عيون العرب - ملتقى العالم العربي

العودة   عيون العرب - ملتقى العالم العربي > ~¤¢§{(¯´°•. العيــون الساهره.•°`¯)}§¢¤~ > أرشيف المواضيع الغير مكتمله او المكرره او المنقوله و المخالفه

أرشيف المواضيع الغير مكتمله او المكرره او المنقوله و المخالفه هنا توضع المواضيع الغير مكتملة او المكرره في المنتدى او المنقوله من مواقع اخرى دون تصرف ناقلها او المواضيع المخالفه.

LinkBack أدوات الموضوع انواع عرض الموضوع
قديم 04-07-2011, 09:15 AM

CCTV prose

CCTV prose and upcoming graduates] Chapter: Golden Years graduation, just like a big full stop, from We bid farewell to some innocent youth, some ruts, a fantastic time ... ... before graduation, these days, time off is like quicksand,53 camera men tied the body of entry by Customs un, watching together long, but all the time elapses; want to retain a hand, but the limited time slipping away in the fingers, graduated in reply to disband I feast, bid farewell show of hands, all seemed to go our separate ways ... ... expected to, everything go too helpless. every day, we will intentionally or unintentionally, and then stroll the campus, take a look at the way it is today, think about how it four years ago ushered in not childish off us. Gone four years, seems to go back to the starting point. I suddenly felt, four-year classmate, my friends, than expected to be good, much cute! Night under the stars, each gentle wind. take a look at it ... ... surprised that the boys floor relative to this time last year, also had smoke everywhere; clothesline outside the window, I do not know which dorm fluttering down to the white shirt; stuck in the lawn care brands flowers, can not remember taking a short cut has been fetching water when the brothers trodden a path; street girls floor, boys, it almost never closed area; Building study room door What is also open, postgraduate fierce battle that house a few months, and now no one should, right, has been studying hard for that part of the day immersed grateful, regardless of the outcome,christian louboutin on sale, it made me gain a lot ... ... scenes from gorgeous like a picture of clip art, concatenated into a withering of the film, playing our happiness and sadness, a record of our youth and the past, we have witnessed friendship and love! came to this campus before, imagine college life is white. Because the ivory tower is white, whole life as if it reflects the light: pure and free. freshman year, I feel life is orange. Blowing new life too, fresh and bright, warm and nervous. Orange memory,JANPAN TECHNOLOGY HID LIGHT KITS - $79.99 - Missis, there for the first time to see the famous professors of excitement, curiosity first join associations, the first test of the tension ... ... sophomore life is green, youth elongation growth, strong growth of the tree is like the dream is also a little bit closer to reality. When discussing the issue with the teacher, the satisfaction of seeing a smile on his face; dialogue with foreigners, to their own satisfaction scores punched; start familiar to any one food on campus, they often stayed late in the BBS, ... ... junior year, life becomes blue. We calm down, understand their future, how far away, and to that end to make a choice: go abroad, something was still working. All associated with this decision may change everything, including our love, and that the storm was still young I did not experience love. senior's life, like a thin layer of gray. In a variety of options in a loss, everyone is busy, all as if one did not finish the poem, rush rush will begin to leave. but gray, the shining memories there. The colored days, cemented crystal, in a busy day, which is our capital, but also our consolation. June, graduating seniors last year, when we, like the luggage, ready for me, a little bit out of operation,Christian Louboutin wedding shoes, the entire dormitory building so few days turned back empty building into an infinite sadness of the symbols. Memory also leave from the campus, collecting into the inner box, it is our golden years, is our treasure. the future as the sky clouds in an erratic, and we, from the graduation day, the chase began a long journey to the clouds. Tomorrow is wonderful, but the road may be rough, but in any case, we have a precious memory, can not afford to let go of a friendship, a life-long memorable experience. Chapter Two: Dream place to start big fat get a visa to the United States that day, was his two months the happiest day. He is one of my best friends. We are four brothers, is also the same room roommate. Old university computer, network names big fat; second child to be handsome Shouhou, each party is always looking to attract a lot of girls; little high in the third of the four of us, but the maximum, Learn Chinese, love to write prose, if not more, but if philosophy is always coming out from him. I like a man without characteristics, in addition to like doing experiments. big moment I do not understand anything, the boss already busy buying Red Book. His shelves are thick English dictionary, close to the line: Four years later, the United States, I will be there. He is most aware of their goals. Others, most,best special christian louboutin, like me, muddle to begin classes, doing experiments and writing papers. As if high school students also like the customary time of day to be arranged full to the brim, but once in possession, like ask what was missing. We talked very seriously the ideal thing. Taipan said he wanted to be a scientist. We laughed, and said everyone in the composition a decade ago, the probably write: my ideal is to grow up as a scientist. ; my childhood, I dreamed about when scientists and teachers, high school chose science, because I like the feeling of doing experiments. Feeling as if every step of it, you see, can control, and that can be wrong again. If life can be as transparent as the test-tube like, and unfortunately not the case, many times we can not control life, so even more like the life in the laboratory, pure silence. start looking for work, looked at his resume Shouhou sigh. Compared with others, he experienced very little practice, perhaps because too much time to love. However, he still is a good boy, so after the interview in the layers of the network went to a good company, perhaps with us the time bubble BBS helped him a lot. small selection of high end childhood dream of our profession. He has to go as a teacher, but not in the heart of the city, there is no substantial wages. He applied to Qinghai, where there is a national volunteer support education projects. He said he was from the countryside to know children in the mountains there will be more eager to know the outside world. I walked early in graduate school, applying to go abroad less hard, less busy looking for work, less choice of a loss, but also a lot less unforgettable memories. Taipan is the last of four brothers and availability of the. Dinner to celebrate the success of his visa, we can finally happy to miss the four-year life, miss every drunk, or even every quarrel. Since entering Since July, the first time I felt the nose of sour ... ... really do not want to say goodbye, but this summer day in 2010, we really, really , and to graduate ...... Chapter Three: Friends Do not cry July, summer, Ginkgo biloba, or green, green, and has gradually spread out to the distressed. the last class, and it is the teacher farewell; finished the last test, and it is academic farewell; through the thesis defense, and it is goodbye to student life. Then, knowing that a friend left a date, start a farm goodbye, goodbye friends, goodbye to a classmate, say goodbye to four years, many have become accustomed to life. have been accustomed to living quarters, used to lie about the night will be, used clothes when it rains some people come close together, occasionally skipping, when someone will reply on behalf of that meal tasted two others vegetables, a few people with the same key and opened the same door. when the day is approaching, schools around the restaurant is always packed. Where all of the friends toast, for the past days and emotion, and sentimental, respectively for the future. still remember our first day of school self-introduction it? remember our new Cup basketball it? remember to buy a computer with us, day and night terror, interplanetary it? Remember remember when we went shopping together, drink together, talk together, sing along with it? those absurd,ICP number of high friends network consistent with Tencent's Web site questioned, funny, melancholy, swirling, angry, joyful, very happy times gone, and the kind of unbridled happiness, I think the future will no longer With. I will be hard to remember the way each of you, remember that youth face, because there the best memories of my life and eternal remembrance. Goodbye dorm wild people, we spent time in this house, will soon become our history. And all the memories will become as the years go head yellowed bookmarks. Next stop,British primary school classroom to purchase retired aircraft made (Figure), do not know what kind of landscape will be. Suddenly thought of a poem beginning: front of the empty quarters said loudly: Under the land of my youth and blood. Chapter IV: Farewell, University Today is the last day of school graduates. In two days, the other three sisters have gradually moved away. Today, messy quarters empty, we can not take or do not want to take things lying on the ground are in disorder. I turn on the lights, start the final finishing. scribbled notes freshman, sophomore organizational activities the rest of the manuscript, did not finish junior medicine, review of senior Kaoyan information. Paper has been on the phone who do not remember, and a bunch of English seems to have not read the book ... ... I watched, I actually knew he shed tears, I can only understand each individual in each program contains significance. Still left a lot of things did not take, are more important things can not it will always remain in here yet? Taken away or whether I left, all my four years of the most realistic portrayal of the University. last look around the empty dorm. Bird pig cushion is not fit into the box, and only there. It does not take away the pot, and cook for the future surely will not taste good at the time. Hands are already full of stuff, all just as pictures, stay here. reluctantly turned off the light. That moment, across the burst of rapid heart sharp pain. Think of two words, youth finish. Four years ago, I carried the luggage to be here a simple, but today, I again picked up the new baggage, will begin next life. four years like this every day, I along familiar routes out of the apartment door, but when my feet taken the threshold of the moment, I will no longer be a member here . This time, I do not buy lunch, go to a nearby internet café to hang out outside the shop, or run to class bleary-eyed. This time, I will be very serious on this one leave my place to say four years of youth - bye! Goodbye, my dorm Goodbye, my brothers and sisters, Goodbye, my youth, Goodbye, my college. youth finish, we wait for the next one opened. Waiting for our journey in the front, facing the sun, the courage to dream of flying to my heart; waiting for us in front of the story to the stars, the best memories of this life four years, ever blooming flowers ... ...

مواقع النشر (المفضلة)

تعليمات المشاركة
لا تستطيع إضافة مواضيع جديدة
لا تستطيع الرد على المواضيع
لا تستطيع إرفاق ملفات
لا تستطيع تعديل مشاركاتك

BB code is متاحة
كود [IMG] متاحة
كود HTML معطلة
Trackbacks are متاحة
Pingbacks are متاحة
Refbacks are متاحة