عيون العرب - ملتقى العالم العربي

العودة   عيون العرب - ملتقى العالم العربي > ~¤¢§{(¯´°•. العيــون الساهره.•°`¯)}§¢¤~ > أرشيف المواضيع الغير مكتمله او المكرره او المنقوله و المخالفه

أرشيف المواضيع الغير مكتمله او المكرره او المنقوله و المخالفه هنا توضع المواضيع الغير مكتملة او المكرره في المنتدى او المنقوله من مواقع اخرى دون تصرف ناقلها او المواضيع المخالفه.

LinkBack أدوات الموضوع انواع عرض الموضوع
قديم 04-27-2011, 07:42 PM

cheap prom dresses 20117Stefan,8wedding guest dres

Editor's note: A recent story about Stefano Langone's elimination from "American Idol" by Seattle Times staffer Nicole Brodeur was based on a conference-call interview with Langone. Here's a raw transcript of the call.Moderator: Welcome to the American Idol Interview call with Stefano Langone. Due to the large volume of callers, we ask that you please limit yourself to one question and one follow-up. You may then re-queue and additional questions will be taken as time permits. I'd also like to remind you that today's conference is being recorded. ...S. Langone: Hello, everybody.Moderator: We'll go right into questions. The first one will come from Mike Hughes with TV America.M. Hughes: I wanted to flash back to two weeks ago. Usually we see people surprised when they're voted off, but two weeks ago when Pia was voted off, you had this look of huge surprise on your face sweetheart prom dresses, like you were sure you were going to be voted off. What was going through your mind shortly before they made that announcement and then right after they made the announcement?S. Langone: Well, me and Pia, we really had a close bond. I was really pulling for her. I know how bad she really wanted it. When I came out for American Idol, it was never really wanted to be the American Idol. It was getting that foot in the door in the music industry and taking a step forward in that way. I knew how bad Pia wanted to be the American Idol. I almost wanted it more for her than for me, but when everything was said and done, it worked out for the best for her. I'm proud of her. She's going to do work, but it was very shocking. It was a shocking moment for the whole world.M. Hughes: Although you say you didn't particularly want to be the American Idol, music has just been your background forever. You said in your comments that you've always wanted to sing with your dad on the Grammys. Your dad's a musician; your grandfather had a music store. It seems like you've been studying music forever. So talk a little bit about how music has just energized your life for ....S. Langone: Really, it's hard to really show your chops on the show. Casey really got to show his musicianship. One thing that I wanted to save and keep close to myself was my original music and my piano playing. That's something that I really want to bring out and really show the world. I think it'll be very, very special, but music has been everything. I grew up playing instruments all my life. Then, I found out I could sing prom dresses 2011, in band, ironically. It really just spun off from there. I love music; I live and breathe it. I write so much. I cannot wait to start getting some collaborations down and really working. I've gotten a lot of great feedback from people in the industry. They have a market for me that's wide open. So, I'm really excited. I know I will be doing very well after this.Moderator: The next is Michael Weinfeld with Associated Press Broadcast.M. Weinfeld: You were in the bottom three three other times before last night and you survived each time ��S. Langone: ... Not four?M. Weinfeld: Well, four times total �� including last night? Or was last night �� well ��S. Langone: Maybe, maybe ....M. Weinfeld: �� a lot of times, but did that give you confidence that you would survive last night? Did you really think you were going to survive again?S. Langone: For me, I had been through that process so many times Designer Prom Dresses, I didn't think about it like that at all. What I was thinking about was okay, if I get through, I've got to worry about next week. If I don't, I need to be ready to sing my song, keep my composure, and really kill it to give it that last great performance. That's exactly what I did.You know what? I got to seven, lucky number seven. It doesn't really reflect on who I am as a musician or a performer at all. It's a show. That's one thing you've got to remember during this process is that it's a show. Now it's time for me to really move forward and become that market I know, that footprint that I know I can put on this industry. Like I said earlier, there's a wide open crowd and market right now. I'm ready to pounce on it. So Blue prom dresses, it'll be good.M. Weinfeld: What did you think when after you finished your song, James came out and jumped you?S. Langone: Well, James was a little ..., but James is my brother, man. We've been roommates since we were in Hollywood. He's a brother to me. I'm going to be his best man at his wedding. I love him dearly. He loves me. He lost it last night. He was a wreck. I just the man, "Stay focused, don't even worry about me. I'm going to be fine. Just keep on being focused and do what you've got to do."M. Weinfeld: But, did that scare you? It came out of nowhere.S. Langone: I was a little caught off-guard, but I knew it was James right when he hit me, so it was cool.Moderator: We'll go to Steve Gidlow with Life & Style Weekly.S. Gidlow: I just wanted to follow-up on the James thing. He was really upset. He started crying. Did you say afterwards to calm him down?S. Langone: Well, I was just telling him not to worry about me. I did everything that I set on the show �� every single thing I set out. It's going to pay off. I'm going to do great. I just told him to keep on focusing on the show, what you've got to do to keep on succeeding. I'll be back in a couple of weeks. It calmed him down a little bit, but he was a wreck. He's a big cry baby. I love him, but he's a brother to me. Like I said earlier, I'm going to be best man at his wedding and we're brothers for life. So, I love the guy dearly.S. Gidlow: Can you tell us one thing that you took away from the show? Like, what did you learn about yourself that you're going to use later on in life?S. Langone: You know what? As far as learning who I am and why I'm in the performer as a person, I think I came into this knowing exactly what ... and I stayed true to that this whole time. As far as the musician goes, as far as the performer, I've learned so much from Jimmy. I've learned so much from the judges, the panel, everybody who has helped me get to this point. I learned so much as a performer. I'm ready to take the next step and use that in the big picture, in the big world. Can't wait, man.Moderator: Next, we have Gil Kaufman with MTV News.G. KaufmanYou've talked a lot about just going forward and what you're going to do with your music going forward. I mean, certainly cheap guest dresses, there have been a lot of Idol finishers who've done well. Chris Daughtry is among the ones who didn't win, but did well. But, there are just as many who we've never really heard from again. What do you think you have that will make you be one of those rare seventh place finishers who's going to break out and do something big?S. Langone: Well, the first thing is is timing. Everything is timing in this world, in this day and time. Right now, there's a market for what I do and what I can do. The producers know it, my management knows it, and I know it. It is cool to get that acknowledgment. The judges came up to me and they said the same thing. It's time. I'm ready to pounce on it. I'm ready to attack. The cool thing is I didn't get the opportunity to really show who I was on the show. The show is the show.As far as the musician and as a performer, I wasn't able to really showcase everything that I had, partially because I chose to do it that way and partially because when you're going up there singing covers for a minute thirty, it's kind of hard to show what you've got. But, I have taken in everything. I realize that it is a show and it hasn't hurt me or affected me as far as knowing what I could do in this industry. That's number one. I'm going in a different direction than any American Idol really has in doing collaborations, rappers, getting in the game quick, in fact, and having that swag that will get me further. I have the resilience and I have the willpower and the fight that will get me far in this industry. I'm ready to go right now, man.G. Kaufman: Have you heard from any rappers who are interested in working with you?S. Langone: Oh, yes. I'm ready. I'm set. I can't wait to start work.G. Kaufman: Were you bummed that Casey thought to kiss JLo first? That you hadn't thought ....S. Langone: No, man. Not at all, man. That's cool for Casey. I'm glad. Probably the first kiss he's had in a long time, so I'm not mad at him.Moderator: Next, we have Antonia Blyth with Us Weekly.A. Blyth: I just wanted to hear from you about �� because obviously, I didn't get to interview you after the show like usual last week. So, I just wanted to ask you, how was it when all the guys had been eliminated came back? What was that like for you? ....S. Langone: It was really cool to see everybody come back and get to have that one time when you're sitting in the Green Room, all about to go on stage one last time together. It was just a cool moment. Everybody is so cool and amazing in their own ways, they all have their own niche. Just to be around that talent and that great passion that we all have, and that love for the music. Unbelievable.A. Blyth: Well, great. I saw that Mark Ballas was there. Did you get to meet him, too?S. Langone: No, I actually met Mark Ballas last week on a dress rehearsal. I met him outside. He was out there chilling. I went out and introduced myself, and everything. A really cool guy.Moderator: The next is Paige Wiser with the Chicago Sun Times.P. Wiser: I was curious about how grueling your schedule has been. Can you tell me a little bit about is there a day of the week that you guys dread or that's the hardest? Is there a day that you can relax?S. Langone: It's funny �� we work seven days a week, every day. We never had a day off. Really, that's the industry. That's the business. That's everything we wanted. It's such a cool experience to actually know every day. If you get four or five hours of sleep, that's hot, that's good stuff right there, but that's what you have, it's star school. It's preparing you for what you've got to do. It's really prepared us for what's to come. That's invaluable. It's so amazing. Yeah.P. Wiser: Is there one day a week that you guys would meet with Jimmy Iovine? Was there ...?S. Langone: Oh, yes. The dreadful day? It's funny because when there were a lot of us, the dreadful days would be either the days with Jimmy because we'd all have to do rehearsals. We've got to meet with him, we've got interviews. That's probably around a 16, 17 hour day. Then, you also have the floor shoot videos, which is also another 16, 17, 18 hour day sometimes. These days are long. When I mean long, it's a lot of hurry up and wait. So, you never know when you're going on. So, mentally, you have to stay awake all day, because you never know when you're going to have to turn it on. So, that was really tough, but again, it's star school. It really prepares you for what you've got to be ready for.Moderator: We have a question from Jillian Mapes with Billboard.com.J. Mapes: You've talked a lot about your market that you're going for, moving forward, being wide open. I'm curious who do you see your fans being? Who do you think is your fan base?S. Langone: Well, I really think the fan base, when I start doing music, are fans of music. If you really appreciate, and it's hard because I haven't gone and done my original stuff. I haven't got behind the piano and really shown what I have vocally, what I'm capable of, especially behind the piano. I did a lot of my performances standing up and getting down or whatever, but I could also perform behind the piano and really show my voice in a different tone, in that John Legend, Stevie Wonder kind of thing. You know what?It's cool because there's that Bruno Mars thing that's going on right now. But, also lyrically, the Bruno Mars thing, but that sound, there's not really a high John Legend, Stevie Wonder thing right now, the Justin Timberlake kind of feel. No one's really tapping into that game right now. So, that's one thing that I'm really try and get into and really make a mark.Moderator: Then, we'll go to Matt Carter with Examiner.com.M. Carter: I'm actually going to take you back to right before the top 13, when you gave what I think is probably one of the best vocals of the whole season with your Smokie Norful "I Need You Now." Why did you choose that song and what was that moment like pretty much knowing that everything was in the hands of the judges and you had just this one shot?S. Langone: That's exactly why I picked that song. I am a spiritual man. At that moment in time, I needed everything. I needed to shine. I needed to let Him shine through me with everything that I had and He had. It was really a moment where I really was pleading; I needed Him now. It was a really special moment for me. It was a special moment for the people watching. It reflected me. I got to number seven. I'm so blessed for that.M. Carter: After your elimination last night, was there anything that you had a chance to talk to the judges about or what kind of advice did they give you?S. Langone: Yes. Again, just to have the acknowledgement from them knowing that hey, look, if you keep on working like you're working here and getting better and better, you're going to do something. Having that acknowledgement from them, having that acknowledgement from the producers at Interscope, knowing that I have the support from the industry, from people in the industry that actually know the business, that's something special. ...Moderator: We have Nicole Brodeur with the Seattle Times.N. Brodeur: What is the plan today and tomorrow and the next day? What are you doing? Are you going to stay in Los Angeles? Are you coming home? What do you want to say to folks up here?S. Langone: Okay, let's start with number one. What am I doing? I am going to be press, press, press �� New York, press; shows, press. Pretty crazy schedule 'til next Thursday. I am staying in LA. I'm going to be working. I'm going to be getting all my stuff right here. I'm not going to be coming home for a while. I'm going to be bussing my butt until we have the finale. I'm really happy that I got this time. I've got five weeks where I can network, where I can hustle. You know what I'm saying? That's really a great time for me before I've got to go on tour. I've got to focus on that. I have a lot of stuff lined up. I'm really 2011 prom dresses, really excited. It's going to be some good stuff.Then, for the people at home, thank you so much for the support. You know how much I've been repping Seattle. You know how much I've been repping Washington, the Northwest. I rep it every day, every single day. I know where I come from. So, yes.N. Brodeur: Did any kind of bubbles burst down there? You went down there with your eyes somewhat wide open. Was there anything that was kind of a surprise, or disheartening, or encouraging? Could you just speak about just any kind of disappointments that you had?You've talked about how ambitious you are and you really want to work this. You really want to make the most of this opportunity. That's great, but was there anything that happened down there that was a real wow, that sucks. Did anything about the industry or the people or anyone you met? Was Kanye nice, whatever? Anything that really kind of turned your head?S. Langone: This is the thing about this industry. If you're going to be in this industry, you can't be ignorant. The one thing you have to understand, it's cutthroat. It's very this way or that way. Knowing that coming in, I don't think I was surprised or taken back at all. I'm too positive of a person to really get affected by anything like that. Just like this, people are like why are you so happy about all this? Everything that I've had that has happened to me has led me to this moment. Everything that's going to happen after this is because I'm going to be busting my butt and working, and hustling, and doing what I've got to do to get the next level. There's nothing that's going to get in my way. So, it is what it is.Moderator: Next, we have Andrea Dresdale with ABC News Radio.A. Dresdale: You just talked before about how you didn't decide to play your piano. Obviously, the time limitations come to bear. But, when you saw the kind of praise that Casey was getting from being a real artist and a real musician, did it every occur to you well maybe I could get a little further and make a bigger impact if I did play the piano. Why did you decide not to?S. Langone: Because I think a lot of my decision-making was based on what I want to do after this. A lot of the songs that I picked were songs that were for the show, that were best for the show; but, were songs showing the people who I'm going to end up working with after this who I am as a musician, who I am as a singer. When I get on that piano, I don't want to be remembered as getting on the piano and having 20 million plus people see me on a piano doing a cover. I want people to see me sitting on the piano singing my songs, singing my heartfelt real songs that came from my soul. When I do that, when I do bring that out, it's going to be that much more taken in and really wow, that was something special. I want to save that moment for myself.There's so much scrutiny and so much judgment on what we do �� everything, every song, everything. I didn't want to have anything to do with that part of my musicianship. I didn't want to have to deal with it. You've got to remember, it's a show. When I'm off the show, which I am now, I'm going to really show the world, and not just what I can do on American Idol, but in the music industry, what kind of impact I can make.Moderator: We have Bill Pinella with the Santa Rosa Press Democrat.B. Pinella: Could you go take us all the way back to San Francisco when you first tried out with the auditions? I was there that day. Of course, I didn't see you. But, what did you sing and were you apprehensive then about making it from that point?S. Langone: No. When I went to San Francisco, I just took a drive. I took a chance. I wasn't really nervous or scared. I was like well, if I make it, I make it. If I don't, well, there it is. I kind of had that attitude and it got me this far. We had a great time, man, I'm telling you. Then meeting James after that, knowing we both came from San Fran. It was an awesome experience. I never really got nervous until I got in that TV, knowing that it was live television. That was kind of hard the first couple of weeks. But, we got in a rhythm and started getting used to it.B. Pinella: What was the first song you sang for them on the field that day?S. Langone: On the field, I sang "Heard It Through the Grapevine," and then I sang "Just The Way You Are."B. Pinella: You mentioned that Jimmy gave you a lot of good advice when you did the rehearsals. Do you think if the opportunity ever presented itself cheap prom dresses 2011, you would make a good judge someday?S. Langone: Possibly, yes, but do I think Jimmy would do that? No.B. Pinella: Why not?S. Langone: Because that's not how Jimmy rolls. Jimmy is the man. He knows what he's doing in his business. He's in the record label; he's the man in that world. That's what he does. He works with the artists one-on-one. In my opinion wedding guest dresses, I don't think he's the one that would get in front of a million people. I'm not saying that it's fake or anything, I'm just saying Jimmy's real. I mean, if you see the videos, he'll get on you. I don't think that's the best for what the show's looking for.Moderator: Next, we have Paulette Cohn with HollywoodKnow.com.P. Cohn: I'm a little confused. When you talk about you're waiting to hear from rappers, and then you talk about Stevie Wonder, can you describe what your music is going to be to me?S. Langone: Well, it's like this. I'm saying that the things that I can do, how versatile I am, I can do just because I'm working with rappers like ER John Legend, who has worked with Outkast and Kanye and other things, that's really the soul. That's where I'm going to go.I have the range of Stevie Wonder, so that's why I threw his name in there, because I have that range and I have that soul, especially when I get on the piano, that people haven't seen it, that John Legend feel. Being able to work with rappers and having the swag to write, I used to do that in Seattle. I used write choruses for N Hooks and rappers and stuff like that. So, I have a lot of stuff in the bag that I haven't really shown yet. That's the market that I'm going to hit.P. Cohn: As was discussed earlier, you've been in the bottom three several times. Do you think that being a judges' pick as opposed to being in one of the Top 10 that America picked, do you think that that put you a little bit behind?S. Langone: Possibly it did, but at the same time, it went from 24 to 13. You can't really dog yourself for that. That's the biggest cut ever on the show at that point. So, it was hard for the American public to really see what you had, to just put in making the Top 10 that fast. So, to get that opportunity was unbelievable. I made the best of it and that's why I got this far. So, it all worked out.Moderator: We'll go next to Roy Trakin with XFinity TV.R. Trakin: You were one of the acts that really you took the advice and you seemed to grow throughout the experience. Did you feel yourself improving and getting better as the competition went on?S. Langone: Oh, yes. That was one thing I think the producers also saw in the Interscope. I suck in everything that they said, and I'd listen, and I'd execute. That's really my main thing. That's what you have to do. You have to get better, and better, and better. That's one thing that I felt like I really did and show that I can get better.I didn't peak. I didn't reach that point where I wasn't going to show anything that I didn't have. So, that was cool, man. Jimmy knows it. Jimmy knows that I soak up everything that he says. I loved the advice. I take everything that they say to me to heart and I work on it to make myself better.R. Trakin: Have you had discussions with Interscope about a recording contract?S. Langone: Not yet, no.R. Trakin: Do you think that that's a possible destination for you?S. Langone: Possibly.Moderator: We have Pat Buckley with thetwocents.com.P. Buckley: I think I've never seen a contestant work as hard as you did. You just tried so hard and it was a pleasure to watch you grow every week. I wanted to ask about how hard it was when they started harping on keeping your eyes open. I mean, you get used to as a kid singing a certain way and then they're asking you to change your entire physicality almost by keeping them open. How was that for you to do?S. Langone: Very, very hard. Well, it's crazy because when I first started singing, I was all behind a piano and I never had to worry about keeping my open to sing something because I was just grooving on my piano and just getting into it and my eyes would always be shut. So, when I got on that stage and I'm into it that was one thing that was funny. They didn't feel like I was into it or something like that, or I didn't feel it. But, my eyes are closed because I'm so into the song that I'm so feeling every note and feeling every word.But, you know what? I learned that that's not what connects to the people. That's what really got to me. So, I worked on it and I just started getting it, and working it, and it all worked out. Now, I feel like that's one of my strengths now; I can really look into that camera, using my big eyes to get the words across and the feeling across.P. Buckley: How did you go about doing it? I mean, again, that's a hard habit to break.S. Langone: Well, it's just repetition, looking in the mirror and practicing. I'd go to the gym and I would just practice in front of the mirrors and make sure okay, I shut my eyes on that note; okay, I've got to open them on that part. That's what I do. If you go up on that stage thinking about it too much, you're done. But, if you go up there thinking not about it all, then you're going to lose it.So, you've got to have a happy medium in there, and know what you've got to do to execute before you go on stage. Okay, look: I've got to do this, I've got to do this, I've got to keep my eyes open. Let's go and do it. And, you go out and execute, and that's number one game.Moderator: Next, we have Derek Santos with Reality TV World.D. Santos: So, you seemed to take the news of the elimination real well last night, to the point where some viewers were wondering if you were upset to be eliminated. Was that the case? Or, was it similar to what Paul McDonald told the press last week where you almost consider it a positive and this was kind of a good point to leave the competition?S. Langone: Yes, no, I was completely at peace and at ease. I'd been in that rodeo before, so I knew what it was. It's not worth stretching out about when you're up there. When I was up there, it was like if I get through, I've got to start preparing for next week. If I don't, I want to kill it tonight. I want to kill the song and make sure that America really hears me sing it and kill it one more time. That's what I did.It was a perfect time to go out really. If I got through, then I would have really wanted to make it through number five; and with the contestants in there, I just thought it was a harder task. So, I felt it was better to go out here than get to six and not get to number five. So, a perfect way to go out, and I'm so happy that it was it was seven. I'm so happy that I got to do what I needed to do and execute what I came in to do, and that's get a foot in the door in the music industry.D. Santos: It seemed like your bottom three finishes seemed to start right after the news reports of your DUI arrest came out. Looking back at it, do you feel that might have cost you some votes and contributed to your bottom three finishes? Do you think it's just a coincidence?S. Langone: Probably just a coincidence. Everybody goes through troubles in their life. Everything that happened to me led me to this point, led me to this moment. There's no regrets there and there's nothing to hide. It is what it is, and I did everything that I needed to do. It's actually not even a DUI. So, everything worked out. I'm just so blessed to be here. I'm so happy that everything happened the way it did, because I wouldn't be sitting here in this beautiful moment on this phone with you guys right now.Moderator: We have Alexis Tereszcuk with radaronline.com.A. Tereszcuk: When you talk about everything that you did that you enjoyed, was there anything that you would have done differently, a different song that you would have sung? Anything that you think could have helped you a little bit more? I know you're happy about where you are.S. Langone: I wouldn't have changed anything. Maybe on one week when I did have low, picking a song that I had no idea what, I had never heard the song before. I was kind of pushed to do. I did it. I did it, in my opinion; I did it vocally at a very high level. It was that performance aspect. I think I was so into making it right with remembering the words and remembering the notes than really performing it, and that's where I really lost there.Other than that, I did everything; I planned everything the way I wanted it to turn out. I did all the songs based on what I wanted to do after this competition, and what kind of sound I wanted. So, it's been a great journey, man.A. Tereszcuk: How long before you win a Grammy?S. Langone: A year, two years.Moderator: Lucy Almanza with La Prensa Newspaper.L. Almanza: You've talked about how much you enjoyed the show and all the music that you plan to do, but is there somebody out there, a musician or artist, that you wish you could collaborate on some in the future?S. Langone: Collaborations? Oh, my gosh, where to start. You know, I'd love to sit down, write some stuff with Bruno Mars, John Legend. I'd love to sit down with Kanye and see what's up. You know, Lil Wayne. Oh, my gosh Ball gowns, my father. My dad, I write so much with my dad. I want to perform with my father. Really, you put me on the spot.There's so many artists that I would love to hook up with. I'd love to meet with Usher and pick his brain up for a little bit. Man. Yes, Ne-Yo. You know the producers that I've worked with, I'd love to get more time with them and I know I will. But, it's just there's so many things that are going to open up for me and I can't wait for these vibrations to start.L. Almanza: Yes, I'm sure you're going to work with somebody and you're very talented. You got a lot of support from you fans. Is there anything you want to tell them?S. Langone: The main thing I want to let my fans know is just to be happy for me and to really soak in this moment, like I am, and really enjoy this. I had the absolute, most amazing time. I did everything that I came out here to do. I just want them to know that and not to feel upset, not to listen to everybody. Everybody has an opinion, but don't feed into the negative stuff because it's not even worth it. There's more positive than the negative; much more positive than the negative. So, just take everything with a grain of salt and know that I am happy, so they should be happy, too.Moderator: Our final question will be a follow-up from Derek Santos with Reality TV World.D. Santos: So, there's been a lot of talk lately about this area that the guys have an advantage in the finals because a lot of the voters are girls or young women that are kind of crushing on you guys. Both Nigel and Ken have even come out recently and admitted that they're considering changing the voting system after this season. Are you a believer in that theory, and do you think it should be changed? If so, any ideas on your end?S. Langone: I do and I don't. At one point, one part of me says I do believe that the whole girls theory, but it's kind of obvious there's more women watching the show than men. The other thing is you know not a lot of the girls are going to vote for the girls. But the other thing is that sways me away from that is knowing what niches are working right now. Everybody had their sound and niche. That's what is interesting.We don't' know the vote scale. We don't know who's winning each week. We don't know what people really want to hear. So, it's really tough to say. But, I have no idea how they would change the voting up. Best of luck to them on that one.Moderator: Do you have any closing remarks, Stefano?S. Langone: I think we're good. The main thing is is that I am so happy about my experience and so thankful for all this, and blessed. Just another time, what I came out here to do, I did it and I succeeded. I cannot wait to start this long and successful journey.Moderator: Ladies and gentlemen, that does conclude our conference for today. Thank you for your participation and for using AT&T Executive Teleconference. You may now disconnect.Topics related articles: http://biznetsocial.com/pg/blog/s32i...gning-9ball-go http://rakscraps.com/forums/showthre...996#post309996 http://blog.readnovel.com/blog/htm/d..._14269848.html http://www.axcxzx.com/index.asp http://www.shazzan.com/tubespace/pro...view&id=467618

مواقع النشر (المفضلة)

تعليمات المشاركة
لا تستطيع إضافة مواضيع جديدة
لا تستطيع الرد على المواضيع
لا تستطيع إرفاق ملفات
لا تستطيع تعديل مشاركاتك

BB code is متاحة
كود [IMG] متاحة
كود HTML معطلة
Trackbacks are متاحة
Pingbacks are متاحة
Refbacks are متاحة

المواضيع المتشابهه
الموضوع كاتب الموضوع المنتدى مشاركات آخر مشاركة
cheap Cocktail dresses3Femin,5cheap prom dresses 2 why00notss أرشيف المواضيع الغير مكتمله او المكرره او المنقوله و المخالفه 0 04-27-2011 07:02 PM
wedding guest dresses2Prom Sea,6wedding guest dres why00notss أرشيف المواضيع الغير مكتمله او المكرره او المنقوله و المخالفه 0 04-27-2011 07:01 PM
cheap grad dresses9Dream dresses S,60long prom dre eachti61 أرشيف المواضيع الغير مكتمله او المكرره او المنقوله و المخالفه 0 04-20-2011 12:22 PM
cheap prom dresses 20111 Fashion show pr,0grad dre eachti61 أرشيف المواضيع الغير مكتمله او المكرره او المنقوله و المخالفه 0 04-15-2011 08:30 PM

الساعة الآن 07:22 AM.