عيون العرب - ملتقى العالم العربي

العودة   عيون العرب - ملتقى العالم العربي > ~¤¢§{(¯´°•. العيــون الساهره.•°`¯)}§¢¤~ > أرشيف المواضيع الغير مكتمله او المكرره او المنقوله و المخالفه

أرشيف المواضيع الغير مكتمله او المكرره او المنقوله و المخالفه هنا توضع المواضيع الغير مكتملة او المكرره في المنتدى او المنقوله من مواقع اخرى دون تصرف ناقلها او المواضيع المخالفه.

LinkBack أدوات الموضوع انواع عرض الموضوع
قديم 03-18-2011, 02:58 PM

All things are not Mukden Day

Today is September 18, Good. several years ago to engage the Japanese in the Northeast out of a trouble, I still remember the words on the textbook: impressed by these words. Anyway, this day was designated as a national humiliation day. How memory will live in infamy should it? Probably the two words: not everything go. few years ago, anyway, after graduation, and listen to the students that a school story: Five canteen closed after renovation in the new semester when the recovery operation may be a good luck to Bo, their choice the September 18 opening day, and hung out the Of course, there will be blood young people found that this is wrong, in which a group of passionate young people in school activities were organized to denounce and eventually successful, publicly acknowledged the wrong dining area. Japanese invasion of China is an important section of China's modern history, lasted not long nor short period of time, and a lot of big business, including Incident, incident, tragedy, victory, etc., etc., to commemorate the day light with hands and feet may be to count,cheap monclers jacket sale, and anyway I was not remember, probably also know seventy-seven and Mukden got them. Nanjing Massacre in December about it, forget the day. If you ask me these events occurred in that year, I remember Marco Polo Bridge Incident. After college, every year seems to mark the day called 129, it seems that with the Japanese about the details of knowledge I also forgot to check several times, I only know that long-distance running to sing to this day. Naturally, the other more major life I would not remember. necessary thing to remember all those big date it? I personally feel no need. See articles criticizing the Mukden as a good day to get married,API of 2010 Shanghai World Expo ,, I feel crap. To commemorate that history, it is better to find a date in memory of a good focus, and can be called Focus on one day to commemorate the Japanese, you can spare some time to other business, such as in memory of the Opium War, ah, ah cultural revolution, what what. In fact with a lot of things to remember, only the Devils to complicate this one is not so right. the anniversary day if you wish to marry,Bank staff set to go 200 million fund money savers, and worship, on the beam, sweep, shower or something,Recollection of the classic old Ronnie does not re, I think it does not matter. The anniversary should not mess everything go, on this day for all to be immersed in grief, the prohibition of all gay events, about the funeral ceremony to be black and white photographs,Moncler Jackets Outlet Store, the rules must be played as a dirge no need to retain. And to separate out each event as the anniversary, when I see people ignore one of them to come out to yell over the pages is also more tired. Like a pair of lovers or husband and wife what a good feeling, Haojiu Hang on weekdays, we must first meeting of each year to the anniversary, the anniversary of the first handle, the first bus with the anniversary of the first anniversary dinner ,cheap dr dre headphones online, the first anniversary to eat popsicles, etc., etc. It needs to celebrate it? Of course, if your memory is good, energetic, willing to celebrate, it does not matter,Retired women teachers to grow persimmon physical shape (Figure), but no need to request it so tough. bit of a mess. Do not write, and the toilets, to continue research.

مواقع النشر (المفضلة)

تعليمات المشاركة
لا تستطيع إضافة مواضيع جديدة
لا تستطيع الرد على المواضيع
لا تستطيع إرفاق ملفات
لا تستطيع تعديل مشاركاتك

BB code is متاحة
كود [IMG] متاحة
كود HTML معطلة
Trackbacks are متاحة
Pingbacks are متاحة
Refbacks are متاحة

المواضيع المتشابهه
الموضوع كاتب الموضوع المنتدى مشاركات آخر مشاركة
9 Things I Hate About Everyone! theoniemn أرشيف المواضيع الغير مكتمله او المكرره او المنقوله و المخالفه 0 02-17-2011 05:25 AM
Three Things icecream تعلم اللغة الانجليزيه 8 04-14-2009 12:45 AM
the Life Is From Million Of Things Which End نبيل المجهول أرشيف المواضيع الغير مكتمله او المكرره او المنقوله و المخالفه 6 09-20-2007 12:41 AM
..::all the things she said::.. DIABLO أرشيف المواضيع الغير مكتمله او المكرره او المنقوله و المخالفه 0 05-03-2005 12:14 AM

الساعة الآن 03:37 AM.