عيون العرب - ملتقى العالم العربي

العودة   عيون العرب - ملتقى العالم العربي > ~¤¢§{(¯´°•. العيــون الساهره.•°`¯)}§¢¤~ > أرشيف المواضيع الغير مكتمله او المكرره او المنقوله و المخالفه

أرشيف المواضيع الغير مكتمله او المكرره او المنقوله و المخالفه هنا توضع المواضيع الغير مكتملة او المكرره في المنتدى او المنقوله من مواقع اخرى دون تصرف ناقلها او المواضيع المخالفه.

LinkBack أدوات الموضوع انواع عرض الموضوع
قديم 08-02-2010, 06:22 AM

the issue were the tennis christian louboutin shoe

MORET: And on that note, the judge is once again on the bench Christian Louboutin. Let's listen in to the proceedings. Judge LANCE ITO, Los Angeles Superior Court : -Clark and Mr Hodgman, matters here for a continuation of the 15385 motion. I've had a brief conversation with counsel on the record in chambers regarding certain matters related to the current status of the 15385 motion,christian louboutin, and, counsel, the case law regarding what is reasonable diligence in pursuing impeachment at a preliminary hearing, the case law under 15385i is virtually nonexistent. And I agree with Mr Uelmen that the most analogous other commonly occurring situation are motions for new trial based upon the finding of new evidence and when her or not with reasonable diligence that evidence could have or should have been present to the finer effect at trial. And I am going to delay in further ruling on the 15385 issue as it results to Detective Fuhrman until I've completed my research in that areas because that's the only analogous areas that I can think of and my research has-n't gone in that direction at this point. So I'm going to delay ruling as to that issue only. But my ruling as to the other aspects of reasonable diligence stands. All right, then that leaves us with- see, the issue were the tennis christian louboutin louboutin, as I recall. MARCIA CLARK, Prosecutor : -Just with that one issue as Detective Fuhrman, the workman's comp file?. Judge ITO: That's correct. Ms CLARK: Thank you. 相关的主题文章: A leitmotif in the Christian Louboutin collection is the apron the Christian Louboutin were at first only available in Pari Sale of designer wear in aid of war victims

مواقع النشر (المفضلة)

تعليمات المشاركة
لا تستطيع إضافة مواضيع جديدة
لا تستطيع الرد على المواضيع
لا تستطيع إرفاق ملفات
لا تستطيع تعديل مشاركاتك

BB code is متاحة
كود [IMG] متاحة
كود HTML معطلة
Trackbacks are متاحة
Pingbacks are متاحة
Refbacks are متاحة

المواضيع المتشابهه
الموضوع كاتب الموضوع المنتدى مشاركات آخر مشاركة
ll the Christian Louboutin for their shop wujuan8r أرشيف المواضيع الغير مكتمله او المكرره او المنقوله و المخالفه 0 08-02-2010 06:21 AM
Christian Louboutin AccountsSchedule IX wujuan3u أرشيف المواضيع الغير مكتمله او المكرره او المنقوله و المخالفه 0 08-01-2010 02:19 PM
This platinum silver shoe with diamante Christian wujuan1e أرشيف المواضيع الغير مكتمله او المكرره او المنقوله و المخالفه 0 08-01-2010 12:49 PM
the Christian Louboutin B-Shoe wujuan1h أرشيف المواضيع الغير مكتمله او المكرره او المنقوله و المخالفه 0 07-31-2010 11:00 AM
Christian Louboutin will be available exclusively wujuan7d أرشيف المواضيع الغير مكتمله او المكرره او المنقوله و المخالفه 0 07-31-2010 04:18 AM

الساعة الآن 05:25 AM.