عيون العرب - ملتقى العالم العربي

العودة   عيون العرب - ملتقى العالم العربي > عيون الأنمي Anime > حوارات ونقاشات الانمي

حوارات ونقاشات الانمي قسم خاصة بنقاشات مسلسلات الانمي وحلقاتها واسرارها و تحليل جميع الشخصيات وابطال الانمي

Like Tree143587Likes
إضافة رد

LinkBack أدوات الموضوع انواع عرض الموضوع
قديم 03-29-2015, 01:19 PM

العفو عزيزتي روح هيناتا

Sasusaku 4 ever
رد مع اقتباس
قديم 03-29-2015, 01:53 PM

مسرحيه ناروتو المقدمه

رد مع اقتباس
قديم 03-29-2015, 03:15 PM

اقتباس:
المشاركة الأصلية كتبت بواسطة sakura-chan مشاهدة المشاركة
sakura hiden spoilers
* sakura and ino leave a conference room within the konoha hospital. They chat a bit about a patient. (i think that the digital edition of the excerpt will include the pages leading up to this?)
*ino tells sakura that she is popular among her kouhai (後輩= juniors in terms of seniority), since she works quite diligently as a medical ninja. Besides that, she’s also beautiful.
* about two years ago (at the end of the 4th great shinobi world war), sakura proposed the idea of a facility for 子どもの心のケア= children’s mental care. It seems that sakura especially made herself in charge of this unit .
* tsunade thought that it would be a great idea, and that it would be further advanced by sakura’s leadership.
* ino volunteered to help.
* the name of the facility is 「子ども心療室」which i think i will translate into something like “children’s mental clinic”. In just half a year, they are already in the prep phase of it. This print excerpt didn’t tell me if it’s like internal medicine, if it addresses behavioral problems , psychiatry, etc. So this will probably get fleshed out in other excerpts. It has to do with mental health, i believe.
* ino invites sakura out for a break, but sakura declines because she wants to get some work done. Ino’s facial expression seems a bit worried.
* sakura then encounters naruto and hinata. They are not in mission clothes because they both happen to be off-duty and on a date.
* i think that the author is referring to the one-shot manga from the retsu no sho (the last’s guidebook). Naruto talks about borrowing’s sai magazine. They are on their way to ichiraku ramen.
* the naruto and hinata wedding is coming up soon. They’ve already been acknowledged as a couple for a few months now. Sakura has recieved her invitation to the marriage ceremony.
* naruto invites sakura along for ramen, but she declines.
* sakura reflects on the scene, and thinks about how happy the two of them are together as they go off without her. Naruto says some sort of joke, and hinata laughs. Sakura seems happy and supportive of them.

اتمنى اختي ساكورا ان تترجمي هذا متحمسة لقرائته

هل توجد اي معلومات جديد عن الرواية انتظر ابريل بفارغ الصبر
رد مع اقتباس
قديم 03-29-2015, 03:17 PM

بالنسبة للمانغا الجديد اتوقع الشرير راح يكون اورتشيمارو لاننسى انه من ضمن الشخصيات الي كانت نهايته بالمانغا السابقةةمجهولة! بالاضافة الى فريق تاكا لا اعتقد ان كيشي وضعهم كشخصيات ثانوية فقد يوجد احتمالات ظهورهم في مانغا الجيل الجديد خصوصا كارين
رد مع اقتباس
قديم 03-29-2015, 03:36 PM

السلام عليكم جميعاً
يعطيك العافية أخت ساكورا -تشان يجب على الموضوع أن يستمر وبما أني فانز ناروهينا و ساسوساكو فسوف أشارك في كلا الموضوعين ولكن هل فتحت الأخت سيموني الموضوع الخاص بالناروهينا
رد مع اقتباس
إضافة رد

مواقع النشر (المفضلة)

تعليمات المشاركة
لا تستطيع إضافة مواضيع جديدة
لا تستطيع الرد على المواضيع
لا تستطيع إرفاق ملفات
لا تستطيع تعديل مشاركاتك

BB code is متاحة
كود [IMG] متاحة
كود HTML معطلة
Trackbacks are متاحة
Pingbacks are متاحة
Refbacks are متاحة

المواضيع المتشابهه
الموضوع كاتب الموضوع المنتدى مشاركات آخر مشاركة
ناروتو , نيجي , ساسكي , تشوجي , ساكورا , اينو , هيناتا .... والمقبرة المحرمة Mя.ßłαčҜ أرشيف المواضيع الغير مكتمله او المكرره او المنقوله و المخالفه 64 01-04-2015 02:33 AM
بلييييييز ابي نهاية ساسكي+ساكورا ناروتو=هيناتا ๗ệאŜǿŝ๑ฤℓę أرشيف المواضيع الغير مكتمله او المكرره او المنقوله و المخالفه 42 02-25-2013 03:29 PM
ناروتو + هيناتا = ناروتو لهيناتا و بس ساسكي + ساكورا = حب قاتل يلبى قلبي أرشيف المواضيع الغير مكتمله او المكرره او المنقوله و المخالفه 7 10-19-2012 01:12 AM
هيناتا + ناروتو = ؟؟؟؟ ساكورا + ساسكى=؟؟؟؟ دمعة حزن عراقيه أرشيف المواضيع الغير مكتمله او المكرره او المنقوله و المخالفه 53 08-05-2012 12:02 AM
قصص تعلقة بالثنائيات ساسكي & ساكورا و ناروتو & هيناتا فقط ........ мίšš кόтόкό● أرشيف المواضيع الغير مكتمله او المكرره او المنقوله و المخالفه 22 02-05-2012 05:25 PM

الساعة الآن 02:14 AM.