عيون العرب - ملتقى العالم العربي

العودة   عيون العرب - ملتقى العالم العربي > ~¤¢§{(¯´°•. العيــون الساهره.•°`¯)}§¢¤~ > أرشيف المواضيع الغير مكتمله او المكرره او المنقوله و المخالفه

أرشيف المواضيع الغير مكتمله او المكرره او المنقوله و المخالفه هنا توضع المواضيع الغير مكتملة او المكرره في المنتدى او المنقوله من مواقع اخرى دون تصرف ناقلها او المواضيع المخالفه.

LinkBack أدوات الموضوع انواع عرض الموضوع
قديم 07-24-2010, 08:12 PM

新建文章19

The cloud nine wide straightener comes in a black hard case box that has a silver cloud nine logo embossed on the top and side this box has a cardboard sleeve, and is quite heavy. It looks really impressive and would make a great "presentation gift".When you open the box there is a turquoise inlay around the straightener. With a card inside the lid which reads " We want flexibility, creativity,新建文章6, individuality. We want to look natural,新建文章1, We want volume, body and shine. We want healthy hair. In short,新建文章6, we want an evolution in styling. Less heat more style. This is a really nice touch which adds a large amount of professional feel that you get when you open the box.The straighteners are set inside a moulded plastic case with a paper inset covering them. First impressions is how do I get them out. They lift out to one side, underneath is found the accessories, heat mat and styling guide/guarantee.The straighteners themselves are smooth charcoal black they feel quite substantial not heavy but solid and well built. One of the first unique point of the C9 is its protective heat sleeve this is a translucent light blue sheaf that fits over the straighteners when not in use and keeps them together serving as both heat protector and safe storage I really liked the convenience of this over leaving them around open when hot or cooling down.The straighteners have a built in 2 pin travel adaptor that can be used in the euro zone with the same voltage 90v 240v, 50Hz ac. On the handle is the cloud nine logo inset in silver with further inset on the join. Inside is the controls a variable temperature control which goes from 0 to 230c underneath is the security hologram. According to Cloud Nine these holograms can be counterfeited so they built in a RFID chip inside each pair. This "tags" each pair with there serial number making them impossible to copy as Cloud Nine Hair hold the master list from the factory.What are they like to use Once switched on dry straight from the box they heated up to base temperature of 30 degrees in around 30 seconds up to mid range temp 150 degrees in 50 seconds.I styled my hair at 150 following the instructions for medium hair waves. The results where stunning really easy the plates glide through your hair. The plates give a little and look to have a special coating like a shiny mirror look to them. Cloud nine claim they have a secret ingredient that adds shine to the hair. I have to say this really does work, although I use a shine spray to finish.I adjusted the temperature up to max which is 200 degrees plus for the straight hair look. This took around 20 seconds up to max temperature the indicator lights gradually build up and when temperatures achieved gives a resounding beep.Again used the to straighten really great natural finish. The guide really helps providing guidance and tips of how to style and get the looks you want. Its very precise offering exact temperatures that should be used. I have fine hair so I always use a a heat protect serum before applying any heat to my hair. I use before blow drying or using hair irons for the sake of around £10 they last for ages and keeps the hair protected over time. When I finished using unplugged popped over the sleeve back in the box.Conclusion There are lots of hair straighteners out there on the market by different brands different high street names even. What's different about Cloud Nine? they have a real quality feel about them, they feel substantial and a great investment for your hair with the excellent build quality there a serious hair iron. A great chance to have a little piece of hair salon quality.Backed up with a 24 month guarantee there a great buy for those serious about their hair. They look great and really impressive, so much that I think anyone would like to have them showing of in their dressing room. www.airjordans2010.com www.jordanfly.com www.needghd.com www.ghdpower.com www.edhardyusastore.com www.ilikekickz.com www.wholesalehats-caps.com www.airmbtshoes.com

مواقع النشر (المفضلة)

تعليمات المشاركة
لا تستطيع إضافة مواضيع جديدة
لا تستطيع الرد على المواضيع
لا تستطيع إرفاق ملفات
لا تستطيع تعديل مشاركاتك

BB code is متاحة
كود [IMG] متاحة
كود HTML معطلة
Trackbacks are متاحة
Pingbacks are متاحة
Refbacks are متاحة

المواضيع المتشابهه
الموضوع كاتب الموضوع المنتدى مشاركات آخر مشاركة
新建文章27 leelucy87l أرشيف المواضيع الغير مكتمله او المكرره او المنقوله و المخالفه 1 07-25-2010 05:14 PM
新建文章20 leelucy87l أرشيف المواضيع الغير مكتمله او المكرره او المنقوله و المخالفه 0 07-24-2010 08:11 PM
新建文章21 leelucy87l أرشيف المواضيع الغير مكتمله او المكرره او المنقوله و المخالفه 0 07-24-2010 08:10 PM
新建文章23 leelucy87l أرشيف المواضيع الغير مكتمله او المكرره او المنقوله و المخالفه 0 07-24-2010 08:08 PM
新建文章24 leelucy87l أرشيف المواضيع الغير مكتمله او المكرره او المنقوله و المخالفه 0 07-24-2010 08:07 PM

الساعة الآن 03:08 PM.