عيون العرب - ملتقى العالم العربي

العودة   عيون العرب - ملتقى العالم العربي > ~¤¢§{(¯´°•. العيــون الساهره.•°`¯)}§¢¤~ > أرشيف المواضيع الغير مكتمله او المكرره او المنقوله و المخالفه

أرشيف المواضيع الغير مكتمله او المكرره او المنقوله و المخالفه هنا توضع المواضيع الغير مكتملة او المكرره في المنتدى او المنقوله من مواقع اخرى دون تصرف ناقلها او المواضيع المخالفه.

LinkBack أدوات الموضوع انواع عرض الموضوع
قديم 08-11-2010, 05:44 PM

ghd mk4 gold Straight hair revolution - days if si

A few days ago, wrote that blog every day the urge to cut my hair did not expect this \to a certain length of the start restless: Liu stacked too thick, like a heap of minuscule hills in the forehead, the ears on both sides of Watermark wavy hair drooping tips of the hair bundles some of them in office, Some level of missing out, is that back of the head the tail about shoulder into Alice Alice out in disarray, the entire image I saw is that that Luoluosuosuo, tired and redundant redundant, sloppy, so whenever I Since such psychological rewards \; shade \But I still look forward to TV drama and straight hair - the kind of straight straight. there is no impulse to go to the entire hair Yeah,ghd mk4 gold, but is perplexd, curious coincidence a friconclusion of fitness centers has been brought to our communities in the vicinity of a hair salon in Wenzhou, have been listening to them to mention to that houtilize cheap, abnormalame starters, it has signaled an opportunity to Chou Chou, the birthal so-called God the opportunity to change for me yesterday. carries for many years (no less than 20 years) of the dream, entirely also in yesterday \; sudden \Recall yesterday, also be experienced twists and turns before the fruition before and after a more than two hours: 1, the softener: soften hair, make hair become resilient to the back of the \bad foul; 2, more than 30 minutes after the rinse with hazardous water, hair dryer and then blowing a little while appropriate; 3 layered plywood electricity straightened hair one by one, the store started with two guys to help me clip, from time to time scalp, pulling to which a fractionicular pinch, killing me; 4, more than 20 minutes after the last styling agent, like gooey white paste kind of stuff rubbed into the hair, that smell is also high-strength points than Softener At least point sweet smell of taste, the exhausted young man asked the head could not move; 5, adhere to more than 20 minutes rinse with boiling water after the standoff, while the hair curing agent, rubbing a little while, rinse, then apply hair dryer blowing a little while; 6, and then pull it again to all electricity plywood hair; \the effect of hair shampoo no less than television advertising models to interval away from it a hair,Female friends have often straighten hair, hair length is not enough, others are in place; I mentally feel like it was a tomboy into a flourishing ladies, it is ask supple hair hanging like that idea in the cheek, like bow that hint of bangs naturally slip into my domain of vision, more like walking from the clusters of gale excited tips of the hair, the fluttering of flags, Gone with the breeze at such a casual and free, is really a new look, reborn of Wyatt! I invariably think that a lot of things happen all the time with it, alsteps eager for us, first of all want to carry out is crucial to nurture the courage to an Idea, in due procedure, perhaps the time is ripe, perhaps by opportunity, and then ruleively try to act, it reached a practivityical consequence, may fail, but you try, no regrets at all .. gone half of the dream of the road, continue: this began to leave in peace, made a ... ... ... ... ^ = ^

مواقع النشر (المفضلة)

تعليمات المشاركة
لا تستطيع إضافة مواضيع جديدة
لا تستطيع الرد على المواضيع
لا تستطيع إرفاق ملفات
لا تستطيع تعديل مشاركاتك

BB code is متاحة
كود [IMG] متاحة
كود HTML معطلة
Trackbacks are متاحة
Pingbacks are متاحة
Refbacks are متاحة

المواضيع المتشابهه
الموضوع كاتب الموضوع المنتدى مشاركات آخر مشاركة
ghd purple Straight hair manufacturers, hair curle redghds7b أرشيف المواضيع الغير مكتمله او المكرره او المنقوله و المخالفه 0 08-05-2010 12:51 PM
ghd iv styler Gold GHD Hair Straighter Gold GHD [M 73145wnini تعلم اللغة الانجليزيه 0 07-31-2010 11:55 AM

الساعة الآن 08:07 AM.