عيون العرب - ملتقى العالم العربي

العودة   عيون العرب - ملتقى العالم العربي > عيون الأنمي Anime > حوارات ونقاشات الانمي

حوارات ونقاشات الانمي قسم خاصة بنقاشات مسلسلات الانمي وحلقاتها واسرارها و تحليل جميع الشخصيات وابطال الانمي

Like Tree143587Likes
إضافة رد

LinkBack أدوات الموضوع انواع عرض الموضوع
قديم 06-15-2015, 06:37 AM

اقتباس:
المشاركة الأصلية كتبت بواسطة لودريك مشاهدة المشاركة
ممكن مقابلة مؤدي اصوات ناروتو وساكورا وساسكي الأخيرة؟
لما تكلموا عن الساسوساكو وكذا.. بما ان ممنوع صور الفتيات بالموضوع ارسلوا لي
صورة المقابلة ع الخاص رجاءا :good:
وانا بعد ارسلو لي غضب1غضب1
RoRo Uchiha likes this.
قديم 06-15-2015, 10:17 AM

ميتسوتشو

روحي لأي صورة تشوفينها واضغطي كليك يمين
بعدها اضغطي " copy image URL "

بعدها روحي لهذا الزر

واضغطية, بعدها امسحي الكلام الموجود وحطي لصق وراح تظهر الصورة :good:

رد مع اقتباس
قديم 06-15-2015, 03:59 PM

المقآبلة مصورةة

[cc=......]

[/cc]
المقآبلة مترجمةة باالانجليزي :

[cc=الترجمةة]So here is the FULL TRANSLATION WHICH INVOLVES SASUSAKU ( interview of Naruto’s,Sakura’s and Sasuke’s seiyuu ) on Davinci Magazine.

Basically, Kishi admitted that he has decided for Sasusaku to become a couple since Naruto’s anime was beginning to be showed.In the interview below, the answers of Naruto’s seiyuus are their subjective opinion (though in my pov it’s kinda like joking),so you guys don’t need to take it seriously)

Translators : Than + Meo (Admins ofSasusaku Vietnam Fanclub)

Reporter’s question :Though anime has been showing, but the manga is already over, with the endgame is 2 canon couples : Naruhina and Sasusaku.The love-triangle has been decided.So have you guys ever predicted that the story would go that way ?

[Takeuchi](Naruto’sseiyuu) : Yes…It seems like that. For a long time ago, honestly, in thefirst meeting with Kishi-sensei, I was told about this ending..

[Nakamura]( Sakura’s seiyuu): It was when anime started being showed, I think it was the second meeting ?

[Sugiyama](Sasuke seiyuu): At that time, Kishi sensei already said that the endgame couple would be Sasusaku.

[Nakamura] : (About Sakura’s mature’s love) : At the beginning, Sakura just completely devoted herself to love, but when Sasuke left the village, she knew how to live for a true love.

[Sugiyama] : ( About Sasuke’s sentence : You are so damn annoying) This sentence every time being said showed a change in Sasusaku’s relationship ,so the meaning of it is very deep.At first, because of his older brother’s betrayal, Sasuke disbelieved in human, but he started considering Sakura as his comrade gradually, the meaning of the word “annoying” also has been changed from there.But really till the end, his strong will to take revenge on his older brother always remained no.1 so there was no place to love someone.

Then the reporter asked about chapter 693, right after hearing Sakura’s confession then she was stabbed unconsciously by Sasuke who used genjutsu on her, and here are some comments about that part :

Sakura’s strong love was rejected by Sasuke ( Because at that time, Sasuke had unknowned about his feelings for Sakura, and Sakura’s thought changed also, from wanting to own Sasuke to wanting him have his own happiness . See how her love for Sasuke had matured there ?). And all of the words having said by Kakashi - on behalf of Sakura, already shook Sasuke’s feelings.

Later, the reporter asked :

Reporter’s question : So when you guys dubbed your own characters,were there any sence which you felt that your own characters had matured in love ?

Nakamura said that it was the scene when Kakashi said how deeply Sakura has loved Sasuke, and making Sakuke change his feelings successfully ( In other words, he showed his real feelings at that time)

[Nakamura] : A Sakura used to devote herself to love only, but then she didn’t ask for a requitted love, eventually she has knowned what is true love ( This part is about showing the change in Sakura’s love, reading chapter 693 for reference)

[Sugiyama] : I think that…Sasuke himself showed his change obviously right after his last fight against Naruto ( After all the time, Sakura has always helped and forgiven Sasuke)..This was when Sasuke realized that he not only had loved her romantically but also he felt a love more deeply than their bonds.His feelings is so consistant. And in my opinion, it linked to the sentence “I’ll see you soon” of Sasuke afterwards.

[Takeuchi]: Now considering all of the girls that have loved Sasuke, it includes : Sakura, Ino and Karin, right ?

[Sugiyama] Apparently it’s correct.

[Takeuchi] Why Sasuke didn’t choose Karin ? *laughs*

[Sugiyama] I don’t know *laughs*

[Takeuchi] : Really ? I have never had that thought in my mind.

[Nakamura] : No, it’s not love, I mean that if Sasuke still cooperates with Karin as a comrade ( The meaning is remaining Taka team, because Sasuke didn’t love Karin romatically so there is no chance they can stay besides each other as lovers)

[Takeuchi] : I get what you mean. My question is that during the time from 699-700, for more than 10 years, has Sasuke been chased by girls ?

[Sugiyama] : I wouldn’t be surprised if that’s the case.

[Nakamura] But Sakura would definitely thinks that “I have gone that far so absolutely, I would never give Sasuke to anyone”

[Sugiyama] Plus no one can win over Sakura – the person who was madly in love with Sasuke.

[Nakamura]: I would suppose that if there is any girl tends to approach Sasuke, then Sakura would definitely says “Shannaroo” and then kicks her ass right after *laughs*

[Takeuchi] : On the other hands, Sasuke is very pure when it comes to girl, and he is ashamed as well, so it seems that he wouldn’t go for the girl initiatively.

[Sugiyama] : He is so passive

[Takeuchi] : But even though Sasuke is taciturn, he still conveys his feelings precisely.His words to Sakura in chapter 699 , “I’ll see you soon, Thank you” . It’s definitely an offer of marriage.

[Nakamura] And Sakura also completely accepts that.

[Takeuchi] : Because of that then afterwards during the timeskip (more 10 years),no matter what how many girls he has met, his love for Sakura will still remain the same.

[Sugiyama] : In Sasuke, there is a sincerity and consistency like that

[Nakamura] : But let try this way, while Sakura, because of Sasuke’s words “ I’ll see you soon”, takes it as the reason to live, then when Sasuke comes back, he is surrounded by beautiful girls with long legs then how is she able to stand that ?

[Sugiyama] : That kind of thing doesn’t seem suitable for a manga which intends for 13+, right ?

[Nakamura] : This digresses from subject but among Naruto’s love stories, I like Minato&Kushina the most.

[Takeuchi] : So do I.

[Nakamura] : Kushina told Naruto to find a girl whom resembles her, but the girl that has closet personality to Kushina is definitely Sakura.

[Sugiyama]:Sakura and Kushina are always the ones who wear a pant in a relationship

[Nakamura] : So if Naruto and Hinata fight against each other, then Naruto would absolutely go to Sakura’s place for advice, ahaha

[Takeuchi] : Then Sakura will say “ You don’t know anything about a girl”

[Nakamura] : Right !

[Takeuchi] : But if it’s really like that then there is no place for Hinata …?

[Nakamura] Honestly the bond between Sakura and Naruto is more stronger than lovers’s/husband & wife’s bonds. Plus, Hinata is Sakura’s good friend as well.

[Takeuchi]:That’s right, so if Naruhina have a fight then Hinata will also go to Sakura’s place

[Nakamura] Their bonds are like between people of a big family.

[Takeuchi] So where is the position of Sasuke ?

[Sugiyama]: Frankly Sasuke usually goes travelling around the world, even his daughter also says “Shannaro” to him, so I think that he has no power in his family, hahaha ( Sugiyama means that Sasuke’s not only afraid of his wife but also his daughter)

[Reporter] : Had Naruto gone through romantic love ?

[Takeuchi] :Nope. The only time he has gone through romantic love is in The Last
[/cc]
καиα«❀ and ρsүcнσ like this.

رد مع اقتباس
قديم 06-15-2015, 04:09 PM

روآية الاكآتسكي .. رح تكون ف 3 من الشهر القآدم ..

الروآية تتناول طريقة النينجآ لكل فرد من افرآد الاكآتسكي .. و سآسكي رح يكون فيهآ

رد مع اقتباس
قديم 06-15-2015, 04:13 PM

A huge analysis of the Boruto's natural face, who's the new hero!

コロコロ変わる表情が印象的!!

His fickle/frequently changing facial expressions are impressive!

腰にはヒップバッグが!!

There's a hipbag at his waist!

普段のオレを特別にみせてやるってばさ!!

I'll especially show you the ordinary me 'ttebasa!

元気いっぱいなボルトのアニメ設定画公開!!

It's the release of the animated film's creation images of Boruto, who's full of energy!

映画の主人公・ボルトのアニメ設定画!

The animated film's creation images of the movie's protagonist, Boruto!

イタズラ好きなボルトは、普段は少し生意気そう。だが笑顔や怒った表情は父親譲り!!

A mischievous Boruto seems to be usually a bit cheeky.

But his smile and angry facial expressions are inherited from his Father

ρsүcнσ, Sarada and sakura ♡ like this.

رد مع اقتباس
إضافة رد

مواقع النشر (المفضلة)

تعليمات المشاركة
لا تستطيع إضافة مواضيع جديدة
لا تستطيع الرد على المواضيع
لا تستطيع إرفاق ملفات
لا تستطيع تعديل مشاركاتك

BB code is متاحة
كود [IMG] متاحة
كود HTML معطلة
Trackbacks are متاحة
Pingbacks are متاحة
Refbacks are متاحة

المواضيع المتشابهه
الموضوع كاتب الموضوع المنتدى مشاركات آخر مشاركة
ناروتو , نيجي , ساسكي , تشوجي , ساكورا , اينو , هيناتا .... والمقبرة المحرمة Mя.ßłαčҜ أرشيف المواضيع الغير مكتمله او المكرره او المنقوله و المخالفه 64 01-04-2015 02:33 AM
بلييييييز ابي نهاية ساسكي+ساكورا ناروتو=هيناتا ๗ệאŜǿŝ๑ฤℓę أرشيف المواضيع الغير مكتمله او المكرره او المنقوله و المخالفه 42 02-25-2013 03:29 PM
ناروتو + هيناتا = ناروتو لهيناتا و بس ساسكي + ساكورا = حب قاتل يلبى قلبي أرشيف المواضيع الغير مكتمله او المكرره او المنقوله و المخالفه 7 10-19-2012 01:12 AM
هيناتا + ناروتو = ؟؟؟؟ ساكورا + ساسكى=؟؟؟؟ دمعة حزن عراقيه أرشيف المواضيع الغير مكتمله او المكرره او المنقوله و المخالفه 53 08-05-2012 12:02 AM
قصص تعلقة بالثنائيات ساسكي & ساكورا و ناروتو & هيناتا فقط ........ мίšš кόтόкό● أرشيف المواضيع الغير مكتمله او المكرره او المنقوله و المخالفه 22 02-05-2012 05:25 PM

الساعة الآن 10:06 AM.