عيون العرب - ملتقى العالم العربي

العودة   عيون العرب - ملتقى العالم العربي > عيون الأقسام الأدبية > شعر و قصائد > محاولاتك الشعرية

محاولاتك الشعرية قسم خاص بمحاولات الاعضاء الشعرية

موضوع مغلق

LinkBack أدوات الموضوع انواع عرض الموضوع
قديم 08-16-2010, 01:08 PM

The Dwight Howard

Hope you guys all heard about me starting up the Dwight Howard Fund to help the kids in Haiti. I’ve been getting a good reaction from from some of the people around Orlando, and I just want to make sure the word gets out to everybody out there across the country and around the world. Y’all wouldn’t believe the fans who love the Magic in China!!!Anyway,Discount Nike Air Max Shoes, to make sure that we get lots of people joining in to donate to the Fund,wholesale high quality shoes, we’re offering up two ways to win a $500 Adidas shopping spree with yours truly. It’s going to be tight and the shopping sprees will let a couple of fans freshen up their wardrobes with new adidas gear for the summer.They know more about the Magic than I do,nfl store, and I play here!!!I hope you guys can see how serious I’m taking this. My teammate, Adonal Foyle, really opened my eyes to how much those kids over in Haiti still need our help and I want to make this a huge success. One winner will get the coolest shopping spree ever with me down in O-town.Then,Cheap Women's Brand Clothing, for the person who recruits the most people to donate will also get to go on another Adidas shopping spree with me. How cool is that? We’ll pick out the coolest gear, I’ll throw in some of my shoes and T-shirts and we’ll have a blast.For everybody who donates $2.99 to my Haiti fund,Fashion Women's Handbags, your name will be entered into a drawing.I tried to get it jump-started with a $100,000 donation, and now I’m hoping with all the help from y’all that we can double that.Not sure if they keep records for fundraisers and these kinds of things, but I want to break the record to get the most people to contribute to my fund so we can help the kids out in Haiti.I did have some fun at Adonal’s gala when I went up to make my announcement and told everybody that I was retiring from the NBA to start my own team in China. I think I had some people going for it, but apparently they forgot how I like to have fun and laugh as much as possible. So make a donation and maybe while you’re doing something good for those in need and maybe you can win that tight shopping spree with me. This is a small way that all of us can make a big difference to people who need it the most.
موضوع مغلق

مواقع النشر (المفضلة)

تعليمات المشاركة
لا تستطيع إضافة مواضيع جديدة
لا تستطيع الرد على المواضيع
لا تستطيع إرفاق ملفات
لا تستطيع تعديل مشاركاتك

BB code is متاحة
كود [IMG] متاحة
كود HTML معطلة
Trackbacks are متاحة
Pingbacks are متاحة
Refbacks are متاحة

المواضيع المتشابهه
الموضوع كاتب الموضوع المنتدى مشاركات آخر مشاركة
NBA Denver Orlando Magic 12 Dwight Howard White Je hfiba321 أرشيف المواضيع الغير مكتمله او المكرره او المنقوله و المخالفه 0 08-09-2010 01:57 PM

الساعة الآن 08:14 AM.