عيون العرب - ملتقى العالم العربي

العودة   عيون العرب - ملتقى العالم العربي > ~¤¢§{(¯´°•. العيــون الساهره.•°`¯)}§¢¤~ > أرشيف المواضيع الغير مكتمله او المكرره او المنقوله و المخالفه

أرشيف المواضيع الغير مكتمله او المكرره او المنقوله و المخالفه هنا توضع المواضيع الغير مكتملة او المكرره في المنتدى او المنقوله من مواقع اخرى دون تصرف ناقلها او المواضيع المخالفه.

LinkBack أدوات الموضوع انواع عرض الموضوع
قديم 08-19-2010, 05:45 PM

I remember one long deep

Originally intended to have been buried in the hearts of the matter, her stay in your hearts. But I really was not put on TV sage worldly air about her of those things over the past year, and thought will never forget the plot is slowly beginning to forget the. Remember back in the palm of your hand like water, whether you spread out or clenched, the water will always slip through, bit by bit, the passage of time. Want to record this incident was the idea about a month ago, has been working in the field do not have time, is finally off-duty at home, and in this for a while in hope that the memory can not forget the bits and pieces down. Wait until the day that really blurry impression of her has been that I can see next, when the log on it as I understand it, like my favorite movie poster \Organizational ability is not my language content of the strengths may be some messy, probably the only way to guarantee only the authenticity of it. The \ \I do not know which day I'm going to stay here forever in another place, or do not bother you good. but did not sink, keep calm and send the information to you, I miss you, have not had any results. still in contradictions in the past few days has lost for words. Xinrusihui. \ It was after a long day, I landed a long time had not landed QQ, QQ space surprised to find you update icon flashed. With inexpressible emotions into your space. The only one inside the log greets,nike 2010, word that there were no beyond my accident. Staring at blank computer screen for a long time, he finally got up and turned off the computer. story begins in the \ about several years ago a friend told me about a sophomore to play a name for the \the feeling of the game. the practice they call me every time they do not play games are played not long before the I lost in that game. Sure enough, after two months of this game is that they do not play that only I am still wandering in the game. I like playing online games, but I do not like leveling I like to stroll over the world like to do Erdaofanzi make other people's money like I do not play when there are more than 90 levels of addition to group with other people did not brush off Road Team not touch the game a long time the possibility of game names are not quite sure hope you help modify. I was the oldest of a group of people who long panel after two months I was still more than 40 levels of leveling speed is very helpless, do not just start playing as a force gold gold I chose the road of property but increase the force of the metallographic point. . . . Illiterate kill ha ha, nothing a day of leisure stroll on over Chin. Occasionally to second five-Cave? ? ? Xiaoguai playing only met leaders must escape the spider is always in my heart the pain hehe. and tragedy of leveling speed corresponding to a very smooth way I Erdaofanzi accumulated a lot of money and equipment. One day a woman I want to buy my gold weapons M-level and about the law I am almost 50 gold. She's not enough money, so I carried forward the spirit of Lei Feng cheaper for her. She asked me how not to upgrade, I was 40 when she was 20, she 50 when I was 50 ... this is hard to explain the issue, ah said to her: I do not love to team up to upgrade thanks to singles Ha ha. Ruanmoyingpao of effort in her and she agreed to go with the next upgrade of the Cave. After all,雪之花MTV(经典), my heart is still not a team player type of game, not upgrading with her a few times I took the Danlian road. That Turbulent fail to beat the I had to find other people with their own upgrade. However, while not leveling with me and she is still a good friend, the relationship between pure Oh really. The lack of age have a baby sea turtle parts BB is very happy thing, and I turned to the evil of trafficking BB road. . Universities in this boring life I have asked the game gradually attracted daily free time in play, but did not upgrade the speed and game time is proportional to. I upgraded the speed of sea turtles are still with me baby with the same. Young little, that the girl's ID, such as her 70 or 50 when I sweat. One day, I see a star in the Jingshanosaurus head, of course, my ability is not enough that the stars Seya's. . So anyway I called the Young little, she led a team of people to the stars swept. Then I noticed that she even went near a 30-to-class Gen Pichong \And frost chat for a while this is a silly woman my first impression. . The most frequently used words is \Maybe I started it haha no ill-wishers Finally one day I realized why I have not played more than usual while the second force payment method payment is not more. . . Ever since Blood and sell houses get money to buy a washing phase point to wash into the soil a dwarf. The benefits of upgrading is slow, more time to Amoy equipment, in addition, under the halo of good equipment, I can finally hit the spider and the great Pig crap out of. Asked that the first frost to play online games, in addition to what she will not upgrade. . Popular dead than when I was 60 when she was 70 while the level of the widening gap. . University of days is a lot of time to play every day, one day Yang novel she did not learn to play the test do not have time to play, it really is a small child ah good thing I did not fart trafficking of underage girls. . Her number to the frost. The benefits of online games is the number of women, many wolves are willing to take, What does a woman have a good frost to upgrade equipment quickly are people Jinong of course. Game and another number she got married, I said nothing just a little uncomfortable, but she was hanging with me every time when the lady regarded the title of so and so to hide Oh, I'll chat with her every day profiteers in the process of killing time spent doing my college. my buddies and universities a one-person play a power Gold,盘点山东省183辆88888车牌, is that no good would prefer not to upgrade the main armament. 60 Test Road, King often is his, cream team is firmly occupy 80 of the king. I love brushes Road because they do not, and can only follow the read Ha ha. In the course of waffle with cream, I know she did a little online game, or pull her to play her friend, she with a Q no use, I gave her QQ is not less than one. When I am bored with the cream went wandering blindly embrace fairy town, playing hide and seek game as the mentally handicapped. I find that she hid in a small hut in accordance with established practice later I found her. Thought it was stupid even for the local women do not know for now think of fear that she felt if she had changed her place I can not find it find her, she all of a sudden take the words \I do not quite know how to answer. me: you call me? She: En me: You have told all he got married. her: that is to practice skills with me Who told you not to upgrade your me: ... back I forgot. . . Old people ha ha Anyway, some nonsense on the blind her number as the team's main thugs are busy every day, not to upgrade is the Brush Road. So she put her number to play with them on the team with her number, she had the QQ and I gab. One day, she said she wanted to see me She: I see your line does not? I: Are there any good her: Anyway just want to see. me: you know pork and delicious on the line to know that pigs Ganma Fei Long sawed. . . . . . . . anyway did not wear her, promised to go to the café the next day to find a machine with camera. Saturday morning, I woke up to the Internet cafe was. Saying I went to Internet cafe and not from the school later than usual Oh, probably college students have had experience. . very few Internet cafes, I found a place no one edge. She points the video I received. computer I saw that still no white face, at least not gum or something. . . She was not the camera I did not see her. her: You look really pretty, hey. me: you die, there are people Why you are so exaggerated. her: I said the truth! I had the ability to come up with a shameless: I look this nice Well, 20 years apart I found is you find a ha ha, you're a talent ah! She gave me a vomit expression. . . behind the talk of the Sha is blind I forgot nonsense anyway. originally typed chat in, said she was suddenly asked me: What was your side? bad so I can continue typing Mike: Why? ! What about it? Jiao Ren, ah I want to bullying she said: you die, there was Why? I look at the number of people around did not truthfully told her. She: I'm, ah I asked: What? there came a small voice, \Later, talking about Sha can not remember such a thing anyway,men high nike sb shoes, to say the network can not be trusted, let her not be silly. Finally her voice felt a little cry, and I found a reason to back off the assembly line. several days did not last, I have been thinking the same thing, after all, if the sky fell down and Yun Cai a wife it is normal. One day I rang her mobile phone number, there are times to tell her before had never used this is the first time. Her voice came over there feel that some confused her: Why do not you two days on the game I: Training does get busy (忽悠 fool..) She: Oh, when will you come on? listening to the voice over there some pathetic Shui Bulai I played a kind of feeling: and so on, under. her: Do not got my number so that they can play, I did not play very well. me: how the? I hear your voices are committed confused her: at dinner with colleagues in the leadership of drinking me: you will drink? She: No, it ate some and a headache. me: it went to sleep, no better learn to drink her: husband I did not answer, was shocked when one would say: Do you believe people have not seen the two together Why? Although I like your character. Do not be silly her: husband husband husband. . . I do not Guannameduo. the end I agreed, and some are willing to be silly I really like her character, there are vanity factor in which Ha ha lost a wife to drop his head actually a bit dizzy. She later made her photo sheets to me,UGG Ultra Short, not beautiful, according to my aesthetic scope should be delicate. The network would be no beauty so much better Hey I am very sensible. I looked at pictures of her dressed in work uniforms feeling a little dizzy. But the mouth is still very cheap phone calls to her: this is you? She: Well, I me: ugly her seriously, and all of a sudden started to cry I regret breaking my mouth ah take a great of effort only coax good. her away from the border in the north-east very close to where I was in Shandong, go to school in Yantai, close to the school 10 minutes away from the sea. She told me that she had never seen the sea long sawed it, so I went to the beach to call her she wanted to hear. Forced to call her to let her run the beach there to hear the voice of the sea breeze, calm sea breeze ah wow would be no halo. She said coax hear it I know I promised her a chance to bring her to the beach. She was pleased drunk drink from that day to call me, she has been known almost my \I never call her soon as a wife or something, I just told her pig or Chunnv Ren. I admit that I have selfishness inside, I'm afraid I can not find her some day without her. My soul should be a very old fashioned, do not you always feel that call should come with me through life are really the people. While I do not have much confidence in her, my heart's intention is to look for other graduate or take her back to Shandong her then she really belongs to me time I was a student living on a fixed home about 500 family and I embarrassed to ask more. She has worked in order to save my telephone bill for all her regular phone call me. Now that I think are good people called halo, the whole stupid can she really tell him more than once before I set aside a 17,951 cheaper memory she has is not long. . Are a hit around 1 minute long distance, and she will have at that point pay a contribution to the mobile game and before it was almost cut my own monster, or do a single task to upgrade her team still seems to have more than 90 of the fast time of 100 I in her urging her at 70 more. . In the 99's when the upgrade is of course she did not try to occupy all Road King in the game to do so. As a female player she mixed the Bank on Yeah, a lot of the Millennium Road. . Anyway, I forgot the specific number of levels are sealed with the domestic. Then out to the horse's version of the gourd as a leopard or something. Her in the game that sent her to marry a cloud of deer, I suddenly felt I was too ashamed of the game outside the game by her or not much use, so I play the true nature of profiteers bought a ancient deer do not spend money to send her count more then this thing is not too expensive than 100 million winter to at home can finally not have to phone bill. Embarrassed at school at home with QQ Voice Chat not so much worry about the only regret is telecommunications home So when I want to play the game when play had to run downstairs to the Internet cafe. Although I do not like leveling Brush Road, but the equipment does not love are good, do profiteers also the benefits of this. Later you can single out some activities to do tasks, upgrading track speed significantly faster than the speed of the brush. She more than 100 when I was 80, rather bin my buddies to play with the University also began to occupy 79 of the trial gave that up. cream thing I did not tell anyone including my good friend Bin said, now I admire my ability to Oh confidential. Bin and I always thought cream at most in the game, \ she let me go northeast to find her, I said I went directly to the ice cold Baseball has. . She said she gave me nothing frozen into bars warming. I promised to wait for graduation or the time to take her back there, Shandong, she was pleased. I also promised her to take her to see the sea after school in front of the sea was beautiful, but I rarely go,nike ltd 2, because I do not intend to happy days always goes so quickly, people are very curious animals and happy things soon enough on the forgotten almost always have fond memories of the sad things. Six months later so quickly passed, unchanged, or separated from her three \To be honest, I sometimes bother thinking about how some things so stupid that she actually and I said with relish, and now I want to listen to those boring things that no chance. junior started the second half of college life into the end of the feeling. Training, finding a job, so sundry things blowing. Some students want to test the civil service, and some intend that something was I did not mind, intend to find work. Reality is cruel, in the school total to why the city went out I realized that I did not a good thing she always encouraged me. Sometimes I half-jokingly said to her: with me you count Daoda Mei, and later told me our house south of the bridge, under Kim's house, living it by Shi Polan she is hehe smile: I know it must in any case, or I feed you into ah. I told her idiot, but also blind nonsense. Why have I been so long call her young married woman does not want, want to criticize me know when that time you were S Harmony B! Busy, games, or not falling. . . . . . while looking for work hit black and blue side of the game live free, people really need a virtual place to vent. Has not changed is the game of her No. No. My child has been a very tough battle, lose face. I am a power law gold on gold and she also beat chop. . . approaching the winter of that year after two years of tireless efforts I finally Danlian to 90 a. . . Bin collections both me and the financial strength to do a good equipment, 90 to 90 he had intended to I 80 let him wear my clothes now. 90 finally scheming to make the equipment, I go to Internet cafes cool a bit special (Hostel speeds rotten) really Niaoqianghuanbao comfortable. Queer thing happened the next day to call me cream my number do not increase the originally did not care about the two sets of equipment are recognized as the primary, and that the Pirates have not stolen anything. So I know the numbers to see the original No. 1 was closed, I called customer service customer service said I asked the eve of the game promotes illegal website. Probably because the hacking of my equipment to see more money but can not take away a good dog in the manger of the tricks resorted to it, I asked customer service how I like to lift the opposite fax ID card also other mess that is dragging things short . I am not very sad, in addition to all the money to bin waste of equipment we did not give him feeling a bit sorry for him. I am anxious for more than cream, cry, I said her: crying tears, as with the dead husband. obviously stolen my number has been blocked to comfort her I was too Yun Cai. Guangyu customer service when I call to play light telephone bill for arrears when I see this number is Otherwise back. . . . I like cream that because I have on that number is the main big deal for you to chat with you on the trumpet is mixed. She was finally quiet, but a few days or urged me to call customer service. I coax it, she said there are dealing with, impatient. students now really is worthless Besides, I do not learn is the main, on the 2034 CS in addition to great progress in the level of the whole child outside the building seems to have much to complain over the laudable the. . . Then finished junior school students to return home, and means that they should go why why leaders such as diplomas on the line next year. . I still can not find work in Yantai in disgrace back to the mainland city of Shandong. home looking for work is not fixed, that time is tough for some of the most life, when I university entrance exam is just 1 min did not feel so cups. Start with white hair. know that I am a bad mood, she was down I often joke with me that boredom. But in my eyes, that joke is so cold. . With them, like the Northeast weather. Stumbled six months, several other work has spent each of the long, increasingly feel that they failed. 09 年初 it, New Year's when she called me I was at home watching my grandmother, listening to the phone side of the giggle she stepped on the snow squeaking sounds, I suddenly want to go with her snowball fights, I said: after reading Zan years back I went to your grandmother to Kazakhstan. Her silly smile. Then sentence me to mention some recent uncomfortable fever. I say let her take care of some of their own special care not the temple, should be. As before the evening chatting with her, she said, severe headache with fever tomorrow, go to the hospital. I said OK, injection well soon. Then she disappeared for a long time first few days I did not care that the hospital had no time to contact me, but did not give me a week later she had not played QQ message I called my phone has been shut down. I sit still, began to recall what time is it make her angry. But I have not found how to think any different last place. I began to fear, and began to cranky: What if she accidentally out how to do? Every night I send text messages to her phone, I only now discovered that in addition to contact me and QQ only that her cell phone. I only know that she did not know the specific location of the city, she had promised me I have to go find her she went to the station to meet me. been a long time I call her every night, until finally one day through telephone, but did not answer me. me: was that you? her:. . me: how do you not answer my calls? her:. . me: What happened to you? Told me that there faint sound of crying and then hung up the phone no longer get through the time I have some happy, because I know she was all right. I suddenly began to Luanxiang why she ignored me, as if the premise of her blind date once took her to her mother but she did not. When that thought would no longer obstruct the time, I started thinking with their own stories, like she was at home pressure had to go with other people do not want me. This idea came out, I really was, so I would like to wish her happy sour it. Since I have not played after a phone that her attention I started to decompose into other games in the \ light stroll inside I still do not upgrade do profiteers to make money, chances are still experiencing heart secretly hopes cream. Good naive. I try not to think about things that frost began to dedicate himself fully to the game, after I disdained to finally climb the top ten rich list. . . Also mention that I basically do not play games then spend RMB entirely earned inside Oh. Let the summer of 2009,装逼的女人, I went downstairs at home too hot to play, and Internet cafes playing games blowing air conditioning taste good. asked Internet cafe game directory placed in a discreet location, but I have a saw, unexpected happenings, and I double-click it. ability Guangyu's title really strong, so long is still in my large illegal status. . . So I went often with cream nonsense of the trumpet, which in addition to my own large only cream ID. see the cream of the ID lit I was stunned, feeling a kind of Shuibu Lai, hesitated for a long time I sent her a message: that you? The back had brought a smile to hide my feelings. been a long time, the North Shuanger answer was: You are? me: I am a TOM, your memory too bad it Northern Shuanger: I'm not her I was brow ah. eyebrow, cream of friends, the reality inside I chatter with her, said: half brother to brother not see it Ha ha was no intention of pretending to the sentence: frost it? Went to work? eyebrow: She does not play up the numbers to me me: how not to play it? eyebrows: Do you not know? She married Sure enough, she went with others, was the idea. I held back a strange idea to ask: Well, she gone well, right? brow: bad, you do not know what she was six months ago was sick sensation in my mind about sound, and really feel the rumbling of people have said before just look at not really experienced this feeling seems to be a bit hammer the feeling of a concussion. cream eyebrows told me that sick to the hospital for injections if the wrong medicine was something wrong with his throat was unable to speak up. Now cell phones are not common, and at most send messages.I have reeling next a machine at home silly to sit half a day I never thought of the idea that as the general plot of the movie will actually occur in reality, and out on me. I thought, cursing God, why should that kind of girl so cruel. Eyes sweep the coffee table in the mobile phone, I can not help and she sent a message: Today I met all of her brow and I said been a long time my phone rang, a text message to my name on the word I watched phone does not know what the back and then she sent a message: You How are you getting? did not notice I took advantage of his sister went to the balcony, calling her cell phone. talked over the phone, I asked Qieqie the sentence is that you? There did not speak only the hum of the choking sound. cream really unable to speak, I sit on the wall. I let her let alone listen to me on the line. I miss this for six months and in order for her to play other games do not want She muscled telling her things, but also Xiao Hehe told her okay I'll be all you did not get married to a graduate certificate is not a child 8 After work. Phone her whining voice came over there and smack your palm flap of the voice, I knew she could not say it is urgent to fight their own. I let her wait, I said: young married woman, do not cry, or I could not help. This is the first time I call her daughter a pity that she had married someone else. her voice call out with a vague something, is told my husband I heard I like the comic dialogue in general with the single cream a long time and finally hang up his face with a lot of tears. This is my cry in 20 years, the most powerful once, even a child to steal money by dad hit no crying so powerful haha. I did touch the face, a smile out of points, into the house from the balcony into the bedroom to sleep for a long time contact us text messages on her husband was not home when I chat with her. I said her. this relationship should not be moral, but I really could not help her, my heart also to her as me. but at night when I thought she was not lying around is another one of my men I do not by the anger a few months and suddenly she's some secretive told me something recently called me two days later. after about 56 days,Timberland Womens Hightop, the phone rang her phone, I connected the downstairs. me: you two days doing? her: husband that the word is still very vague, but certainly not whining sound but some reaction, but if I come. she was calling again: her husband me: Hello it? Disease? her: to the hospital for surgery, the doctor said that can be cured, but now can not talk too much. I was looked up days, I feel the break of day the city all day Wu Mengmeng be I see the blue haha I do not know what to say Do not say that much, then let her off the phone quickly turn into an alley a half-smile I admit I was immoral with her idea, I thought secretly bring her back to Shandong never let her go back. When the man was not at home when I occasionally joke, she said two days I went to take over the possession of your home under the bed, I never let others to find how are you? She is silly laugh. ideal and reality are two things completely, then cool down and I began to think if I really get over her secretly, my family and how her family would do. It really is a terrible thing. she seemed to understand this is easily said than done up Quenan. She said she became ill and I promised her mother to marry this man now, this man was nice to her for her medical treatment, anything by her. Although we did not say understood, but there's meaning is understood it. When the person is no longer a child, we must think about me and her story is indeed tortuous, and very dramatic, but life does not filming, she and I are not in courage and drama are not afraid of hard, like the hero inside obstacles on rose to the challenge. Then one day, she asked me, QQ is also her former What she forgot the password, after I found her to say. She finally seems to be saying: I remember clearly this will not be forgotten Hey. telephone hang never called me after she had, I did not contact her again, since she is now enjoying your trip, sick men are better social hurt her I better not disturb her . a long time, I found her on the Q space bright updates take into account the relatives and friends should not be emotional.

مواقع النشر (المفضلة)

تعليمات المشاركة
لا تستطيع إضافة مواضيع جديدة
لا تستطيع الرد على المواضيع
لا تستطيع إرفاق ملفات
لا تستطيع تعديل مشاركاتك

BB code is متاحة
كود [IMG] متاحة
كود HTML معطلة
Trackbacks are متاحة
Pingbacks are متاحة
Refbacks are متاحة