عيون العرب - ملتقى العالم العربي

العودة   عيون العرب - ملتقى العالم العربي > ~¤¢§{(¯´°•. العيــون الساهره.•°`¯)}§¢¤~ > أرشيف المواضيع الغير مكتمله او المكرره او المنقوله و المخالفه

أرشيف المواضيع الغير مكتمله او المكرره او المنقوله و المخالفه هنا توضع المواضيع الغير مكتملة او المكرره في المنتدى او المنقوله من مواقع اخرى دون تصرف ناقلها او المواضيع المخالفه.

LinkBack أدوات الموضوع انواع عرض الموضوع
قديم 08-02-2010, 04:53 AM

Louis Vuitton replica A story of the world's most

相关的主题文章: The newlyweds live in poverty, rely on the aid to the relatives and friends to live. One day, her husband said to his wife: \How long, I beg of you one thing, waiting for me, I'm away to my loyal, loyal to you I will. \ many days, came to an ongoing recruitment of estate, he was hired. He promised his boss to a request: \account, the day I left, I earn you to give me. \ young people where a job is 20 years, there's no vacation. One day, his boss said: \you money, you leave; or I'll give you three warnings, do not give you money,Nike Air Max LTD, then you leave. You give me room to think about replies. \ he wanted a couple of days, and then find the boss said: \want advice. \ So the boss gave him \ First, never take shortcuts. Convenient and unfamiliar roads may be your life. second, never on the bad things that may be curious, or also to your life. Third, never hatred and suffering in the time of decision, or you will regret later life. boss added: \ away from his beloved wife and family for 20 years, the men set foot on his way home. A day later, he met a man, the man asked him: \too far, I know a shortcut, a few days to be able. \Later, he learned that the man let him take the shortcut to complete a so-called trap. few days later, he was tired, found a home roadside hotel,PUMA Sports Shoes, he intends to spend the night, to pay the money he had room to lie down to sleep. Sound asleep he was awakened by screams, he jumped up, was about to open the door to see what happened, but he thought a second warning, then back to bed to sleep. Wake up drinking coffee, the owner asked if he heard voices, he heard that the shop owner asked: \The owner said: \ He went in a hurry last evening of the day, saw his own house well. Braved the smoke house chimneys are also vaguely see his wife's figure, although the sky dark, but he still see his wife and not a, and a man fell on her knees, she stroked his hair. Seeing this, his heart full of hatred and suffering, he wanted to run in the past to kill them, he took a deep breath, walked walked past, then he remembered the third warning, then stopped and decided to sleep in situ One night, a decision the next day. After dawn, calm has been restored, he said to himself: \went door knocked on the door, his wife opened the door and recognized him and threw himself into his arms, hugged him tightly. He wanted to push his wife, but failed to do. He said his wife, tears in his eyes: \ surprised his wife, said: \ He said: \ wife said: \ husband went into the house,PUMA Speed Cat, hugged his son. His wife was busy cooking dinner, he told his son his own experience. Family sat down to eat bread, he broke it to the boss to send the bread and found a stack of money inside - it was his 20 years of hard work come wages.

مواقع النشر (المفضلة)

تعليمات المشاركة
لا تستطيع إضافة مواضيع جديدة
لا تستطيع الرد على المواضيع
لا تستطيع إرفاق ملفات
لا تستطيع تعديل مشاركاتك

BB code is متاحة
كود [IMG] متاحة
كود HTML معطلة
Trackbacks are متاحة
Pingbacks are متاحة
Refbacks are متاحة