عيون العرب - ملتقى العالم العربي

العودة   عيون العرب - ملتقى العالم العربي > ~¤¢§{(¯´°•. العيــون الساهره.•°`¯)}§¢¤~ > أرشيف المواضيع الغير مكتمله او المكرره او المنقوله و المخالفه

أرشيف المواضيع الغير مكتمله او المكرره او المنقوله و المخالفه هنا توضع المواضيع الغير مكتملة او المكرره في المنتدى او المنقوله من مواقع اخرى دون تصرف ناقلها او المواضيع المخالفه.

LinkBack أدوات الموضوع انواع عرض الموضوع
قديم 08-11-2010, 05:42 PM

ghd red lust Daughter

I have a daughter the next higher, ah stories about her more. Her strong body and in fractionicular the special hearty laughter. Winter she wore a red down jacket, the students said she was like a giant Flamingo; her unique and loud, hearty, contagious laughter,Di Shenzhen Xinyu Technology Co., Ltd. to provide anion hair straightener, and penetration by her positionmates as a \Like most girls, \her wardrobe a thorough sweep mm first is to try on wear one by one (not satisfied with crumpled Renghui cabinet), and then downloading the mix (also to be tried on three or more), followed by belt tournamenting, the front of the shoes are clean and choices down the entire mode takes about 40 minutes. the last to eat hurriedly, rush out. After she left, all the activityivities of the places where she would like to be robbers left clear to patronize traces mm bathroom floor is full of water, washing table hairdryer, electric plates, straight comb, cylindrical comb, shampoo, hair conditioner, hair gel, hair mask (sometimes scissors hair scissors) noodle rickety; the bed,ghd red lust, there is also connected to the plug on one conclusion of the cell phone charger, eye drops, pajamas and read books at night before bedtime or newspaper Son (of procedure, a group quilt), a chair with previous day through the clothes and trousers , on the ground have carelessly throw astep the socks and belts, is even more a messy locker room; restaurants have utilized dishes, polished hands and mouth of the napkin, drink leftover milk and bread ash fall to the shore; the door of that in there far slippers ..... she was componenticularly brave and special timid. brave buses schilly her in a thief, timid, she saw the spider will scream. She kind caring. good Wenchuan disaster and she was gripping, the splitting of the Tibetan separatist temper, held in China for the Olympics proud. She remembers his family every family birthday, she can feel our love and care. My daughter is bright, lively , bold, and she brought me problem and also give me endless joy and hope, she has many advantages, there are many fleetingcomings. because she is my daughter, whether she were my strengths and weaknesses like. I do not want to press my will to shape her unique hope her to be happy, free evolution, hoping to learn her vitality, growing up in life!

مواقع النشر (المفضلة)

تعليمات المشاركة
لا تستطيع إضافة مواضيع جديدة
لا تستطيع الرد على المواضيع
لا تستطيع إرفاق ملفات
لا تستطيع تعديل مشاركاتك

BB code is متاحة
كود [IMG] متاحة
كود HTML معطلة
Trackbacks are متاحة
Pingbacks are متاحة
Refbacks are متاحة

المواضيع المتشابهه
الموضوع كاتب الموضوع المنتدى مشاركات آخر مشاركة
Red Lust GHD New Limited Edition Stylers Red Lust redghds7b أرشيف المواضيع الغير مكتمله او المكرره او المنقوله و المخالفه 0 07-30-2010 02:26 PM
GHD Red Lust Straighteners - New This Season redghds7b أرشيف المواضيع الغير مكتمله او المكرره او المنقوله و المخالفه 0 07-30-2010 02:25 PM
red lust ghd straighteners misslee17u أرشيف المواضيع الغير مكتمله او المكرره او المنقوله و المخالفه 0 07-26-2010 01:50 AM

الساعة الآن 03:07 PM.