عيون العرب - ملتقى العالم العربي

العودة   عيون العرب - ملتقى العالم العربي > ~¤¢§{(¯´°•. العيــون الساهره.•°`¯)}§¢¤~ > أرشيف المواضيع الغير مكتمله او المكرره او المنقوله و المخالفه

أرشيف المواضيع الغير مكتمله او المكرره او المنقوله و المخالفه هنا توضع المواضيع الغير مكتملة او المكرره في المنتدى او المنقوله من مواقع اخرى دون تصرف ناقلها او المواضيع المخالفه.

LinkBack أدوات الموضوع انواع عرض الموضوع
قديم 03-18-2011, 02:51 PM

It feels so good !

these evenings, on-line time is fixed, stroll aimlessly before Taobao, now looking for a chess master. done before the mouse, each step had to obey orders that once the heart is also very melancholy, as do the men near the small 3 and then only in the back of success with their follow suit, not his wife's lung power, no strength did not dare to show off. Playing chess with the master is different, I can always express their views. the chess is 38! he will be very careful analysis, and finally asked me how to judge what is 38? ah, I just casually talk about the ah. How do I know is 38! Master good temper, smiled and said interest than I thought you had it. in accordance with the Master's strength, always thought he would require entirely at home in him, but even with me playing chess master is willing to listen to my advice, asking me when playing chess, but also to discuss the tone of the total to stand, people listened very comfortable. If the master is the leader, he must be a good boss, subordinates are willing to listen to the voice conversation can be equal, peaceful acceptance of others. playing chess with the master, regardless of which step in the dispute, the Master will be a compromise, well, you can be considered mature according to their own ideas to turn to move. The results prove me wrong, he then slowly analysis of why can not I just leave, what are the consequences, and very mild word speech, he never accused me of self-willed, but that if you just want to do that too, better results. This should be a true craftsman, apprentice themselves to let experience to explore, only to personally come to know which way is a shortcut. Master said he memory as before, and this I believe. We often walk in memory of chess. ah. . . 40 where he went? I do not know wow. . said Master, I must mention his good temper, moderate Oh really good. Q I have and when they both him,Post man hit the driver to find his wife, he always a smile, no matter how busy can chat with me a few. But only a few. I say he does not get angry, do not not cool not conversational intimacy is not unfamiliar, like a glass of water, light, very mild, tasteless but when you need to quench their thirst. I like that feeling. Too close is not easy to form, once close to his idol, he in your heart to civilians, and with the big brother next door, nothing different from the dignity of the master will gradually lost. Too far, do not feel the presence of a master, to shocked to God,cheap dr dre headphones online, like God hanging in the sky, looking up to 90 degrees in addition to no other feeling,Motorola's flagship dual-core not only evaluation Atrix 4G, it is also desirable. Master have often stern, thin face and the word country, very lean look,moncler jackets online outlet, but never laugh, like the occasional laughter came from his teeth, like, dry and cold and awkward,cheap monclers jacket sale, facial lines, in the absence of circumstances that affect the Laughter has been floating out, anyway,Cattle market bolted with special police holding a, feeling a bit strange. Of course, there is such a master,Bank blunder ten thousand to millions of Chinese m, only for the division of the dignity, standing as the top of Mount Wudang fairy dressed in white robes bone elderly, and in the cranes, peace blazing majesty. Training chess must be careful, practice good fight palm of the hand, but can be needed to blow off leisure Johnson, playing in the slapstick master knees. have worship, but do not look up, it feels good.

مواقع النشر (المفضلة)

تعليمات المشاركة
لا تستطيع إضافة مواضيع جديدة
لا تستطيع الرد على المواضيع
لا تستطيع إرفاق ملفات
لا تستطيع تعديل مشاركاتك

BB code is متاحة
كود [IMG] متاحة
كود HTML معطلة
Trackbacks are متاحة
Pingbacks are متاحة
Refbacks are متاحة