عيون العرب - ملتقى العالم العربي

العودة   عيون العرب - ملتقى العالم العربي > ~¤¢§{(¯´°•. العيــون الساهره.•°`¯)}§¢¤~ > أرشيف المواضيع الغير مكتمله او المكرره او المنقوله و المخالفه

أرشيف المواضيع الغير مكتمله او المكرره او المنقوله و المخالفه هنا توضع المواضيع الغير مكتملة او المكرره في المنتدى او المنقوله من مواقع اخرى دون تصرف ناقلها او المواضيع المخالفه.

LinkBack أدوات الموضوع انواع عرض الموضوع
قديم 04-09-2011, 05:23 PM

Cheap Newport Cigarettes- (4)

The Peasant and the Eagle A PEASANT found an Eagle captured in a trap, and much dmiringthe bird,marlboro red cigarettes, set him free. The Eagle did not prove ungrateful tohis deliverer, for seeing the Peasant sitting under a wall whichwas not safe, he flew toward him and with his talons snatched abundle from his head. When the Peasant rose in pursuit, theEagle let the bundle fall again. Taking it up, the man returnedto the same place, to find that the wall under which he had beensitting had fallen to pieces; and he marveled at the servicerendered him by the Eagle. The Image of Mercury and the Carpenter A VERY POOR MAN,christian louboutins, a Carpenter by trade, had a wooden imageof Mercury, before which he made offerings day by day, and begged the idol to make him rich, but in spite of his entreaties hebecame poorer and poorer. At last, being very angry, he took hisimage down from its pedestal and dashed it against the wall. When its head was knocked off, out came a stream of gold, whichthe Carpenter quickly picked up and said, "Well,newport cigarettes regular, I think thou artaltogether contradictory and unreasonable; for when I paid youhonor, I reaped no benefits: but now that I maltreat you I amloaded with an abundance of riches."

مواقع النشر (المفضلة)

تعليمات المشاركة
لا تستطيع إضافة مواضيع جديدة
لا تستطيع الرد على المواضيع
لا تستطيع إرفاق ملفات
لا تستطيع تعديل مشاركاتك

BB code is متاحة
كود [IMG] متاحة
كود HTML معطلة
Trackbacks are متاحة
Pingbacks are متاحة
Refbacks are متاحة

المواضيع المتشابهه
الموضوع كاتب الموضوع المنتدى مشاركات آخر مشاركة
Newport Cigarettes- (7) uansdmerf أرشيف المواضيع الغير مكتمله او المكرره او المنقوله و المخالفه 0 04-09-2011 02:47 PM
Cheap Newport Cigarettes2 yangruby2123 أرشيف المواضيع الغير مكتمله او المكرره او المنقوله و المخالفه 0 12-16-2010 06:13 PM
Cheap Newport Cigarettes yangruby2123 أرشيف المواضيع الغير مكتمله او المكرره او المنقوله و المخالفه 0 12-16-2010 06:11 PM

الساعة الآن 06:55 AM.