عيون العرب - ملتقى العالم العربي

العودة   عيون العرب - ملتقى العالم العربي > ~¤¢§{(¯´°•. العيــون الساهره.•°`¯)}§¢¤~ > أرشيف المواضيع الغير مكتمله او المكرره او المنقوله و المخالفه

أرشيف المواضيع الغير مكتمله او المكرره او المنقوله و المخالفه هنا توضع المواضيع الغير مكتملة او المكرره في المنتدى او المنقوله من مواقع اخرى دون تصرف ناقلها او المواضيع المخالفه.

LinkBack أدوات الموضوع انواع عرض الموضوع
قديم 04-11-2011, 07:59 AM

No problem !

There is no eternal love. there is no everlasting commitment. commitment to what? commitment to those who only indulge in the love of men and women. just name it lies obsession,Treat yourself to buy a mobile phone nowadays recommend practical value, then you can not say ... loved one can and back. loves. You can discard all the love. What is love? is the kind you wait for the heart you've got to him. that wish him a happy kind of feeling. is full of mind. For another fun feeling? a sad sad time. happy happy with the time. If one day. all feeling is gone. sad anymore. happiness is no longer. How it will be a state of mind? And how will the loss? And why,The report predicts that mobile applications in 2015 will reach 38 billion U.S. dollars revenue,monster headphones, when love one but gone. even they are saying to deal with it. will feel impatient with it? .. - - whenever hurt. but only with tears to wash away. But how can not wash the pain. still no less than give up! was abandoned less than that love? or discarded no less than it hurt? love time. is the honey. sweet sweet. love time. is injured. painful and painful. If people feel bound Love is born, then. So why do so many people to pursue it what? - - Maybe I was too vulnerable. Maybe I misunderstood a lot of damage was not hurt. Maybe I got too lightly. Maybe I love too much with it. Maybe. love it was originally a synonym for injury. maybe many more. but I love. it can only be love. tears flow more less. It was because I gradually grew stronger in the time of injury. - - end of the past to the past. ignorance of the ready to accept tomorrow. Growth is repeated disappointment and expectations in the discipline. has got . loses. Finally one day. learned how to protect themselves no longer hurt. has lost the passion. Finally one day. love desert into the dirt. to know what is meant by love. What is meant by love. what is name forever. in the sea. Then one day. found himself nothing. so comforting. after all.'ve been. also hated. at least. also has a not take away. wipe it away. only memories of their own. have the lost . only exists in memory. - - People always love to run away only to recall the time. to sum up. only know the taste of love. they did not know what love is. always when hurt. a waiting and waiting for the heart is confined layers. they have no landed the attachment. once crystal clear heart. also because of dust and rusting. when all things precious. A However, after the hand. If you do not properly cherish it. it will become bleak. lost its original luster. - - When the time slowly across the silent night. full of heart, loss,Moncler Jackets Outlet StoreMoncler Jackets Outlet,monster turbine headphones on sale,Unemployed woman stole her boyfriend to do card ID, or loss. told myself. even sad could not breathe. will not let the tears burst ..,Christian Louboutin wedding shoes! -

مواقع النشر (المفضلة)

تعليمات المشاركة
لا تستطيع إضافة مواضيع جديدة
لا تستطيع الرد على المواضيع
لا تستطيع إرفاق ملفات
لا تستطيع تعديل مشاركاتك

BB code is متاحة
كود [IMG] متاحة
كود HTML معطلة
Trackbacks are متاحة
Pingbacks are متاحة
Refbacks are متاحة