عيون العرب - ملتقى العالم العربي

العودة   عيون العرب - ملتقى العالم العربي > عيون الأقسام الإسلامية > خطب و محاضرات و أناشيد اسلاميه صوتية و مرئية

خطب و محاضرات و أناشيد اسلاميه صوتية و مرئية القسم يهتم بالخطب بالاناشيد الإسلامية والمحاضرات المسجلة بالصوت والصورة

إضافة رد

LinkBack أدوات الموضوع انواع عرض الموضوع
قديم 02-12-2011, 01:19 PM

NFL exec on seating mess ‘ Portland Trail Blazer

The Ben & Skin ShowMichael J. Avenatti,Portland Trail Blazers, the lawyer representing the fans displaced at Super Bowl XLV, joins Ben and Skin to discuss the case.“We made the best of it. We screwed it up. I can’t change that,” Grubman said. “I’m a football fan and before I worked at the Super Bowl I took my young sons and my father … to see the New York Giants and if that would have happened to me, I would be furious.”The NFL knew about the seating problem days before kickoff but still couldn’t solve the problem of fixing the seats. Grubman said it’s nearly impossible to get the temporary seats inspected until they’re completed. Still 400 fans didn’t get to see the Super Bowl the way they wanted and that’s a problem.One of the angry fans is a granddaughter of the first president of the Green Bay Packers. She says she was among the 400 ticketholders forced to watch the Packers play the Pittsburgh Steelers from standing-room spots because their seats weren’t safe.Calvin Watkins covers the Cowboys for Dallas.com. Information from The Associated Press was used in this report.Follow Calvin Watkins on Twitter: @calvinwatkinsThe big question concerning all this regards North Texas and whether or not the region will get another chance to host a Super Bowl. The next three Super Bowl sites have been decided and North Texas would like to host Super Bowl L. NFL executive vice president Eric Grubman, in an interview with 970-AM in Pittsburgh on Thursday, summed up the situation as “awful.”Temporary seats at Cowboys Stadium in Arlington, Texas, weren’t ready in time, forcing some fans to move and others to watch from standing-room spots. The league has come up with a number of different ways to compensate displaced fans, but a class-action lawsuit has been filed against the NFL, the Dallas Cowboys and their owner, Jerry Jones.“It’s a construction project when you put up these stands, these temporary stands,” Grubman said. “You put up the outside of the building and then you’ve got to finish it and there’s a lot of detail work and you can’t get the inspections until you do the finished detail work. And we just didn’t get that done. Literally, an hour before the game, we thought we were going to have all the seats and we just didn’t get it done.”“It was a regional approach to the Super Bowl and they did a great job and they were great hosts,” he said. “I tell you, I would go back there again. … I don’t think they took themselves out of the running. Do we plan it better next time? You betcha.”Beisel-McIlwaine’s grandfather was Andrew Blair Turnbull,Utah Jazz, the Packers’ first president and a member of the team’s Hall of Fame.In a letter sent to the NFL, which she provided to The Associated Press, Peggy Beisel-McIlwaine says Jones should never be allowed to host another Super Bowl. She called her experience a “total disaster.” More Podcasts »An NFL executive doesn’t blame fans for being angry over losing their seats at Super Bowl XLV.Beisel-McIlwaine tells the AP she received a call Wednesday from the NFL, and will be going to the league office Friday to meet with a person who is handling her situation.
رد مع اقتباس
إضافة رد

مواقع النشر (المفضلة)

تعليمات المشاركة
لا تستطيع إضافة مواضيع جديدة
لا تستطيع الرد على المواضيع
لا تستطيع إرفاق ملفات
لا تستطيع تعديل مشاركاتك

BB code is متاحة
كود [IMG] متاحة
كود HTML معطلة
Trackbacks are متاحة
Pingbacks are متاحة
Refbacks are متاحة

المواضيع المتشابهه
الموضوع كاتب الموضوع المنتدى مشاركات آخر مشاركة
prednisone mess with blood levels MannaRefs أرشيف المواضيع الغير مكتمله او المكرره او المنقوله و المخالفه 0 01-12-2011 02:19 PM
Star Wars x adidas Originals Conductor Hi ‘Super stevc311 أرشيف المواضيع الغير مكتمله او المكرره او المنقوله و المخالفه 0 08-06-2010 11:04 PM
The ‘Iron Man 2′ actress dgjw45ue أرشيف المواضيع الغير مكتمله او المكرره او المنقوله و المخالفه 0 08-02-2010 04:58 AM
حصري الاوفا BLACK LAGOON , Roberta`s Blood Trail Ova مترجمه عربي بجودات متعددة anime2010 أرشيف المواضيع الغير مكتمله او المكرره او المنقوله و المخالفه 0 07-24-2010 01:16 AM

الساعة الآن 02:03 PM.