لشخصيتك المفضلة بسبب تصرفاتك الطفولية,ويا ليتك توفر حسناتك بدل الشتيمة بشخصيات خيالية
وهذا قراري النهائي

A K I Z A likes this.

رد مع اقتباس
قديم 11-07-2015, 11:06 AM

A K I Z A likes this.

رد مع اقتباس
قديم 11-07-2015, 11:09 AM

A K I Z A likes this.

رد مع اقتباس
إضافة رد

مواقع النشر (المفضلة)

تعليمات المشاركة
لا تستطيع إضافة مواضيع جديدة
لا تستطيع الرد على المواضيع
لا تستطيع إرفاق ملفات
لا تستطيع تعديل مشاركاتك

BB code is متاحة
كود [IMG] متاحة
كود HTML معطلة
Trackbacks are متاحة
Pingbacks are متاحة
Refbacks are متاحة

المواضيع المتشابهه
الموضوع كاتب الموضوع المنتدى مشاركات آخر مشاركة
ناروتو , نيجي , ساسكي , تشوجي , ساكورا , اينو , هيناتا .... والمقبرة المحرمة Mя.ßłαčҜ أرشيف المواضيع الغير مكتمله او المكرره او المنقوله و المخالفه 64 01-04-2015 02:33 AM
بلييييييز ابي نهاية ساسكي+ساكورا ناروتو=هيناتا ๗ệאŜǿŝ๑ฤℓę أرشيف المواضيع الغير مكتمله او المكرره او المنقوله و المخالفه 42 02-25-2013 03:29 PM
ناروتو + هيناتا = ناروتو لهيناتا و بس ساسكي + ساكورا = حب قاتل يلبى قلبي أرشيف المواضيع الغير مكتمله او المكرره او المنقوله و المخالفه 7 10-19-2012 01:12 AM
هيناتا + ناروتو = ؟؟؟؟ ساكورا + ساسكى=؟؟؟؟ دمعة حزن عراقيه أرشيف المواضيع الغير مكتمله او المكرره او المنقوله و المخالفه 53 08-05-2012 12:02 AM
قصص تعلقة بالثنائيات ساسكي & ساكورا و ناروتو & هيناتا فقط ........ мίšš кόтόкό● أرشيف المواضيع الغير مكتمله او المكرره او المنقوله و المخالفه 22 02-05-2012 05:25 PM

الساعة الآن 01:19 PM.