عيون العرب - ملتقى العالم العربي

العودة   عيون العرب - ملتقى العالم العربي > ~¤¢§{(¯´°•. العيــون الساهره.•°`¯)}§¢¤~ > أرشيف المواضيع الغير مكتمله او المكرره او المنقوله و المخالفه

أرشيف المواضيع الغير مكتمله او المكرره او المنقوله و المخالفه هنا توضع المواضيع الغير مكتملة او المكرره في المنتدى او المنقوله من مواقع اخرى دون تصرف ناقلها او المواضيع المخالفه.

LinkBack أدوات الموضوع انواع عرض الموضوع
قديم 08-13-2010, 11:14 AM

green ghds All issues on the hair 【Top】

Significantly more on how to make hair: hair can be hot, you can cut the levels, full of some of the results can be achieved!! Will burn a significant number!! But it does not have to be different, and more hot ah! ! to levels higher!! Liu depends on the specific facial and personal idea, not necessarily!! But if like, can generally be cut, as long as regulate the sense of proportion like on the plasma iron: on plasma iron: ion perm hot and other principles are not the same .. it is the molecular structure of the hair are destroyed and reorganized, and will become very straight .. can imagine how hurt the hair .. all of the various ions are negative ions actually hot! just not the same name!! ion hot syrup is not good, so far no major brand of professional production of it. so .. there, if want to burns on straightening, just straighten like normal (with a perm of water can also be combed straight) General perm straightening perm on and the general principle as to maintain at least six months, abate a lot of damage, but prices are not so expensive ion hot!! but if want the sofa or unsolicited hair volume straightening iron ions are necessary for the! In addition, just over the shoulder of the hair after the hot plasma, shoulder hair easily with the shoulder curve and a curved, such a situation is inevitable , but the situation with the long hair will be better, hair long because the weight of the natural increase in vertical sense will also be better, so bending will improve. do so hot ions must pay attention: Do not let The stylist's first dose of hot plasma model to the scalp!! not be too long! depending on hair texture, about 2-15 minutes!!! make sure to pay attention to after care!! (good personal care) MM have been hot if the ion hot, do not worry, you need to take more care and hair, such as using good professional conditioner, Bureau of oil such as nursing and so on a regular basis. . the pain of hair on the left: half as long or fleeting hair when they can also cut out the very beautiful hair, leave hair does not mean not for a haircut, pruning does not mean cut short, in your hair to stay the procedure can still maintain a perfect shape! Therefore, the mode can leave the hair need to trim the hair .. Many people mistakenly think that hair cut long hair can make faster, I do not assent: hair is growing from the scalp out!! hair cut will stimulate growth and how it?? water temperature on the hair: first chilly water wash certainly not healthy!! and is not conducive to scalp blood circulation, hair growth on the negative also!! We do not recommend using very boiling water wash!! for fright of damage to the hair follicle!! concluded: with warm water! About Hair Loss : perm hair easy to swap and no necessdiffer link .. hair loss has nothing to do with the frequency of hair! but everyone out 50-100 hairs every day, this is normal! If they are very strengthful, you have to go to the hospital. remember feeling not to be nervous, will not affect .. There is also the thinking about this all day long, mental health is also Important! you just believe that if you do not have the genetic history of no problem! a happy and living every day .. also best to use a little shampoo to stimulate, but also make a good scalp circulation 1:00! iron staining on the sequence and time interval: best not to perm hair dyed, because the color will let you all down into a stained yellowish or brown!!! I have not heard of ceramics hot not to hurt the hair!!! do not have a hot product dye dare say so!!! there is my experience tells me that ceramic curling iron will to injury than the average hair!! on after perm hair, if hair is not bad in itself, then, How properly, can and will not have much impact .. but done after the hot plasma is the colors do after a few days on how to take care of burns hair day: actually very easy, unique need to wash hair, dry, fluff like the optimal not to utilize a comb, are then easy to hair straightening, (though washed can restore curly) drying time in the mile with the point, and then shake loose, remember the miles you can just wipe the tips of the hair, not deep within the hair; the front of the mirror and then sort on the Well. accomplishing a good hair day is best not to hand contact him or comb to comb through, so as not to undermine the stereotype effect of tackifier. If you do not wash your hair the same day, then the next morning the day before the fight just like the way the mile, hand water on moist hair is like a,ghd hair straightenersuk ghds GHD lV Dark Ceramic Flat Iron, because the agent is not out of shape, but dried , just give it humid on it, until the next shampoo. As for what shape the product, a very casual, to see individuals like rugged, moisture, or can re-order and so forth! on hair and hair: Do not be afraid of hair! as often scalp hair will make your blood flow better! do not recommend hair too! Members generally do not wash your hair every day, ah, just before selling shampoo as recommended! do not believe go ask some professional hair stylist! But if hair is oil on the wash every day, because of oil let plug the pores caused alopecia!! the scalp to promote blood circulation with a shampoo, for example, mint, tea, etc. .. I recommend Paul Mitchell's tea tree well will help you improve hair quality!! on conditioner: fact, without distinction between use of hair conditioner, all of the hair are the same, need hair conditioner; and select the hair conditioner, or on the most professional with the best price also higher, or the use of bee flower conditioner, fairly good .. main use is to pay attention to: off after shampooing 5-8 cm of hair on the scalp use, no need to wipe the hair roots! stay in hair for 1-2 minutes, rinse. I certainly recommend the use of professional personal care, it would be much better. on the non-hair since: fact, I certainly do not think black is good, does not believe that no hair since like. colors and straight hair, curly hair which is definitely not like the, The most significant thing is for you!! bring the beauty of hot dye and injuries: all perm hair color, more or less damage to the hair to a certain extent!! hot plasma damage which the largest . but if a professional Rangao, the proper way, your hair will damage small!! the same time that damage is not apparent!! Instead, use a good product, stained After the light makes the hair more than ever, feel better hair, plus color effects, so bring you the beautiful hair is larger than the harm caused to the hair!! On Wax: ~~~~~~ key is to see your hair is not needed!! on hair and hair: perm and hair so much about the nature of the oily hair perm of cdistance is hot out of the effect as long as PP, and use a good curling water, hair damage is not too much will deviate perm hair is so dry condition, but does not change the nature of the scalp After that you burn, the scalp is still oily, and dry hair general partial repair after ironing just like the on changing hair: succeed in hair texture is almost imfeasible to change, if not do a little better that several ion hot!! but you can make a very flexible effects!! such as hair dryer can be first, and then make volume will well! then comb or blow with a roller hair, blew a very loose on results, will be watching very flexible !!!! Do not fret, hair hurt very little, you as long as the proper use of personal care like!!! >> recommended hot ions can be done after 2 months I used to bend the hair you ion is more than one month after hot old hot head bent Results hair does not hurt that bad care but still want to burn after the straightening of bent now A: You can now do is nothing to do >> there I used the supermarkets that a fraction of inverted membrane home-based because there is no steam but I had a perm so because of the already opened pores, should be useful to just steam the better Bale But I want to say is that I now use an average of one week down 2 that films do you think this will effect you? I estimate hair oil A: No problem, we must be careful not to get the scalp >> also see the previous post you said that in addition to professional bee flower Custodian Custodian of prime factors also good Is Pantene Vidal Sassoon Is it better to spend the Custodian prime bee you??? Answer : When I was little, used bee flowers, feel good on the receiver: takes about 5-7 hours, is a Koyanagi Koyanagi's hair with a plastic hair root account! After then you can wash, iron, dye! on straightening: straightening iron ion is not necessarily mundane perm can carry out such results. Germany Wella straightening * summit * cream, whether from the effect of straight hair, hair elastic, hair condition after hot, much better than other products, flexibility and texture, and toughness is not comparable to other products! the dd, really good! !! but it does not mean that ion straightening!! unsolicited volume is not worth pulling!!! sofa can not be straightened!! but others said all of the!!! burns the hair, It straightened good results!!! on the hair ring true: because of dry weather, many people's hair from static electricity easily, especially their hair a little sofa. this hair should be taken in peacetime moisturizing shampoo, do not wash too frequently, about three days, the best; each wash the head with some of the best anti-static spray or moisture or a mile. on the hair too close to the scalp: generally because the hair is too valuables, do not support the coerces into. this hair cut their hair more than usual attention, regulate the level of hair; Do not wash your hair too often, and use of nourishing or strengthening hair shampoo; best not to use moisturizing shampoo and conditioner after the product. the oil on the scalp: such hair may also be easily attached scalp, there will be clingy feel the need to shore shampoo; to pay attention to clean after using the conditioner be sure to leave the scalp from 5 to 10 cm, scalp so the oil will be less frequent. on hair smell: cause this hair more is due to health reasons, resulting in endocrine disarrays. need diet, or consult your doctor. tranquil girl on the forehead and narrow hair: I think the hot plasma can not do too often! I want to several times after the hair has not a lot of flexibility of the bar! actually try hair ah, serene girl has the right curly! forehead narrow forehead on both sides of the hair can be cut off some or pick out some hair from, hair can look at some of this sense of space! would stretch the forehead! on the quiet girls and perm: quiet girl perm I do not feel too hot like volume ah, not too loud! specific effects or the need to see themselves, according to the overall visual effect we go to the good advice ah !!!! on the straightening of (continued): water with perm straightened, the hair will not be straight, be some natural curvature!! general straightening, he will almost invariably hot like ion, but the hair's elasticity is not far worse! but it can not Volume and straightening unsolicited sofa!! you feel good after a perm, that's when you can straighten ah! sepasized by more than 5 days, but the best!!! perm water is not hot to the head board straight!! But it hot and to what effect, would not go back! few months so there is no problem!!! on electric hair sticks: question one: electric hair adhere, out effects and the warnings are ignored, like What A: not the same!! flashlight effect will be more flexible! question 2: Electric hair stick will hurt the hair What A: In theory a little injury , but I think right after the personal care had little impact on the hair on the mother at home hair : can be dyed at home!! shopping there are many brands, you just need to find a number of well-known brands like!!! also buy a dark color is best, and like the color came back about their tone, ratio is about black 1: Color 2 on the clean running out!! there is not much emphasized , as long as the exposed fraction of the mend is like, about myself three times, to find another barber to do a very cautious! so the hair will help!!! After the new growth of hair dye black hair: hair color have a lot!!! is important to find the most suitable for you!! have long black hair out when I think it is a The new consequences ah!! my own hair now dyed to the hair root is sometimes not deliberately want to color contrast!! fade after about hair: out the color is normal, remember to wait for hair dry and then go to sleep ah!!! Do not wash too frequently ah!! color is determined according to the number of hair bleaching extent!!! will easily fade colors are red,green ghds, brown would be better !! but not an absolute red length is Wella's organization bleaching will be better!! about 3-6 months to maintain the birthal color unconvertd!! fact, I think the color faded after some effects are not 错啊!!! or suggestions to better the salon, color is a number!! another: first, after washing, drying time and more like hand carding, nothing on the use hand-combing the hair is a good habit!!! fault on static and split ends: autumn and winter air is dry, the hair loss of water is easy, dry air with low water content in the most static electricity hair = good condition is one form of static electricity can easily send Shibuya knotted hair, should comb through the hair, often a comb, does not know that this would be more damaging hair, because there have been on a comb hair trbehavior and friction, and if the hair at this time also demonstrateed a degree of breezeing, such a move will mechanically damage the surface of the hair cuticle hair, pores, upturned, the hair will closedown its luster. originally low water content of hair easier to dry, rough pay attention to use moisturizing conditioner!! if still not good, you can use some moisturizing care products like spray! but the most effective avenues: multi-hand through the hair can be!! on olive oil: it can leave hair feeling supple some, but not change the hair!! can be a hair cream or something to use! ! specific effect is not to replace conditioner!!! repair factors on Paul: repair damaged hair pigment is to improve the effect, not with each shampoo, repeat 2 times with time around!! and the same step as with the conditioner!! but you can stay for a while more!! hazardous on the speaker: speaker can be a massive head-hot hair root, or you can head towards the minuscule hair root important what effect you want. The other is to pay attention: the quality of child rolls, must take the hair combed smooth, so hot out of the hair can easily sort out and play Management !!!! boys unsolicited Volume: unsolicited volume There are many different effects, need to analyze specific issues. In factivity, I suggest that men's hair should be unsolicited if the volume of cutting hair work rough!!! not stay hot long as ion good choice!!! salon results and effects of home: really have done a lot of time in the hair salon very good but can not take care of their own home!! , but now we will instruct guests how to make hair care, general himself can handle!! on hair after getting up in the Alice: up later comb amp hand to explain what the term thousand million : Bureau Oil is nutrition and moisture hair!! called hair color (there are a lot of people say that oil is the erroneous color Bureau, all professional brands have not that their color is? oil!!) Bureau of oil often is necessary!!! daily personal care, but more crucial!!! home Bureau of Oil: should not do to the same effect and the salon! because you may not use professional products, methods of operation are not necessarily professional! fact, not necessarily exorbitant professional products ah! Otherwise you will be very good with good personal care products the!!! Electric Board oil cap this thing had not very scientific, but hope to meet some of the crowd at home diy. but have not and will not damage the hair. Bureau of oil and pour film : Bureau of oil and pour film is not essentially different from the hair care products are just not the same as the name of each Board Bale .. oil interval is to look at the hair texture and the texture of ointment Board determined, not certain period of time, generally we recommconclusion at least a week or more!!! sofa is the natural hair is not straight, a little bon bon, or unsolicited volume of hair ions out of hot long after the new hair or hair in front of you like hot, not worse recommended shampoo 2-3 times a week cut their hair on: It does not need to go to expensive places, ah, important is for you! can not get petty, I met a lot of people want cheap, good looking and I do not repair!! there are many good hair style can be maintained 2-4 months, All told, sometimes find it worthwhile! there eventually is a long time you have a good heart ah!!! fluffy hair and a minute, tip: hair can be washed after bow with a hair dryer to 8 percent dry, so when you look up will find it will be good bulkiness of the!! of dandruff: need to know why there is dandruff, endocrine problems with physical, mental work and study may be too much pressure, or a scalp fungus, etc.!! If the spirit of work and study too much pressure, just need some time to adjust, Pay attention to your daily routine habits and mentality will soon be good! suggested general dandruff shampoo! scalp fungal problems can Triapeak,! or Paul Tea Tree shampoo!! physical problems we should question a doctor!! fuel cycle on the Board: two weeks to do a Bureau of oil is not very frequent up! but also do not increase!! In fact, the number of Bureau of oil is now, according to your own hair texture analysis, to the additional hair care! recommended daily personal care at home or pay more attention to it!!! Bureau of oil is no longer too much harm, but no benefit to the right!! on Since the cut bangs: when I was still an apprentice, one guest, a little girl! (approximately 15 - 16 years old) her hair cut in my master that, but then cut to her not to cut bangs , said she would own shears. later, we see her cut bangs. a hand grabbed her fringe a small component of the hair with a small blade from the inside, blade affixed her hair cut a little bit out, waving to the tips of the hair, cut out of this result is the longest hair Liu overseas test, the inner hair ephemeral. out after the results are indeed very good, though, and we the effect of cutting out different. actually repair bangs, as long as the master techniques, it should be easier to take care of important to first understand your own bangs! on the popular: for his is the most popular ~ Zan from time to keep up behind him in the popular on, we want to surpass it on various perm: ion iron, is a very destructive prruleice, but it also will indeed help many people!! name from its principle (what principle, I can not explain the ^_^) ceramic iron, is a kind of perming tools and machinery, its practice is to use large Based on end paper, slightly thicker portion some, their hair very smooth, tight volume! to a similar effect can be hot!! do the best, you can burn the same as a similar volume to make more flexible!! foil hot, refers to a practice, it is because the hair is wrapped with aluminum foil and the name, he can head into a variety of not very hot bending the rules were a lot of people are like! air hot, in fact, is a very fluffy head feeling hot so named, is usually vertical volumes, each of two opposite, some of the middle and then clip wearing straight hair!! spiral perm, spiral hot now may have been like in the past , and in the past have really have to spiral, but the size was not easy to control volume, are the same!! but now is a regular curly spiral effect, then be able to control curly hair stylist was thinking degree!! damage to the hair iron is the heaviest ion, followed by ceramics, aluminum foil, spiral, general perm very pertinent suggestions.

مواقع النشر (المفضلة)

تعليمات المشاركة
لا تستطيع إضافة مواضيع جديدة
لا تستطيع الرد على المواضيع
لا تستطيع إرفاق ملفات
لا تستطيع تعديل مشاركاتك

BB code is متاحة
كود [IMG] متاحة
كود HTML معطلة
Trackbacks are متاحة
Pingbacks are متاحة
Refbacks are متاحة

المواضيع المتشابهه
الموضوع كاتب الموضوع المنتدى مشاركات آخر مشاركة
【♥】 طُــٍـٍرقَ سهلهَ للتخلصَ مِن ألبزرآإنُ ٍ<~ شرحَ بالصـٍـٍوُر هٌع 【♥】 ღ« يكفي عتب « ღ نكت و ضحك و خنبقة 12 07-15-2010 05:41 PM
【★】كلمات بالأمس روعة و اليوم للأسف خدعة 【★】 سمسمة محمد مواضيع عامة 12 03-06-2010 08:16 PM
•••【♥】القهـٍـٍـٍوهـ ((هـٍـٍـٍي)) المـٍـٍـٍرأة والمـٍـٍـٍرأة ((هـٍي))الحـٍـٍب【♥】••• هادي البحر مواضيع عامة 1 02-17-2010 09:33 AM

الساعة الآن 04:07 PM.