عيون العرب - ملتقى العالم العربي

العودة   عيون العرب - ملتقى العالم العربي > ~¤¢§{(¯´°•. العيــون الساهره.•°`¯)}§¢¤~ > أرشيف المواضيع الغير مكتمله او المكرره او المنقوله و المخالفه

أرشيف المواضيع الغير مكتمله او المكرره او المنقوله و المخالفه هنا توضع المواضيع الغير مكتملة او المكرره في المنتدى او المنقوله من مواقع اخرى دون تصرف ناقلها او المواضيع المخالفه.

LinkBack أدوات الموضوع انواع عرض الموضوع
قديم 07-08-2007, 12:53 PM

رد: You must have a TARGETin your life

Hello ,to all the lady and gentlemen who like to speak or write the English language .in the law of English grammar you cant speak or write English as you speak or write Arabic ,its totally wrong .their is a basic and foundation for the English language .the subject /none /pronoun/verbs=action words /adjectives/adverb/preposition/ conjunction/interjection/singular/plural .and the most important is the COMA/SEMI COLEN/ PAST /FUTURE IF you don't know the basic , the foundation you will never know how .
قديم 07-08-2007, 06:26 PM

اقتباس:
المشاركة الأصلية كتبت بواسطة lavender مشاهدة المشاركة
Thank you very much for your fruitful participation.I loved it,and would like to add this.

Those of us who refuse to risk and grow get swallowed up bylife.

Thank you so much for your particpation in my subject and i m so honored for your words

your brother Nabil El Majhoule

{...فَأَمَّا الزَّبَدُ فَيَذْهَبُ جُفَاء وَأَمَّا مَا يَنفَعُ النَّاسَ فَيَمْكُثُ فِي الأَرْضِ كَذَلِكَ يَضْرِبُ اللّهُ الأَمْثَالَ}(الرعد : 17)
قديم 07-08-2007, 06:29 PM

اقتباس:
المشاركة الأصلية كتبت بواسطة زهر الخزام مشاهدة المشاركة
it is possible to fail in many ways..... while to
successed is possible only one way

Wherever u look , there must be sth beautiful to c

Thank u brother
My dear sister Zaher , thank you for particpation i m so happy to see you in my subject .

{...فَأَمَّا الزَّبَدُ فَيَذْهَبُ جُفَاء وَأَمَّا مَا يَنفَعُ النَّاسَ فَيَمْكُثُ فِي الأَرْضِ كَذَلِكَ يَضْرِبُ اللّهُ الأَمْثَالَ}(الرعد : 17)
قديم 07-08-2007, 06:33 PM

اقتباس:
المشاركة الأصلية كتبت بواسطة SCORPIONKING مشاهدة المشاركة
Hello ,to all the lady and gentlemen who like to speak or write the English language .in the law of English grammar you cant speak or write English as you speak or write Arabic ,its totally wrong .their is a basic and foundation for the English language .the subject /none /pronoun/verbs=action words /adjectives/adverb/preposition/ conjunction/interjection/singular/plural .and the most important is the COMA/SEMI COLEN/ PAST /FUTURE IF you don't know the basic , the foundation you will never know how .
Mr scorpionking , i won't to say one thing , that's very absolutely important to know english basics but here nothing is perfect in speaking or writing english in the arabs countries .

thanks another time .

قديم 07-11-2007, 07:57 AM

It is possible to fail, but you have to learn new lessons from your difficulties in life

مواقع النشر (المفضلة)

تعليمات المشاركة
لا تستطيع إضافة مواضيع جديدة
لا تستطيع الرد على المواضيع
لا تستطيع إرفاق ملفات
لا تستطيع تعديل مشاركاتك

BB code is متاحة
كود [IMG] متاحة
كود HTML معطلة
Trackbacks are متاحة
Pingbacks are متاحة
Refbacks are متاحة

المواضيع المتشابهه
الموضوع كاتب الموضوع المنتدى مشاركات آخر مشاركة
السيرة النبوية باللغة الإنجليزية abdelwadoude أرشيف المواضيع الغير مكتمله او المكرره او المنقوله و المخالفه 7 04-28-2007 08:29 PM
Instructions For Life زهرة الرمال أرشيف المواضيع الغير مكتمله او المكرره او المنقوله و المخالفه 12 04-18-2007 10:43 AM
حوار حول المولد النبوي احمد مجدى نور الإسلام - 20 03-29-2007 09:38 AM
صور لتعذيب وقتل اهل العراق.. موضوع يخوف جدا صقروادي الرافدين ختامه مسك 153 03-25-2007 09:07 PM

الساعة الآن 11:40 AM.