عيون العرب - ملتقى العالم العربي

العودة   عيون العرب - ملتقى العالم العربي > ~¤¢§{(¯´°•. العيــون الساهره.•°`¯)}§¢¤~ > أرشيف المواضيع الغير مكتمله او المكرره او المنقوله و المخالفه

أرشيف المواضيع الغير مكتمله او المكرره او المنقوله و المخالفه هنا توضع المواضيع الغير مكتملة او المكرره في المنتدى او المنقوله من مواقع اخرى دون تصرف ناقلها او المواضيع المخالفه.

LinkBack أدوات الموضوع انواع عرض الموضوع
قديم 07-31-2010, 04:19 AM

It was clean glamour without even a whisper of bli

Yesterday, My chum went shopping wearing a pair of high heels for a whole day, when she was back, her legs were so tired that she pledged she would never wear them again!Have you undergone such a thing? Yesterday her boyfriend sent her a pair of Christian Louboutin louboutin shoes Round Toe sandal. He told her that because the heel is so low, she won't have to worry about sore tootsies at the end of the day ei-ther! His thoughtful words moved her, me, too. Indeed, this style shoe is comfortable and sweet, also has a retro feel. It reminds me of a ballet flat or Louboutin ”Lolo” Pump.Donatella Versace's collection showed the incredible transition she has made in the past 10 years since her brother, Gianni, was killed. Her collection was so utterly wearable and so alluring that you marvelled at her aesthetic and per-sonal transformation.It was clean glamour without even a whisper of bling or vulgarity. She began with classy beiges and caramels in safari-styled shirts, skirts, jackets and shorts of fluid-washed silks and butter-soft leathers. Those were followed by lus-cious jewel-coloured silk pieces that mastered the contemporary taste for subtle volume rather than body hugging forms. Her finale was a rainbow of coloured jersey gowns that flowed over the bodies of the gorgeous glossy girls. Not a rhinestone or Medusa head in sight.The sparkle came from Giorgio Armani, whose evening wear was full of subtle bedazzlement. But why all the short puffy pants with a twisted rosette at the knee? The models,christian louboutin shoes, who included Australian Alexandra Agoston O'Connor, looked like a sparkly band of gypsy princesses with glittering headscarfs and fringed shawls. There was plenty of raz-zle-dazzle at Emporio Armani, ideal for pretty young ingenues who could sport satin shorts and a sparkly singlet.相关的主题文章: My customers ask me for more evening clothes Christian Louboutin plans to distribute products such as clothes... Rainbow coalition

مواقع النشر (المفضلة)

تعليمات المشاركة
لا تستطيع إضافة مواضيع جديدة
لا تستطيع الرد على المواضيع
لا تستطيع إرفاق ملفات
لا تستطيع تعديل مشاركاتك

BB code is متاحة
كود [IMG] متاحة
كود HTML معطلة
Trackbacks are متاحة
Pingbacks are متاحة
Refbacks are متاحة

المواضيع المتشابهه
الموضوع كاتب الموضوع المنتدى مشاركات آخر مشاركة
هل ترغب فى اقامة مشروع Dry Clean ناجح shawkiabd إعلانات تجارية و إشهار مواقع 0 06-08-2008 04:58 PM

الساعة الآن 08:59 PM.