عيون العرب - ملتقى العالم العربي

العودة   عيون العرب - ملتقى العالم العربي > ~¤¢§{(¯´°•. العيــون الساهره.•°`¯)}§¢¤~ > أرشيف المواضيع الغير مكتمله او المكرره او المنقوله و المخالفه

أرشيف المواضيع الغير مكتمله او المكرره او المنقوله و المخالفه هنا توضع المواضيع الغير مكتملة او المكرره في المنتدى او المنقوله من مواقع اخرى دون تصرف ناقلها او المواضيع المخالفه.

LinkBack أدوات الموضوع انواع عرض الموضوع
قديم 04-13-2011, 04:52 PM

cheap prom dresses6 ILLINOIS ,2cheap long prom dre

WASHINGTON, Ill. ― In every family, someone is "ke 上一页 目录 下一页 WASHINGTON, Ill. ― In every family, someone is "ke WASHINGTON, Ill. ― In every family, someone is "keeper of the stuff."In the Ulrich clan, Christine DeBolt is clearly it. Though she goes by her married name, DeBolt's ranch home in Washington is full of Ulrich family treasures.Family photographs, her father's military uniform cheap prom dresses 2011, three family wedding dresses on display, funeral programs dating back to her great-great grandfather and the white gloves her father wore while riding in the motorcade for then-President Franklin Delano Roosevelt. DeBolt even has the tiny red-and-black Bakelite salt and pepper shakers her mother carried in her lunch pail as a child."I am definitely keeper of the stuff. I think they all say, 'Give it to Christine. She won't notice it,'" laughs DeBolt ball gown dresses, whose collections are displayed in vignettes throughout her home.Some are family heirlooms, some are pieces DeBolt has collected over the years and some are prized antiques that just fell into her possession.DeBolt recalls how she came across an unusual small glazed Peoria Pottery jug, a special piece she keeps displayed prominently in her living room."I went to my girlfriend's house to deliver her Tupperware. She owed me like $12 or $13 for it. She had this above her kitchen sink on her windowsill. I commented on it, how much I liked it, and she said, 'Here, take it for the Tupperware.'"Peoria Pottery (1873-1904) is one of many types of pottery that DeBolt collects and displays."She collects something every week I think," says DeBolt's mother, Lola Mae Ulrich, looking around the rooms, which are staged much like an antique shop would be.Indeed, DeBolt used to own an auction house and antiques shop in Washburn for many years. Now she owns a home health care agency called Staff of Life Nurse Agency, based in Peoria. She was attracted to this 2,100-square-foot ranch because of its large rooms, open floor plan and wide hallway that runs throughout the home. Unfortunately, she found it after she had purchased another home."When you buy a house cheap prom dresses, you shouldn't look," jokes DeBolt.The home's simple design and open layout, combined, are the perfect blank canvas to highlight DeBolt's treasures without seeming overly cluttered. A vaulted ceiling in the great room, which flows into the kitchen cheap prom dresses, keeps the space feeling airy. This combined space also has plenty of large windows and French-style sliding glass doors that open to the backyard.It's also the type of home that DeBolt, a nurse for 41 years, knows she can age gracefully in. The main hallway, much wider than many ranch-style homes, will easily accommodate a wheelchair for when I need a wheelchair, says DeBolt, who also notes that everything is on the main floor, including the laundry.For now, though, DeBolt is making use of the basement for storage as she often switches out her collections and decorations short prom dresses, depending on the season. Nearly all her walls are a neutral beige shade ― a better backdrop ― with two notable exceptions.Walk in the front door and a bright orange wall is featured. She chose the color to pull out the orange in her poppy china.The china, which DeBolt's mother also collects, is from R.S. Germany, which stands for Reinhold Schlegelmilch long prom dresses, the private owner of a porcelain factory in Suhl, Germany. The porcelain factory was founded in the late 19th century, a time when demand for European porcelain from abroad was nearing its peak, according to antique experts.DeBolt started collecting the poppy pattern when the former owner of Washburn's auction house contacted her about a set she had for sale."She thought I might like it because I had orange in my house. This was back in the '70s," says DeBolt cheap long prom dresses, who purchased several pieces for $12.50. "Today, the teapot alone sells for $250."The other color in DeBolt's home is her bedroom. Pink with touches of flamingo pink, including a flamingo pink ceiling, her bedroom is a frilly version of a Floridian paradise.Her dresser and vanity are her parents' set from the 1940s when they were first married. She even keeps a white marble keepsake box right where her mother always did on the vanity."One time when I was 5 years old, I got into it, dropped it and broke it. She cried," DeBolt says. The crack where it was glued is barely visible.DeBolt keeps one bedroom as a guest room, but the third bedroom is practically a museum of Ulrich family relics. Her father's military uniform is laid out on a gold-covered chaise lounge that her father reupholstered years ago."He was an antique buff before I got started," says DeBolt. In the same room, DeBolt also displays three family wedding dresses, including her own prom dresses, along with another one from the 1940s that she found in Florida. "I just thought it was beautiful."Indeed, finding and surrounding herself with beautiful things is mainly what drives DeBolt's passion for collecting, but it's something she's always trying to keep in check ― until she finds that next thing."Collections are healthy ― until you get to the hoarding grad dresses 2011," laughs DeBolt. 上一页 目录 下一页 Made by an Unregistered version of eTextWizard V 1.99Topics related articles:2011 Prom DressesLong Prom Dresses2011 prom gownsPlus size prom dressesDesigner Prom Dressesprom DressesProm Dresses 2011Cheap Prom DressesShort Prom Dresses http://www.freeblog.cz/blog.php?user...59&note=257325 http://biznetsocial.com/pg/blog/each...short-prom-dre http://muskegoncountybusiness.com/so...5long-prom-dre http://blog.readnovel.com/blog/htm/d..._13734098.html http://www.warungpuisi.com/pg/blog/e...ze-prom-dresse

مواقع النشر (المفضلة)

تعليمات المشاركة
لا تستطيع إضافة مواضيع جديدة
لا تستطيع الرد على المواضيع
لا تستطيع إرفاق ملفات
لا تستطيع تعديل مشاركاتك

BB code is متاحة
كود [IMG] متاحة
كود HTML معطلة
Trackbacks are متاحة
Pingbacks are متاحة
Refbacks are متاحة

المواضيع المتشابهه
الموضوع كاتب الموضوع المنتدى مشاركات آخر مشاركة
2011 prom dresses6 ‘Inevitable Mystique,8prom dre eachone03 أرشيف المواضيع الغير مكتمله او المكرره او المنقوله و المخالفه 1 04-13-2011 04:36 PM
2011 prom dresses3 How Royal bride,4cheap prom dre eachone03 أرشيف المواضيع الغير مكتمله او المكرره او المنقوله و المخالفه 0 04-13-2011 11:34 AM
plus size prom dresse 20116 PICTUR,6cheap prom dre eachti01 أرشيف المواضيع الغير مكتمله او المكرره او المنقوله و المخالفه 0 04-12-2011 08:05 PM
plus size prom dresse 20114 Goodwi,5short prom dre eachti24 أرشيف المواضيع الغير مكتمله او المكرره او المنقوله و المخالفه 0 04-01-2011 12:59 PM
2011 prom dresses6 Delaware Style F,7long prom dre eachti24 أرشيف المواضيع الغير مكتمله او المكرره او المنقوله و المخالفه 0 04-01-2011 12:58 PM

الساعة الآن 01:59 AM.