عيون العرب - ملتقى العالم العربي

العودة   عيون العرب - ملتقى العالم العربي > عيون قسم التكنولوجيا > الهواتف النقالة

الهواتف النقالة قسم يهتم بجميع الاجهزة النقالة الحديثة بطرح البرامج الداعمة لها وطرح الجديد من اخبارها وصورها الخاصة

إضافة رد

LinkBack أدوات الموضوع انواع عرض الموضوع
قديم 11-20-2011, 03:35 PM

Chicago Bears WR Earl Bennett could Moncler Clair

Bennett’s cleats matched the Bears’ alternate orange uniforms on Sunday. He was hoping, to no avail, that the improved color coordination could help him skirt a second league fine.Bennett’s day-glow spikes made their season debut in Chicago’s Week 10 victory in Philadelphia and were again on display in a winning effort this past Sunday. He was fined $5,000 the first time he wore them and was informed he will be fined $10,000 for this past week’s violation of the league’s uniform policy. •Bears Center | Chicago.com•.com: NFC NorthHe was unsure up until game time if he would wear the cleats against Detroit but committed to them after encouragement from teammates.Earl BennettBears wideout Earl Bennett discussed his bright orange cleats with Jeff Dickerson during Tuesday’s edition of “Football Night in Chicago.” “They said it didn’t go with the uniform,Moncler Clairy, so it was a violation of the dress code,” he said.Chicago.com Bears blogGet the latest Bears news from Chicago.com’s Jeff Dickerson and Michael Wright. Blog Bennett has 14 catches for 196 yards and a touchdown on the season. He missed five games due to a chest injury he suffered against the New Orleans Saints in Week 2.Bennett was noncommittal about whether or not he would wear the festive spikes in Week 12. When asked about covering the mounting fines, he replied, “I’ll be fine.”“All week I didn’t practice in them,” Bennett said. “Usually the shoe I practice in I normally play in, but they were in my locker and I asked (his teammates) ‘Should I wear the orange shoes again?’ One of them was like ‘Most definitely, I’ll take care of it.’ So that’s how it went down.”Bennett told 1000′s “Football Night in Chicago,” on Tuesday that the fine for wearing them this week against San Diego will be $15,000 and $20,000 the following week. “After that I’ve heard that they are going to call (a) delay of game and maybe kick me out of the game,Moncler Melisse,” Bennett said. If the high price of fashion hasn’t kept Chicago Bears wide receiver Earl Bennett from sporting the orange cleats he has worn in back-to-back wins, a possible ejection might. More Podcasts »
رد مع اقتباس
إضافة رد

مواقع النشر (المفضلة)

تعليمات المشاركة
لا تستطيع إضافة مواضيع جديدة
لا تستطيع الرد على المواضيع
لا تستطيع إرفاق ملفات
لا تستطيع تعديل مشاركاتك

BB code is متاحة
كود [IMG] متاحة
كود HTML معطلة
Trackbacks are متاحة
Pingbacks are متاحة
Refbacks are متاحة

المواضيع المتشابهه
الموضوع كاتب الموضوع المنتدى مشاركات آخر مشاركة
Earl and Fairy .,‘ ʀώɴ - أرشيف المواضيع الغير مكتمله او المكرره او المنقوله و المخالفه 18 08-07-2011 01:28 AM
Au clair de la lune la chanson populaire française anonyme du XVIIIe siècle. yassine_bouarfa معهد تعلم لغات العالم 5 12-10-2010 12:31 AM
.. } رم~زي’آاات Earl & Fairy { .. مَنفىّ ❝ أرشيف المواضيع الغير مكتمله او المكرره او المنقوله و المخالفه 25 12-31-2008 04:50 PM
} .. رم~زي’آاات Earl & Fairy { .. ღ« يكفي عتب « ღ أرشيف المواضيع الغير مكتمله او المكرره او المنقوله و المخالفه 5 12-27-2008 03:41 PM

الساعة الآن 09:01 PM.