عيون العرب - ملتقى العالم العربي

العودة   عيون العرب - ملتقى العالم العربي > ~¤¢§{(¯´°•. العيــون الساهره.•°`¯)}§¢¤~ > أرشيف المواضيع الغير مكتمله او المكرره او المنقوله و المخالفه

أرشيف المواضيع الغير مكتمله او المكرره او المنقوله و المخالفه هنا توضع المواضيع الغير مكتملة او المكرره في المنتدى او المنقوله من مواقع اخرى دون تصرف ناقلها او المواضيع المخالفه.

LinkBack أدوات الموضوع انواع عرض الموضوع
قديم 03-18-2011, 03:01 PM

Camera can also be charity yeah!

already written diary, given the poor busy to have time now, ah, grief and indignation. it always kept rain, but fortunately wearing crocs, take the muddy road is also very comfortable. feet a pair of white crocs, except when the weather is too cold,monster beats by dre headphones, no other time off too. Comfortable, comfortable to want to buy to wear slippers at home, then think about 300 home slippers, whatever the outcome, or depression living. most traditional models,Recent analysis of the South China Sea, the most simple color, my aesthetic is too stubborn to wear their own clothes found beautiful, the mood will become good. Taobao is still the highest number of sites I visit, the recent collapse of the reputation of the buyer 2 drill you,monster turbine headphones, buy a bag, the results have been sent pulpy, and the owner refused to retreat,Yourself to be a green simplified Chinese version, would not be responsible for express delivery, I severely negative feedback is given after the first delivery, the heart dripping blood on the bed mourning my coffers. Then next morning, they immediately buy a similar package, repeatedly warned the owner must bring cardboard boxes packed me as thick as the vault! woman's desire to buy,Differences between men and women friends too, only slightly inferior to their beauty. on Sunday to go to my charity photo set of system Taobao customers take pictures, lovely JOJO, very fun girl Oh, see my one hundred percent of donations, also took the initiative to add the 200 to go with me to donate a piece of , so she is very good impression, I went to her house, her clothing choice, makeup,Drunk driver beaten by two traffic police in traff, Meng Chi fruits and pickled pig's trotters, chasing cats teetee her family pictures, Big Bear is not watch. For me is to play, so can like it, it has been put have been willing to pay. as photography, know a lot of lovely people, have a mutual tolerance attitude, get along very well. maintain the pleasant atmosphere of relaxing pictures is also an important factor in taking pictures Oh! Sunday shout out to a large sloth bear, but a very easy thing, but because of something to do with the sale of the relationship, this time he actually volunteered to be the drivers have stepped up reminders I go out taking pictures, and then with me on the road Le Zizi said: Bear collapsed on the sofa pretending to be dead, I am afraid this is his camera out with me one of the most relaxing. are good buddies, ask yourself, a little low. I may be feeling some requirements are too high, always Tomorrow is like holding the end of the world to deal with intense feelings, but the boiling point too high. must be good to me in like a day, so I think the most distress to the time when you can not avoid you, dare to be trusted to pay. But who would have no conditions on who is better? are not love. like Swordsman of the very story, a: loved by his people, he will be spoiled. addition to him,moncler jackets online outlet, the love of others, no longer disdain. It is also valuable things than life. Finally, because the dark psychological, the outbreak of resentment about people without housing: Let real estate people on the beach waves Shaisi it, yeah!

مواقع النشر (المفضلة)

تعليمات المشاركة
لا تستطيع إضافة مواضيع جديدة
لا تستطيع الرد على المواضيع
لا تستطيع إرفاق ملفات
لا تستطيع تعديل مشاركاتك

BB code is متاحة
كود [IMG] متاحة
كود HTML معطلة
Trackbacks are متاحة
Pingbacks are متاحة
Refbacks are متاحة