عيون العرب - ملتقى العالم العربي

العودة   عيون العرب - ملتقى العالم العربي > ~¤¢§{(¯´°•. العيــون الساهره.•°`¯)}§¢¤~ > أرشيف المواضيع الغير مكتمله او المكرره او المنقوله و المخالفه

أرشيف المواضيع الغير مكتمله او المكرره او المنقوله و المخالفه هنا توضع المواضيع الغير مكتملة او المكرره في المنتدى او المنقوله من مواقع اخرى دون تصرف ناقلها او المواضيع المخالفه.

LinkBack أدوات الموضوع انواع عرض الموضوع
قديم 03-22-2011, 01:19 AM

Classic Quilted Medium Flap Beige Gold (rt_1119-be

Learn tolerance of the person you love, inclusive of your marriage. If you really love her, no matter when, well said to her sentence: I love you.Article 50 quarter: a wise woman will consolidate marriage (8)So a golden couple, although all but already white-haired and spirit. Man alight, female lovely. They often out of double dates, shoulder by shoulder and whisper, absolutely love each other valentine. Like the first loveIn the golden jubilee party, someone ask for a golden key, ask old lady: "uncle this lifetime is done is not wrong let you angry?" Old lady rush toward chi a break into smile: "wow. However, how I was blind. Like when I with first child toddled round to the hospital inspection, unexpectedly discovered him holding flowers are severe bed to visit his first love..." Then asked the old man: "aunt this lifetime didn't scold you line?" LaoBoBo jolly said: "scold ah, return to scold very fierce? But I always deaf. Such as a night reading, accidentally put oil make fall burned out the bedding, he kept scolded me ten days half moon..." The key is golden Valentino Leopard Veins Patent Leather Handbag, it seems, turning a "blind eye", is "a deaf ear to each other," who is the shortcomings, wrong understanding, tolerance and tolerance.The real marriage must be based on the men and women both parties of mutual respect and love each other, and on the basis of real marriage must be men and women both parties spirit and heart of fusion. If not based on mutual respect, mutual respect marriage on the basis of, also don't exist true and lasting love. Men and women both parties will only taste from this kind of marriage to regret bitter fruit. This kind of marriage and any noble human spirit are incompatible. Please couples mutual understanding and respect, and more tolerance, less malicious. Not reasonable is swallowed love of cancer cells, although we all know this, but worse Valentino Leopard Veins Patent Leather Handbag, we treat their own family, although miss treated strangers that polite. In fact, in many broken incident Valentino Leopard Veins Patent Leather Handbag, not all families because some significant events negligence, instead, most families are often the result of some small things and collapse.

مواقع النشر (المفضلة)

تعليمات المشاركة
لا تستطيع إضافة مواضيع جديدة
لا تستطيع الرد على المواضيع
لا تستطيع إرفاق ملفات
لا تستطيع تعديل مشاركاتك

BB code is متاحة
كود [IMG] متاحة
كود HTML معطلة
Trackbacks are متاحة
Pingbacks are متاحة
Refbacks are متاحة

المواضيع المتشابهه
الموضوع كاتب الموضوع المنتدى مشاركات آخر مشاركة
Chanel Classic Flap Black (rt_a1112-b) linhui20024 أرشيف المواضيع الغير مكتمله او المكرره او المنقوله و المخالفه 0 03-19-2011 05:39 PM
ghd iv styler Gold GHD Hair Straighter Gold GHD [M 73145wnini تعلم اللغة الانجليزيه 0 07-31-2010 11:55 AM

الساعة الآن 08:15 AM.