عيون العرب - ملتقى العالم العربي

العودة   عيون العرب - ملتقى العالم العربي > ~¤¢§{(¯´°•. العيــون الساهره.•°`¯)}§¢¤~ > أرشيف المواضيع الغير مكتمله او المكرره او المنقوله و المخالفه

أرشيف المواضيع الغير مكتمله او المكرره او المنقوله و المخالفه هنا توضع المواضيع الغير مكتملة او المكرره في المنتدى او المنقوله من مواقع اخرى دون تصرف ناقلها او المواضيع المخالفه.

LinkBack أدوات الموضوع انواع عرض الموضوع
قديم 04-20-2011, 05:53 PM

cheap Cocktail dresses3Saoi,43cheap Bridesmaid dre

As a teenage assassin in "Hanna," Saoirse Ronan kills a deer with a handmade bow and arrow, overpowers a much-bigger man with her bare hands and travels alone across the Moroccan desert and Europe, fighting through a series of crises.That's the movies. In reality the 16-year-old Ronan can pick out her own clothes and buy a laptop - and that's about it."I've never been on my own," she said in a soft Irish accent. "My parents would never allow me to."I'm glad they wouldn't. When you have people around you that you know you can definitely trust, that are not part of whoever you're working for, your welfare is the most important thing to them. You're able to relax a little more."Even so, Ronan - who turned 17 last Tuesday Bridesmaid dresses, four days after "Hanna" opened, and whose first name is pronounced "SAIR-sha" - is starting to think about venturing out of the nest."I've asked, 'When will I be allowed to travel on my own?' " she said. "It wasn't a very serious conversation."That last thought may be added because Ronan is sitting by the pool at a West Hollywood hotel, with her parents less than 50 feet away. She's clearly both troubled and intrigued by the thought of becoming independent."Maybe they'll let me when I'm 18 or 19," she said, taking a bite of her mushroom-ham-and-spinach omelet. "But it is kind of a scary thing to think about. You've been with your parents your whole life, and suddenly you reach a certain age and there's more responsibility."Ronan may sound like a typical teenager, but she isn't. She was only 13 when she received an Academy Award nomination as best supporting actress for her work in "Atonement" (2007), spurring critical comparisons with Jodie Foster, who was 14 when she was nominated for "Taxi Driver" (1976) and has since become an Oscar-winning actress and a respected filmmaker.That comparison pleases Ronan."We both started young cheap Cocktail dresses," she said, "and I'd be very interested to direct and write some day."That lies in the future, however."I still feel like a teenager," Ronan said. "I don't want to act older than I am. I've seen kids my age try to do that, and it's usually because they're insecure. Sometimes we're being told by other people that this is the way you need to be.""Conforming" is not a word in Ronan's vocabulary."That's why I like people like Lady Gaga," the young actress said. "She does it her way, and she tells other people to do it their way. Maybe 'Hanna' will do the same thing."It is certainly unlike anything Ronan has done before. The thriller, which also stars Cate Blanchett as a CIA operative, finds Hanna and her father (Eric Bana), a former CIA agent, living undercover in a forest near the Arctic Circle. There he is shaping her into a lethal assassin and preparing her for a special mission. Shortly after the film begins, she sets off to complete that mission."Hanna is not your typical action heroine," Ronan said. "I like her because she's weird and a bit of a blank canvas. She's not bad-ass. She doesn't come out with these awesome comebacks when she kills someone."Hanna is completely innocent when it comes to the normal things we deal with in life. She's used to being a cold-blooded killer, using weapons, climbing trees and jumping off buildings. She's not used to human emotions. I think that's pretty fascinating."Ronan, who is 5-foot-6 and maybe 110 pounds, did most of her own stunts, taking down Bana several times onscreen."Eric's got really big arms," she said. "He was very sweet, because he didn't want to hurt me, so he'd always hold back, whereas I'd just go straight for him. I'd end up hurting him. Hanna's an animal. She's grown up that way, surrounded by wildlife."In "Violet & Daisy," a black comedy due for release later this year, Ronan plays a very different assassin."It's not really an action film," the actress said. "It's about these two hit girls, Alexis Bledel and me cheap Bridesmaid dresses, who go on this job to get money to buy some dresses that our pop idol has brought out. The guy we're going to kill is James Gandolfini - Tony Soprano short prom dresses!"It's very funny, bizarre and quirky," she said. "It reminds me of 'Juno' (2007)."Ronan hopes to play an elf in Peter Jackson's "The Hobbit," which would reunite her with her director from "The Lovely Bones" (2009), if the deal can be worked out."Pete and I want to work together again," she said.She is also signed for "Effie Gray plus size prom dresse," a movie written by Emma Thompson in which Ronan will play the title character. Gray Cocktail dresses, the wife of 19th-century British art critic and poet John Ruskin, later married Ruskin's protege, painter John Everett Millais, after her first marriage was annulled."Effie was the wife of John Ruskin," Ronan said. "A young wife - she was 19."If this sounds like an unusual choice for a teenage actress, that's no accident. Ronan rarely chooses lightweight material - her only comedy to date has been Amy Heckerling's "I Could Never Be Your Woman" (2007), her first film. Nor is she drawn to most teen fare."I'm not a silly person," she said. "When we're considering a project to do, it's a group discussion between me, my parents and my agents. A lot of thought goes into it, although sometimes, if I've fallen in love with a project, I don't care how much they're going to pay me."That was the case with "Atonement," which yielded her career-launching performance as a 13-year-old, budding writer who misunderstands something she witnesses and, in lying about it, destroys people's lives."Even though I was only 12 years old when I read it," Ronan recalled, "and I'd been offered another film that paid more, I liked the quality of the piece and the people who were involved."The success of that movie led to "Death Defying Acts" (2008), a story about the great escape artist Houdini which starred Guy Pearce and Catherine Zeta-Jones, and the science-fiction film "City of Ember" (2008) with Bill Murray and Tim Robbins. Then came "The Lovely Bones" and, most recently, "The Way Back," in which she co-starred with Colin Farrell and Ed Harris.Ronan got into acting professionally through her father, Paul."He started at 27," she said. "This Irish actor, Chris O'Neill, would go to the New York bar my dad worked in and encouraged him, and he started doing theater and films."Ronan was born in New York, and almost started her own career there."When I was a baby, my parents took me to an audition for a commercial," she said. "We were in the waiting room, and there were loads of other babies. I wasn't happy being in that environment, so they whipped me out right away."When she was 3 cheap prom dresses 2011, her parents moved back to Ireland."Things were slow in New York Formal dresses," Ronan said, "and Ireland is where our family and friends are."The family settled in County Carlow, about two hours outside Dublin. Ronan appeared in school plays and occasionally accompanied her father to film sets, including that of "The Devil's Own" (1997)."I've always been a bit of a performer," she said, "and I was never shy of the camera. One day Dad asked me if I'd like to be in some short films with him. Then he brought me to meet his agent and suggested that she put me up for a few things. I got most of them."Despite the boost from her father, Ronan insisted that her parents have never pushed her into acting."Even now, as great as everything is going," she said, "they say from time to time, 'If you're ever unhappy doing this, stop.'" 'Good to know,' I tell them grad dresses 2011," the young actress said. "But I love it so much."Topics related articles:2011 Prom DressesLong Prom Dresses2011 prom gownsPlus size prom dressesDesigner Prom Dressesprom DressesProm Dresses 2011Cheap Prom DressesShort Prom Dresses http://hunokus.com/elgg/pg/blog/each...22grad-dresses http://hi.baidu.com/eachabcd58/blog/...48435243b.html http://ashishparikh.me/mygroup/pg/bl...-long-prom-dre http://forums.techsmith.com/showthre...3424#post63424 http://blogs-rccaraction.com/profile...view&id=609726

مواقع النشر (المفضلة)

تعليمات المشاركة
لا تستطيع إضافة مواضيع جديدة
لا تستطيع الرد على المواضيع
لا تستطيع إرفاق ملفات
لا تستطيع تعديل مشاركاتك

BB code is متاحة
كود [IMG] متاحة
كود HTML معطلة
Trackbacks are متاحة
Pingbacks are متاحة
Refbacks are متاحة

المواضيع المتشابهه
الموضوع كاتب الموضوع المنتدى مشاركات آخر مشاركة
grad dresses4Elgin-area hig,19cheap Bridesmaid dre eachti24 أرشيف المواضيع الغير مكتمله او المكرره او المنقوله و المخالفه 0 04-20-2011 10:36 AM
Cocktail dresses2 Lela Rose Answers,3long prom dre eachti01 أرشيف المواضيع الغير مكتمله او المكرره او المنقوله و المخالفه 0 04-14-2011 05:44 PM
cheap Bridesmaid dresses9 Prom,3cheap Cocktail dre eachti01 أرشيف المواضيع الغير مكتمله او المكرره او المنقوله و المخالفه 0 04-14-2011 05:43 PM
Cocktail dresses6 Dear Lucy Sensory ,6Cocktail dre eachti01 أرشيف المواضيع الغير مكتمله او المكرره او المنقوله و المخالفه 0 04-14-2011 05:43 PM
cheap prom dresses8 Gainesvi,8cheap Bridesmaid dre eachti61 أرشيف المواضيع الغير مكتمله او المكرره او المنقوله و المخالفه 0 04-14-2011 04:07 PM

الساعة الآن 02:28 PM.