عيون العرب - ملتقى العالم العربي

العودة   عيون العرب - ملتقى العالم العربي > عيون الأنمي Anime > حوارات ونقاشات الانمي

حوارات ونقاشات الانمي قسم خاصة بنقاشات مسلسلات الانمي وحلقاتها واسرارها و تحليل جميع الشخصيات وابطال الانمي

Like Tree143587Likes
إضافة رد

LinkBack أدوات الموضوع انواع عرض الموضوع
قديم 12-22-2013, 08:10 PM

اقتباس:
المشاركة الأصلية كتبت بواسطة ♥❀ ოåოå ლîžಲќî ♥❀ مشاهدة المشاركة
اهلا بالجميع
الاجواء محمسة بعد قنبلة سيمو حول شعار الشرطة وعلاقته بزهرة الكرز تاتي مقابلة كيشي
ننتظر نزول المقابلة كاملة حتى نحتفل بشكل رسمي
المهم على ذكر ساسكي سيحصل على منصب الهوكاجي لا اظن انه سيصير هوكاجي فكيشي اكد ان ناروتو هو من سيحصل على هذا اللقب
ساسكي قد يصير رئيس مركز الشرطة ويضع شعار الساكورا على الرمز ما رايكم؟ :baaad:
بما ان ساسكي يسعى الى تغيير نظام كونوها فالنسب له ان يعيد بناء مركز شرطة كونوها وبذلك يستطيع فعل ماكان يريده لكن هذه المرة لن يكون منبوذ كما حدث مع عشيرته
ناروتو سيكون هوكاغي يعني كيشي قالها ولم يقلها احد
وكلامك جميل اختي في قصة دمج شعار شرطة كونوها وساكورا
شيكامارو سيصبح مستشار الهوكاغي ناروتو
ساسكي يكون رئيس مركز شرطة كونها والمحافظ على النظام فيها
ساكورا تصبح الطبيبة الاولى في كونوها
وهيناتا تعرفون ماذا ستكون لا داعي لقولها
والبقية ليفعلو مايحلو لهم
رد مع اقتباس
قديم 12-23-2013, 08:31 PM

ناروهينا ساسوساكو للابد
حسن الى جميع افراد اسرة موضوعنا
يوم الجمعة سيكون يوم ميلاد هيناتا ويكون مضى عام على اجمل شابتر شابتر مسكة اليد
وايضا المقابلة الاخيرة لكيشي التي ابانت على الثنائي ساسوساكو
سنحتفل بالصور والنقاشات في هذا اليوم بالذات ونسترجع كل الذكريات الجميلة للثنائي ناروهينا وساسوساكو
لانه سيكون اخر يوم ميلاد لان كما نعلم مانغا ناروتو ستنتهي في 2014 ولن يتكرر الامر لذلك لنستغل الفرصة
ونعبر عن سعادتنا لثنائياتنا المحبوبة سنجعله يوما خاصا سيكون يوما نجتمع فيه كلنا ونحتفل
الاحتفال سيكون بالنقاش
رد مع اقتباس
قديم 12-23-2013, 08:38 PM

اقتباس:
المشاركة الأصلية كتبت بواسطة محبة سيموني مشاهدة المشاركة
ناروهينا ساسوساكو للابد
حسن الى جميع افراد اسرة موضوعنا
يوم الجمعة سيكون يوم ميلاد هيناتا ويكون مضى عام على اجمل شابتر شابتر مسكة اليد
وايضا المقابلة الاخيرة لكيشي التي ابانت على الثنائي ساسوساكو
سنحتفل بالصور والنقاشات في هذا اليوم بالذات ونسترجع كل الذكريات الجميلة للثنائي ناروهينا وساسوساكو
لانه سيكون اخر يوم ميلاد لان كما نعلم مانغا ناروتو ستنتهي في 2014 ولن يتكرر الامر لذلك لنستغل الفرصة
ونعبر عن سعادتنا لثنائياتنا المحبوبة سنجعله يوما خاصا سيكون يوما نجتمع فيه كلنا ونحتفل
الاحتفال سيكون بالنقاش
معك حق فبهذا نضمن ثنائياتنا و سنحتفل بيوم ميلاد هيناتا و يثنائياتنا سواء بالصور أو النقاشات و يمكن أن نتكتب خواطر عنهم فنداء لكل أسرتنا باليوم الخاص
ودائما و أبدا
ساسوساكو
ناروهينا
إلى الأبد
رد مع اقتباس
قديم 12-23-2013, 09:32 PM

مرحبا كلكم
عثرت على هذه اليوم ولست متاكدة ان كانت المقابلة ام لا ساضعها كما وجدتها :

-Jump fest 2014-
On Naruto super stage were
Masashi Kishimoto, Kenji Taira(the author of rock lee)
Junko Takeuchi(the voice actor for Naruto) Noriaki Sugiyama(Sasuke) Kazuhiko Inoue(Kakashi), Chie Nakamura(Sakura)
+Nogizaka46 (the girls group that sing the current op for the anime)

1. Live Atereko, VAs voice-over performance synching to the manga panels + BGM and sfx
Scene 1. The convo among Naruto Sasuke and Sakura on the reunion of team 7
Scene 2. The convo between Kakashi and Obito (with mr. Takagi's pre-recorded voice)in the Kamui space
Scene 3. 10bito vs Naruto

The show started with the voice actors voice-over performance over the manga panels and then Kishi appeared through fog(=dry ice?)
Kishimoto's appearance http://twitpic.com/dpfof9 (replicated by the kish fanatic)
Apparently Kishi said he wasn't sure if he'd be there next year then.

2. the ninja world war section
Each voice actor brought their drawing of the scene of NWW4 that impressed them the most and Kishi gave his opinion on it.
The VAs said to Kishi "drawing pics to us is like voice acting to you, you know! Why don't you have a go at voice acting next year, Kishimoto-sensei?" which Kish refused strongly "quit! quit! I wont come here if I have to do voice acting!"

Mr Sugiyama's picture was like this. http://twitpic.com/dpfrr7 (replicated by the kish fanatic).
on which Kishi commented "well you know...this is barefooted and has no neck. Still its peculiarly good. Do you make a pre-sketch?"
Mr Sugimoto "I just draw many (freehand, without making a rough sketch) spending 30~40mins" Kishi "if you pencil a rough sketch beforehand, you can make your drawing even better tho. Nevertheless this is well drawn."

Ms Nakamura's picture was kinda like http://t.co/9ZmovT5qMR
(replicated by the kish fanatic. The fanatic says his memory is too vague about this one.) the sash on sasuke says'Ill be Hokage"
Kishi explained the scene "naturally those around him like Kiba, Sakura etc should be like 'WTF is he talking about?' while Sasuke is all serious in stating that. Anyways, the pic is good. We can tell the charas(/can see the characteristics of them) in it."

whats behind sasukes words will be told later.

Mr Inoue's picture was like http://t.co/UaHruyUyOe (replicatedby the kish fanatic).
Kishi "it was an episode I had in mind from the very beginning (of the manga) I enjoyed writhing it. The Kakashi anecdote (aka BL on a battlefield) holds a lot of memories"

Ms Takeuchi's was a piece of kirie (=paper cut-out) of the new 3sukumi http://t.co/c2cliahNEY (replicated by the kish fanatic).
It was such an elaborated work that it caused a stir among the audience.
Being too curious, Kishi pinched an end and lifted it and Ms Takeuchi was worried he might break it.
Kishimoto "amazing. Thank you for the time and effort." Takeuchi "as I cant draw strikingly like you do, Kishimoto-sensei. Tell me how to make a drawing striking?"
Kishi "as a rule, add special effects lines to it and the drawing looks striking."
VAs "Taira-sensei is who added quite a lot of them" Taira "that's so" Kishi "I haven't ever added SFX lines (to my manga)"

3. Mascot (/cute little)-chara discussion.
Kishimoto "at first I aimed Akamaru for that but to no avail. so I made Akamaru big. Next I brought out Gamakichi but some said Yikes to the little frog. so I made him big.
Once I slyly showed 9bs cute Naruto fox ...to get no response. also ive drawn that pre frog...what's the name(its tadpole♪)...thing sneaky on Naruto's shoulder on the cover (of a chap/a wsj issue) and again it didn't get any response.

4. Kishi and Taira drawing live. http://t.co/Y09B3daS1f

Kishi "basically Naruto's almost (composed of) all straight lines, with only about 9 curves"
When Mr Taira started to draw, Kishi eager to see it and the camera man filming taira's hands jostled against each other to get closer to Taira. Then Kishi gave up and went behind the cameraman.
The voice actors praised the round rock lees Taira drew for being ‘thick yet cute' Taira "I think curved lines are cuter" Takeuchi "did you hear that?" Kishi "Ill remember it for my future mascot chara."

5. info
-The making of the new Naruto movie is going nice and smooth.
-Kish on the new chara for the game, the mech-naruto.
"I was asked to make a character and got stuck. I'm a fan of Godzilla and I like mech-Godzilla, so..."

6. Nogizaka49 entered and performed the OP of shippuden
http://blog.nogizaka46.com/staff/2013/12/015772.php

-A question form some 'I' person "can Madara be defeated at all?"
Kishimoto "I did make Madara too strong, actually. Still he has to get defeated or the story wouldn't move on. So, i think he should be defeated but I'm yet to figure out how. I'm going to think about it with my editor."

7. messages from Kishimoto sensei and Taira sensei
Taira on Kishi "My adoration for Naruto made me join Shueisha"
"Actually, that (taira's reason) was for Jojo." Kishi added
Kishimoto "Naruto(the manga) has reached to the stage to move towards resolution. it's drawing closer to the end. I will try to make the windup well convincing to everyone. please
read WSJ every week"

رد مع اقتباس
قديم 12-23-2013, 09:44 PM

وهناك هذا الموضع الياباني من يتطوع للترجمة :
http://blogs.yahoo.co.jp/konohanogenin/37592315.html

رد مع اقتباس
إضافة رد

مواقع النشر (المفضلة)

تعليمات المشاركة
لا تستطيع إضافة مواضيع جديدة
لا تستطيع الرد على المواضيع
لا تستطيع إرفاق ملفات
لا تستطيع تعديل مشاركاتك

BB code is متاحة
كود [IMG] متاحة
كود HTML معطلة
Trackbacks are متاحة
Pingbacks are متاحة
Refbacks are متاحة

المواضيع المتشابهه
الموضوع كاتب الموضوع المنتدى مشاركات آخر مشاركة
ناروتو , نيجي , ساسكي , تشوجي , ساكورا , اينو , هيناتا .... والمقبرة المحرمة Mя.ßłαčҜ أرشيف المواضيع الغير مكتمله او المكرره او المنقوله و المخالفه 64 01-04-2015 02:33 AM
بلييييييز ابي نهاية ساسكي+ساكورا ناروتو=هيناتا ๗ệאŜǿŝ๑ฤℓę أرشيف المواضيع الغير مكتمله او المكرره او المنقوله و المخالفه 42 02-25-2013 03:29 PM
ناروتو + هيناتا = ناروتو لهيناتا و بس ساسكي + ساكورا = حب قاتل يلبى قلبي أرشيف المواضيع الغير مكتمله او المكرره او المنقوله و المخالفه 7 10-19-2012 01:12 AM
هيناتا + ناروتو = ؟؟؟؟ ساكورا + ساسكى=؟؟؟؟ دمعة حزن عراقيه أرشيف المواضيع الغير مكتمله او المكرره او المنقوله و المخالفه 53 08-05-2012 12:02 AM
قصص تعلقة بالثنائيات ساسكي & ساكورا و ناروتو & هيناتا فقط ........ мίšš кόтόкό● أرشيف المواضيع الغير مكتمله او المكرره او المنقوله و المخالفه 22 02-05-2012 05:25 PM

الساعة الآن 09:50 PM.