عيون العرب - ملتقى العالم العربي

العودة   عيون العرب - ملتقى العالم العربي > ~¤¢§{(¯´°•. العيــون الساهره.•°`¯)}§¢¤~ > أرشيف المواضيع الغير مكتمله او المكرره او المنقوله و المخالفه

أرشيف المواضيع الغير مكتمله او المكرره او المنقوله و المخالفه هنا توضع المواضيع الغير مكتملة او المكرره في المنتدى او المنقوله من مواقع اخرى دون تصرف ناقلها او المواضيع المخالفه.

LinkBack أدوات الموضوع انواع عرض الموضوع
قديم 04-07-2011, 07:35 PM

If some day I give you, not I do not like you, but

Dear , If one day I gave you , Please do not wonder if I Fall in love with another person , because I find that you do not appreciate me , leave you not I am willing , I would not give up when threat , because that word because I've never easy to say I love you. If one day I actually chose to leave , then I am sorry not want you to stay , but you really dead heart ,In fact, that simple love, Some people always have lost only after the good ,christian louboutin official online, before I decided to leave you I will give you a lot of opportunities , If you as I give you the opportunity to indulge your capital , one day I will really come out , Although I hurt will hurt ,cheap dr dre headphones online, can I understand my , will soon fall in love wholeheartedly , Once I really decided to give up hope ,Tarot divination in February 2009 prompted feeling, then I would only cry once , then choose to forget ,moncler jackets online outletcheap monclers jacket, do not think the feelings of the third party does not appear if it is easy to complex , not in my dictionary the concept , If I chose to give up chose to leave , then I would never come back ,monster beats by dre headphones, in your life . . I important? you care about me? the information sent to you every time you carefully read it? friends , Do not let the people around you waited too long ,cheap monclers jacket salecheap dr dre headphones! but if I had indeed disappeared , you will not find me.

مواقع النشر (المفضلة)

تعليمات المشاركة
لا تستطيع إضافة مواضيع جديدة
لا تستطيع الرد على المواضيع
لا تستطيع إرفاق ملفات
لا تستطيع تعديل مشاركاتك

BB code is متاحة
كود [IMG] متاحة
كود HTML معطلة
Trackbacks are متاحة
Pingbacks are متاحة
Refbacks are متاحة

المواضيع المتشابهه
الموضوع كاتب الموضوع المنتدى مشاركات آخر مشاركة
Kiss And Makeup Purple GHD's will give you a mer redghds7b أرشيف المواضيع الغير مكتمله او المكرره او المنقوله و المخالفه 0 09-08-2010 05:59 AM
timberland shoes and they will give you good luck timberland63 أرشيف المواضيع الغير مكتمله او المكرره او المنقوله و المخالفه 0 08-12-2010 03:45 AM

الساعة الآن 08:10 AM.