عيون العرب - ملتقى العالم العربي

العودة   عيون العرب - ملتقى العالم العربي > ~¤¢§{(¯´°•. العيــون الساهره.•°`¯)}§¢¤~ > أرشيف المواضيع الغير مكتمله او المكرره او المنقوله و المخالفه

أرشيف المواضيع الغير مكتمله او المكرره او المنقوله و المخالفه هنا توضع المواضيع الغير مكتملة او المكرره في المنتدى او المنقوله من مواقع اخرى دون تصرف ناقلها او المواضيع المخالفه.

LinkBack أدوات الموضوع انواع عرض الموضوع
قديم 07-31-2010, 11:45 AM

A wish

I AM not going to lie to you: it has taken me a while to get my head around the new looks for autumn. Nor can I blame my reticence entirely on the fact that it has been bikini weather outside. Obviously one feels like an eejit shop-ping for coats, boots and hats in the sweltering sunshine,louboutin, but the reason I haven't consecrated myself at the altar of Sel-fridges' cash desk just yet isn't purely because of the weather. It's because I'm still not entirely confident about what I should be buying. Mothers’ biggest wish is to marry her daughter to a ideal man, isn't it? When thinking of the presents for her daughter, maybe it is a little hard to decide as we don’t know what would be the best for her. It is really an urgent prob-lem to solve. Guess what did I buy? A pair of christian louboutin wedding shoes for my dear daughter. She likes it very much .How about you?This hasn't happened to me before. Maybe I'm getting older. Maybe I'm losing touch. Probably it's because I am now a home owner, and prefer to spend my money on bespoke sofas than bespoke christian loubouitn. Either way, I haven't bought a stitch, and it's now the middle of August. I think it may be time for a serious spend, before Kylie shoes the lot.What to buy for my girl friend as a birthday gift? I have thought it several times but no result. Yesterday, I come across a good website (christianlouboutinshoesstore.com) selling cheap louboutin shoes. I have heard this shoe brand years ago, too expensive to buy for myself. But these louboutin sandals are at amazing price, I get a big discount from this website, so I bought two pairs, one for her and one for me. 相关的主题文章: Rise and rise of artisan empires Even before last week's announcement, LVMH had shuffled Christian Louboutin's management Gucci will doubtless continue to turn up in red-carpet photo

مواقع النشر (المفضلة)

تعليمات المشاركة
لا تستطيع إضافة مواضيع جديدة
لا تستطيع الرد على المواضيع
لا تستطيع إرفاق ملفات
لا تستطيع تعديل مشاركاتك

BB code is متاحة
كود [IMG] متاحة
كود HTML معطلة
Trackbacks are متاحة
Pingbacks are متاحة
Refbacks are متاحة