عيون العرب - ملتقى العالم العربي

العودة   عيون العرب - ملتقى العالم العربي > ~¤¢§{(¯´°•. العيــون الساهره.•°`¯)}§¢¤~ > أرشيف المواضيع الغير مكتمله او المكرره او المنقوله و المخالفه

أرشيف المواضيع الغير مكتمله او المكرره او المنقوله و المخالفه هنا توضع المواضيع الغير مكتملة او المكرره في المنتدى او المنقوله من مواقع اخرى دون تصرف ناقلها او المواضيع المخالفه.

LinkBack أدوات الموضوع انواع عرض الموضوع
قديم 09-01-2010, 12:18 PM

Click on the Picture to the Left to read about our

You To GO SOLAR! iClick the Button to the Right See How Easy it is to Install a Skyline Collector Hello, Mr. Rich. I wanted to send you a note to let you know that since my system went operational in September, I have not had any issues whatsoever,energy saving, and am experiencing what I feel to be very good to excellent performance from it. Recently, during single-digit temperature days, I was happy to see > 90 degree temperature fluid coming from the collector panels into the heat exchanger. While Missouri lags behind most of the country in the promotion of renewable energy, I would expect some of that new business to be coming from the St. Louis area. If you are in need of a reference to speak with potential customers, please feel free to pass my name and e-mail address on to them. Regards, Chris V. - St. Louis, MO. Sincerely. would do enormous good for California's and the country's economy, significantly reduce pollution and free up large amounts of natural gas during peak times to produce electricity. This principle could apply to other states as well. Manufacturer of the Exciting "Skyline" Solar Water Heater Customer Reviews: What Our Customers Say About Our Systems! Thank you so much for the excellent business to business service SolarRoofs! We've been extremely impressed with the very professional way in which all of your product and applications related questions have been answered. Your staff - at every level - has always been prompt, patient, and detailed in assisting us. We would be happy to recommend you. Sincerely,MDF Door, Chad Blanchard of Solar Technologies Macro Use of a Micro Technology (PDF) Al, System is installed and working terrific. Thanks! Aaron H. - CA It works! I finally charged my system several days ago and everything seems to work as designed.. it all appears much simpler from this side of the project. ...,LED Light, overall, the installation went smoothly, thanks in part to your timely technical support....and yes I would recommend this system to others. word of mouth means your product is a success. Sincerely, Ken M. See our GOING SOLAR page ONLINE STORE The system is working perfectly. Wednesday we did laundry and all household chores with warm water from Tuesday all before noon and then stored plenty more hot water for evening chores and our wake up use this morning. Lonnie and Dave P. - Maine I can’t say enough good things about my new solar water heater. I took your advice and purchased the SkyLine 5 Platinum system. Al: Thanks for the note. Before moving to Africa we spent 17-18 years in Northern California (Fair Oaks, Colusa,Cabinet Doors Manufacturer, & Healdsburg). Our son Tom is a deputy with the Sac County Sheriff's office. Although he and his wife live in Lincoln, he patrols the area around you. Both of our kids are Del Campo graduates. I'll include him in the e-mail and ask him to stop by when he's in your area. You would be pleased to know that the other occupants here at the Rafiki Village are orphans and have NEVER experienced running water from a tap, much less hot water on demand. None of them have ever seen or turned on an electric light, and the list goes on. Rafiki Foundation, Inc. has a number of orphanages in sub-Saharan Africa taking care the smallest victims of the HIV/AIDS pandemic, the wars, and all the other stuff that goes on over here making it very unhealthy for kids. In Liberia one out of every five children dies before the age of five. SolarRoofs has helped to make some of that 4 make it, better prepared citizens of our world. Thanks! Your servant and His in Liberia,Cell Phone Accessories Wholesale, Ed B. or Email us via our Hi Al. It's been a long time since you shipped my panel to me but I finally got time to hook it up. It was really quite easy to do. It works great and I'm very happy with it. Thanks for your offer of help, I feel a little guilty that it was so easy that I didn't need it. Sincerely, Jeff Saar We can't thank you enough for this fine solar system. If anyone in Southwest Florida would like to see the "HUGE" advantages of a ground mount system feel free to refer them to us. Home | Site Map | Going Solar | Solar Savings | Ordering | Brochures | Technical Q & A | History | Links | Dealers | TO TOP OF PAGE | Videos | News ? 2008 SolarRoofs.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved. 5840 Gibbons Dr. Suite H, Carmichael, CA 95608 Carolina blue sky is usually a hazy blue unlike the west coast, but it doesn't seem to slow these collectors down! I am sure it has a lot to do with individual consumption, but we are entering March with better than 80% solar capacity. I have not flipped the breaker for the electric element at all. When I need more hot water, I move the valves manually to the gas water heater. That way we have a pretty good handle at least the number of days we are using solar. Our family can usually go two days on the storage tank. So for now,Segment LED Display, it is looking very good! I thank you again and must also say that your customer service from start to finish was the most pleasant experience one could hope for. I could not be happier, this is the best investment I have made in a long time. More Attractive, Much Easier to Install and Your Best Solar Value. They are backed with a 20 Year Warranty*. The overall quality of the components and workmanship it absolutely top shelf! I couldn’t be happier. This is what “Made in U.S.A.” is supposed to be!As an engineer I know that it is essentially easy to make something work. It is hard to make it easy. Your design is elegant in its’ simplicity. The differential pump and controller work effortlessly to extract every bit of solar energy from the collectors on my roof and deposit it into the water heater in my basement. It is obvious to me that you spent some time refining this design to it’s present point. Phone: (916) 481-7200 FAX: (916) 481-7203 I am an engineer and no stranger to working with my hands so purchasing an all inclusive “kit” was against my nature. I was expecting a little more of a challenge but to my surprise your deluxe system has an abundance of everything one needs to easily do it yourself. So many times, you get a “kit” that scrimps on the basics like hardware or uses the cheapest stuff you could buy. Your kit was Awesome! Thank you for including extra of everything and using the best quality as well. That’s a first for me and made for a very pleasurable experience. Dear SolarRoofs, We are ecstatic about our new System3 here in Columbia,SC!! Our first electric bill came in at a 31% savings !! And that's with NO fuzzy math! Performance is more than adequate, even on cloudy days. Your operation is very professional and courteous as well. Please do keep up the fantastic work! Casey and Audrie H. - Columbia, SC Well, it took me a while, not because of the kit but because I have had very little time to install it, but everything is up and running great. I have officially shut off my boiler hopefully for at least the next month and a half. I'm interested to see how it works this winter in Vermont. Thank you again for all your help during the install. Tom R. Click Here To InquireClick on the Picture to the Left to read about our We look forward to helping you Find a Dealer, Place an Order, or Design your Solar System. Many Thanks: Richard & JoAnn Martin, Venice, Fl Yes it works too! Click Here to Learn MoreI supplement my domestic hot water heat in the winter with an out door wood boiler. This combination means I never use electricity. I connected the electricity to the supplied 80 gallon heater/ tank but have never powered it on. Become a SolarRoofs.com Dealer!Solar water heating is an ideal complement to a P.V. system! Each Skyline 20-01 solar collector produces thermal energy roughly equal to the energy of a 1 kW Photovoltaic (PV) system. Solar water heating is the perfect complement to a Photovoltaic system because it can increase the energy output for a fraction of the cost of the same power output from a PV system. "Extreme Makeover, Home Edition" experience. Roy Larimer Thanks so much for making a great system. I'm a computer support technician, and not one who normally does this sort of thing. The fact that I was able to do much of this myself is a testimony to the well thought out system that you've developed. I look forward to providing hot water for my family for years to come. Rick B. - TX Solar Water Heating is the First Thing To Do when going solar! Solar water heaters are the most cost effective way to reduce carbon emissions and reduce dependence on imported energy. I am happy to report that in spite of the weather we have never run out of hot water. It will be two years now that our electric water heater has been turned off. I must point out that we change the position and tilt if the panels as required which keeps the performance at peak efficiency. See Benefits Section California's energy consumption could be reduced by over 2% by supplementing enough Gas, Propane and Electric water heaters with solar water heaters. This "Macro Application of a Micro Technology"Our 100% Complete Platinum Packages Make It Easy For "Skyline" Systems Summary When I assembled my system, I had everything I needed the first time. The system has performed extremely well, was easy to assemble, and the best price of any I had looked at. It was really quite easy to do. It works great and I'm very happy I highly recommend the Fireball (now Skyline) 20-01 and Al's customer-oriented business philosophy. R.R Emmet - ID Dear Rich - As of 4pm yesterday I finally got my solar system up and operating. 150 f coming off the collectors on this overcast New England afternoon. System was received in good condition. Took a while to install only because the project begot severalother projects at the same time. Actual install was pretty straight forward. ... Thanks, Tom Cusson Proudly Made in the USA!We have a 31 Year Passion For Solar Water Heating! Our Patented Solar Hot Water Collectors have appeared on: ABC's Extreme Makeover - Home Edition, History Channel's Modern Marvels, Discovery Channel's WASTED! and ABC Channel 10 News. Although I don't pay much attention to the system it is not uncommon throughout the winter to see return temperatures in the 130s and 140s...Everyone is asking the same question about solar water heaters: Why Doesn't Everyone Have One? The very detailed Website made it quite clear that this company knew what it was doing and had created a product that could be installed by one elderly person, myself. I found the installation directions very easy to follow. See Our News Video: l Contact Page Light Weight, High Performance "Skyline" Solar Thermal Hot Water Systems are Specifically Designed to be - The Florida State Energy Office Estimates that the average all electric Florida home uses 30% of it's total electric energy just to HEAT WATER! - In one year, your water heater may cost you MORE to operate than your heater or AC. - A solar water heater gives you "Tax Prepaid Income." Example: In the 35% Tax Bracket, Saving $520.00 on your hot water heater is the same as earning $800.00. Solar Water Heaters Cost Far Less Today! From Brian Bartel,Easy Energy,Haining Tonghua.--Solar Water Heater, Solar Vacuum Tube, Cable & Wire, Energy Saving Lamp, LED, HID........, Our Phoenix AZ Distributor: Why do you sell Solarroofs products? SolarRoofs Collectors perform better than their OG - 100 Rating. When do you sell Solarroofs products? Solarroofs products are used on commercial and residential installs for domestic water heating. What added value do you get for working with Solarroofs? Solarroofs are very helpful in sizing larger systems and solving the little problems that go along with solar water heating. What is the best part about selling Solarroofs products? The price of the system is quite attractive to the end user.It is fun to watch the roof collector temp drop as the water heater increases. Even on a cold day,alibaba, 38 degrees F I got a tank temp of 110 with limited sun. This is in November!! Interesting Solar Water Heating Facts Palmyra, VA Al, I installed my 2 collector type 2 and it works like a charm. I am very impressed with your product, it really is a great kit. If you ever need more references, or someone in this area who wants to see before buying, feel free. All and all, a very happy customer here. Thank you and regards, Kees-Jan (March 2005) Just wanted to say thanks for the help via the phone calls in setting up the solar system. ...I called on three separate occasions and your reps were helpful and polite each time. Thanks again for your support, it's a great system for up here in upstate New York!! Tim P.For Great Values! The costs are reasonable, the product is of good quality and the results are impressive. Thank you for making the collectors so light! Joeseph Tardif - MA Please Visit our We provide extensive Support via our toll free number: My daughter and I installed the complete system in a day and a half. Your color instruction book and on line video tutorials made it fun and easy. I spent more time clearing out the attic and removing the old water heater than anything else. Gentlemen,here in south west Florida we have survived the coldest, cloudiest, rainiest winter (set records) anyone can remember. *Skyline Limited Warranty - The Best in the Business To all the folks at SolarRoofs, In August of 2008 I purchased a System 5 from you and I just wanted to follow up and tell you how impressed I am with your product. My system installation was simple and performance is excellent. In these summer months my old hot water system can go to sleep and even in cold weather the solar is working! I recommend your product to everyone my sincere thanks to you all. Jerry G. - Mastic Beach - NY (888) 801-9060 Using Free Energy from the Sun to heat water is the best use of solar energy. Today, millions of homes and businesses around the globe use solar water heating systems because they are cost effective. Home SolarRoofs.com - HOME Site Map Solar Facts Customer Reviews Solar Celebrities Links & Resources Solar News Dealer Login Privacy Statement Residential Residential - HOME Going Solar Solar Thermal Savings Brochures Skyline Collectors Skyline Collectors - HOME 26 Trim Colors Skyline Systems Skyline Systems - HOME Skyline1 Tropical Skyline2 Temperate Skyline3 Tropical / Temperate Skyline4 Freeze Skyline5 Freeze 26 Trim Colors Find A Dealer Certifications Space Heating Spa / Pool Heating Air Collectors Commercial Commercial - HOME Leed Points Safety Certifications Incentives Incentives - HOME Federal Tax Credit State Incentives Utility Rebates Solar Savings Certifications Do-It-Yourself Do-It-Yourself - HOME Online Store - HOME Going Solar Brochures Complete Catalogue Solar Configurator Install Videos Installation Manuals Skyline Collectors Skyline Collectors - HOME 26 Trim Colors Skyline Systems Skyline Systems - HOME Skyline1 Tropical Skyline2 Temperate Skyline3 Tropical / Temperate Skyline4 Freeze Skyline5 Freeze 26 Trim Colors Find A Dealer Warranty Solar Thermal Savings Certifications Space Heating Spa / Pool Heating Air Collectors Online Store Online Store - HOME Solar Hot Water Systems Solar Hot Water Collectors Parts Support Materials Contact Us Contact Us - HOME About Us Founders Background Privacy Statement solar water heating, solar water heater, solar hot water, solar heater Based on the efficiency of this unit I can see that during the spring summer and fall I will have more solar heated hot water than I can use! - In 1984 the typical professionally installed closed loop solar water heating system cost about $6,000. With inflation the same system would cost over $11,000 today. Instead they cost only $6,Assembly Manual and FAQ,500 to $8,500 installed depending on the area. - That means Solar Water Heating has come down in cost 22 to 40% since 1984 before Tax Credits! Our 100% complete "no solder" solar loop systems can be self installed by the handy homeowner or handyman for a savings of over 50%. Professional Installation is recommended whenever possible. - As a Power and Conservation Resource, Solar Water Heating Can Really Make a Difference to America's Energy Dependence! - In one year,Pet Preform, most families' water heaters use MORE energy than their family car. - Installing a solar water heater is like increasing your gas mileage by 65% or more! Contact Us PageLearn more about Solar Water Heating The easiest to install,Solar Collectors, most affordable solar hot water system available. Dear Mr. Rich:Solar water heating produces energy at 1/2 to 1/3 the cost of Solar Electric (PV) and have 4 to 5 times the power density. Solar hot water systems are a perfect complement to a PV system and make your solar investment more cost effective. With 30% Federal Tax Credit and other State and Utility incentives, now is the time for you to Harness The Sun for your share of FREE solar energy! Mr. Rich: My compliments to you for your well-designed solar collectors. Mine ... went up like a breeze... If I weren't going on 70 years old, I'd go into business here in Vermont!! Phil S. Welcome to SolarRoofs.com!

مواقع النشر (المفضلة)

تعليمات المشاركة
لا تستطيع إضافة مواضيع جديدة
لا تستطيع الرد على المواضيع
لا تستطيع إرفاق ملفات
لا تستطيع تعديل مشاركاتك

BB code is متاحة
كود [IMG] متاحة
كود HTML معطلة
Trackbacks are متاحة
Pingbacks are متاحة
Refbacks are متاحة

المواضيع المتشابهه
الموضوع كاتب الموضوع المنتدى مشاركات آخر مشاركة
Right Click Image Converter 2.2.0 حسون70 أرشيف المواضيع الغير مكتمله او المكرره او المنقوله و المخالفه 1 02-15-2010 07:35 AM

الساعة الآن 08:19 PM.