عيون العرب - ملتقى العالم العربي

العودة   عيون العرب - ملتقى العالم العربي > ~¤¢§{(¯´°•. عيون الاقسام المخفية.•°`¯)}§¢¤~ > تحميل العاب اكس بوكس بلاستيشن XBOX360 & PS3 playstation بلاي استيشن دريم كاست نتندو64 جيم كيوب

تحميل العاب اكس بوكس بلاستيشن XBOX360 & PS3 playstation بلاي استيشن دريم كاست نتندو64 جيم كيوب القسم يهتم بالالعاب الالكترونية ألعاب كاملة و نادرة واخبارها وحلول حل حلولها (سوني - اكس بوكس -جيم كيوب - والكثير من مشغلات الالعاب), ممنوع طلب او وضع كراكات, سيريل نمبر, مولد ارقام, كيجن. مغلق للصيانه

إضافة رد

LinkBack أدوات الموضوع انواع عرض الموضوع
قديم 09-12-2009, 12:27 PM

silkroad online

hello all my club members iam sorry but i will must speak english in this object becuase iam havent arabic langues in my pc so i tell u about this game in english lagnues and so soon i will send the link of this game
this game Call silkroad online
copyright 2002
typenline game mborg
vedio:3D graphic
the game is online mean u enter and meet peoples from another countres but u cant enter this game easy becuase all servers in this game are crowded becuase its good game
first i tell u about the histore of this game
this game made in 2002 but i dont know the first company of this game
silkroad start 6 servers only and it was easy to enter and it wasnt so famous like now but i know there is many members in the club dont know this game becuase this game famous in egypt only and all the rest of erope and few countre of asia lets compelete this game was so fun and was Free online game but in 2005 egyptian users make many many ping and destore silkroad silkroad sold to joymax and this company update this game to perfect game high qualty from 2005 - 2009 the game still good and perfect hello all my club members iam sorry but i will must speak english in this object becuase iam havent arabic langues in my pc so i tell u about this game in english lagnues and so soon i will send the link of this game
this game Call silkroad online
copyright 2002
typenline game mborg
vedio:3D graphic
the game is online mean u enter and meet peoples from another countres but u cant enter this game easy becuase all servers in this game are crowded becuase its good game
first i tell u about the histore of this game
this game made in 2002 but i dont know the first company of this game
silkroad start 6 servers only and it was easy to enter and it wasnt so famous like now but i know there is many members in the club dont know this game becuase this game famous in egypt only and all the rest of erope and few countre of asia lets compelete this game was so fun and was Free online game but in 2005 egyptian users make many many ping and destore silkroad silkroad sold to joymax and this company update this game to perfect game high qualty from 2005 - 2009 the game still good and perfect

photos

photos

links to and the guide to how to download this game

before i complete iam so sorry becase iam speak english i hope any one understand my words
lets compelet
u will found a page of download only click download

size of game installier :1g
size of game :2.9g
RAM:512 (if need to play it and it will be slow)
better 1G it will be faster
internet speed :256
vedio card:64

this is the end of my object i hope you love it thank you
iam say agian becuase this english langue
this is my first object
iam didnt copy this object from any one
رد مع اقتباس
قديم 10-07-2009, 03:26 PM

رد: silkroad online

شكرا
رد مع اقتباس
إضافة رد

مواقع النشر (المفضلة)

تعليمات المشاركة
لا تستطيع إضافة مواضيع جديدة
لا تستطيع الرد على المواضيع
لا تستطيع إرفاق ملفات
لا تستطيع تعديل مشاركاتك

BB code is متاحة
كود [IMG] متاحة
كود HTML معطلة
Trackbacks are متاحة
Pingbacks are متاحة
Refbacks are متاحة

المواضيع المتشابهه
الموضوع كاتب الموضوع المنتدى مشاركات آخر مشاركة
سلسلة الكابتن ماجد من الجزء الأول إلى الجزء الخامس abu deeb أرشيف المواضيع الغير مكتمله او المكرره او المنقوله و المخالفه 23 05-05-2012 06:17 PM

الساعة الآن 02:45 PM.