عيون العرب - ملتقى العالم العربي

العودة   عيون العرب - ملتقى العالم العربي > ~¤¢§{(¯´°•. العيــون الساهره.•°`¯)}§¢¤~ > أرشيف المواضيع الغير مكتمله او المكرره او المنقوله و المخالفه

أرشيف المواضيع الغير مكتمله او المكرره او المنقوله و المخالفه هنا توضع المواضيع الغير مكتملة او المكرره في المنتدى او المنقوله من مواقع اخرى دون تصرف ناقلها او المواضيع المخالفه.

LinkBack أدوات الموضوع انواع عرض الموضوع
Prev المشاركة السابقة   المشاركة التالية Next
قديم 08-09-2010, 03:30 PM

ugg boots sale Rare mood _2707

Rare mood   inscription - \ numb to wake up early in the morning, it is regularly very tired, it seems that last night with death, an all night ... ... the air is thick, effort-consuming in breathing, heart is heavy, is oppressed after the panic, messy, urgent, as if chased by enemy soldiers like, wait for them to dig a hole drilled down to hide - I was thinking, this city, where the most secure?   roommates eating cooked breakfast - even the breakfast is also mixed with a lot of ingredients: the villagers sent rice, red woke up early to put away the water and rice cookers will be allowed to play, She should be still trapped, and less than half a minute, she climbed on the bed was news that the sweet sound sleep - even though I did not sleep long, but I have to clock up a row when it was willing to leave the only thing safe bed. Breakfast I eat a cup, it is my habit, like my character, stubbornness. Breakfast I am reluctant to DIY, but it is in school, better than at home with Mom and Dad's serve, so breakfast in addition to fill my stomach but also fill the other half of my heart with a conscience, that is grateful and guilty ... ...   quarters starting from the time I go to tutor the. Along the way, cycling and driving all eyes were empty, all the people walking in the streets wandering dazed, dedicated to the men and women such as traffic lights can not hide a tired aimlessly. The city a bit impetuous, full of uncertain factors in the city floating in the depths of the human heart seems in a hurry, short-term and uncertain in the emotion of laughing like a dark ghost, and rejoiced to watch with these is empty The human aimlessly wandering. Even tears are ambiguous.   do not know when the car came to a student's home, she is still the same: \I never do things that people do not like the conformist. - I smiled,ugg boots sale, be sorry for it. I did not say unnecessary, then quickly took up her essay marking.   tutor is not very difficult, but I was trapped for two hours, anxious to lie down legs in the air, then that is how a bold,air jordan, so beautiful! As I watched, the students not writing I have something to say, if her parents know that I taught her to write such a composition, certain teeth to me, but how can I still writing them a level previously daughter? I thought she already had the shadow. But now the most important thing is not writing, but rather I am even more drowsy, and in the hands of the essay, I look at the eye narrowed in a line, students are still complacent, she would I have to thank her for helping me hypnotized. I think my life is certainly a lot of scruples, and with only sober, I told her a most weighty words - \home I remember. Riding a bike I have is another state, can ride feels like the car anyway, no sense of my body moving. At this point my mind to add a half of sleep, the other half thinking about something, really doubt most of my formerly figures like the philosopher.   all the way to ride the past, the city streets next to the trees and flowers, as if the city can not see the foul has seeped into their roots, veins, each color is a little nebulous, covering the remaining green meaning, the meaning of suffocation, I actually think that hurts them ... ...   back in school, went straight to canteen, this is my most sober thing to do, and it appears that even a fool knows that hungry, they should reason to eat it, but I'm not a fool after all, so this makes me confused for a long time, until the lay of the meal, mechanically to his lips to send it, I was suddenly Huang Tao - I want to eat. The taste of food should also be right, I think so, otherwise very sorry canteen where hard work aunts and uncles, although this work seems to have lost their enthusiasm, and no feeling.   I like to sit in canteen last row window seat, when I'm not myself think the problem when the canteen has been from the very few of the few people to have almost all the positions filled people. I see the food fight with the window there is also ranked several queue, can not help but secretly glad that they are quick action, but caught on the speed of thinking, this is the aftermath of the previous tutor, to see what all fantasy with a math problem to solve the ... ...   suddenly out from the issue of transit, was later found that although full of people all around, but no one dares to sit in my row, was about to helpless sigh, also found a problem, the original This dining hall more male than female, and basically, there are opposite the woman has a boy. I think that today is Valentine's Day is not it? Why are all abnormal, even the boys thought girls should revert to the sensitive mind, seem to worry about from my single lonely woman who dyed the slightest taste - if so,ugg boots cheap, that so many drugs in society, they The fallen I think that must be set up.   I instinctively bow to eat their own food, like snails crawling action in no way embarrassed for this embarrassing situation, my heart and my position, like, no wavering. However, this bow is the action I feel tired, head slightly to the left of the next, but felt a fiery eyes shines on me.   I suddenly could not move, and a longer head low - never to see the eyes of boys, especially a year ago committed a mistake, since I can not escape its physical and psychological punishment I pay sick. I think the table adjacent row of boys they are not in sympathy with me now? This is the heinous hate compassion, community, why people like to torture this way senior people? - When I university entrance, the surrounding people, including relatives of my sympathy, so that the tears of my life during that time, dried; when a loved person I met, even he, also because it is sympathetic with me together ... ...   but I do not need that sympathy, it would have crushed me remaining in the shell - and I kept thinking, unconsciously backward porting tableware to food trash, it seems That action not very smart, but I will later regret for this move, because this is not a waste of national food I like dry, but very annoying ... ...   I went back to the dormitory, I do not know weather the weather too hot, or what the reason, my whole body was wet with sweat, it is embarrassed look, roommate joke I said, what makes me so nervous sweating, and I really ridiculous? Actually pathetic that even her friends have always regarded me as the joke! I quickly changed clothes, just because I can not afford a cold.   I went back to that solitary so I feel safe in bed, open the mp3, only listening to a song which - \I listened and repeated such a song, actually not a waste of space and power mp3 feel a little ashamed. I listened, in fact, I ear only such a sentence: \   I am wearing mp3 Listen to this song, one afternoon, I fell asleep, then woke up, wake up, wake up, and then fell asleep ... ... to 5:00 p.m., when more than , roommate called me up and said the dinner. I used to, they all know the reason can only eat me up from the bed.   I carelessly dressed further off from the hostel, also carrying an empty water bottle, ready to drink tonight, \dinner date is not going to play them, and each have their own thing anyway, when the critical moment, they will be exposed to nature - there is no human nature heterosexual. I walked down the ninth floor, alone walking trail to the school canteen.   \I already looked in every corner of the city shoe store, and still have not found the sound of a pair of high heels not to issue buy, thinking that they have tried, and then blame themselves unnecessarily.   junior high school when I hated the thought of a female English teacher, just because her voice and high heels every day, zombie-like face, wiping the thick white powder. She also blame the poor, and I will put on themselves because of this high-heeled shoes and removed her dislike of these things? However, her makeup, so I still think of it are vomiting, so I think she is my reason to hate her. Perhaps one day, I have learned to make-up, and began to powder their faces painted, I would not hate her, but this kind of thing I simply hate.   a person walking, thinking, fast feet involuntarily speak more freely. In front of the girl wearing a pink shirt I know, want to go say hello to her then? In fact, I never thought that my pace slowed up, but I do not like people never say hello,discount ugg boots, I just like to own their own path, and once I was a person along the way of.   I slowly walked to the dining hall, that knew a girl wearing a pink shirt has been playing the rice. Only one after so between the canteen so many people even more, suddenly understood the nuances of speed. I waited in long queues of the tail Dafan window, looking at the window over there to fight food, think of the words with students say - \skills, it can fill the blank composition. \lay the rice when the food hit the window but Long lines formed in front, with the team when I Dafan as long. I looked back, this time, the original Da Fan's another few people. I do not complain about anything again, because this is my well-known law of the. I brought only the rice dishes, vegetables in long lines for several teams to play back silently counting the number of people, even if the team one less than the other team, I would point to the few people of that team go.   think of itself as vegetables, choose from the selection window is never one to play the uncle or aunt to start cooking, because, no matter how much me playing cuisine, I do not mind eating for me, but a task, only a form, I completed this task, there could not live up to Qiandingwanzhu I stayed to eat a good parent.   dining hall, the mood seems to dinner than for lunch when the mood up a lot. Sentiment in this Xunxun trap, so have to find the missing pain, so lost got to find the unexpected pleasure, let alone to find a story, so carrying a story stretched to find the simple ... ... but find themselves is uncertain, unreal, so I do not know why they's.   After dinner, I mentioned the back of the bottle to the dining hall open water, but clumsy to start with stupid to - turn on the tap, regardless of whether the kettle mouth was launched targeting the right again to stay. With the \   I think as long as the skin is not broken hand, then again I can tolerate pain, but when I saw his hand could not be more red, red, my eyes tear up nine began Chung , but has not yet had time I shed tears of time, next to the words of a boy I transfer a - \pot does not react? Originally have been waiting for me to open the water next to the boys to help me. He helped me lay the water side, while a male chauvinist like that: \boys, if he knew, and should not say such things.   I can not wait to leave here and said \hesitate to ask: \Against such men, I fear he will kick down the water to catch me, again concerned about the severe pain I hand, I really afraid of what you just tears in the eyes in Da Zhaogun will license to flow down. So I go faster, sometimes, I almost have to fall, but did not dare slow down.   dormitory on the road, through the playground,cheap true religion jeans, I saw the oval circle around the 400 meters ran a lap of one step, from a heart filled with sorrow anonymous - humans always like to seek pleasure at work , the total yield to the temptation in the rest of the operation of the machine ... ...   finally put the water back to the ninth floor of the hostel, I walked the corridor outside the viewing time this evening. Today I remembered to do, I thought about as long as there is no itching, vague feeling the impact, whether pain or pleasure, are still alive, I suppose I proved it, are good, worthy of feelings. Even love can not stay long, love is not reliable, can not buy any of the love, it and the city, like the wind over the hesitation, cold, heartless, empty at the time smiling in cold places - I seem to have almost forgotten Valentine's Day today, they are not.   This is me, a girl, this day is said to burn fat, a neurological disorder caused when the live the life.   complex I walked sunset, the red circle to see this muddy day, think of the \My life still continues ... ... More articles related to topics: QQ space, so we met at the Bambusa Multiplex under _2287 nike air jordans shoes Love is a lonely song when _3327 true religion Cruel romance _479

مواقع النشر (المفضلة)

تعليمات المشاركة
لا تستطيع إضافة مواضيع جديدة
لا تستطيع الرد على المواضيع
لا تستطيع إرفاق ملفات
لا تستطيع تعديل مشاركاتك

BB code is متاحة
كود [IMG] متاحة
كود HTML معطلة
Trackbacks are متاحة
Pingbacks are متاحة
Refbacks are متاحة

المواضيع المتشابهه
الموضوع كاتب الموضوع المنتدى مشاركات آخر مشاركة
timberland boots on sale timberland90 أرشيف المواضيع الغير مكتمله او المكرره او المنقوله و المخالفه 0 08-04-2010 03:29 AM
timberland boots sale timberland90 أرشيف المواضيع الغير مكتمله او المكرره او المنقوله و المخالفه 0 08-04-2010 03:24 AM

الساعة الآن 02:39 PM.