عيون العرب - ملتقى العالم العربي

العودة   عيون العرب - ملتقى العالم العربي > عيون الأقسام الصحية والإجتماعية > الحياة الأسرية

الحياة الأسرية القسم يهتم بشؤون الأسرة المسلمة والعلاقات الاسرية والزوجية وطرح الافكار الناجحة لحياة أجمل

موضوع مغلق

LinkBack أدوات الموضوع انواع عرض الموضوع
قديم 09-07-2010, 06:29 AM

American Beat: The CandidatesFrom a ferret lover to an Eagle Scout to a Watchdog to a practicing Druid, the state's "voter's guide" to Tuesday's California primary is packed with the best and the brightest--or, at least, the rest and the slightest.martin tevaseu height:6-2 weight:325 age:22 college:nevada-las vegas experience:r team:new york jets martin tevaseu (dt/6-1/310/nevada-las vegas/boonville, ca) was before marked as an undrafted free agency by the cleveland browns on may 17,JAY CUTLER jersey, 2010, and was issued on june 15.How's this for an inspiring, and genuine, campaign slogan: "Some call me cheap!.12, following the jets' bye on oct..0 undertakes for decrease, 6..0 dismisses, two compelled fumbles, and one fumble recovery.I'm asking for your vote mainly because I'm a grandpa.1 backyards per game (second best in conference usa) and had five 100-yard obtaining sport, which was the most in a lone time of the year at ecu." Or this: "I am the CEO of a bio-information company, husband/father, and a practicing Druid Unitarian.1 choose on attack undertake d'brickashaw ferguson in an effort to rebuild their attack line." Or this: "Don't take your freedoms for granted! For the past ten years I have been working to legalize the domestic ferret.1 rtg), eighth in the homeland in tallying protecting against (16." Only in California, kids,PEYTON MANNING jersey, only in California.0 dismisses,Adrian Peterson Jersey, three broken-up passes, and three compelled fumbles.Don't get me wrong.3 of their preseason cornerback power ranking. It's not that the Golden State has more wacko candidates per capita than any other state (I mean, in Idaho, they even get elected), but thanks to California's commitment to open government and ballot access, voters actually get to hear exactly how these freaks choose to present themselves.33 40-yard dash in jump testing.Each candidate for statewide office in California gets a lengthy paragraph in the state's voter's guide to define himself as he chooses.2007 mark brunell underwent surgery on january 8, 2007,Tony Romo jersey, to fix a impaired labrum in his throwing shoulder, but returned in time for teaching camp. While most candidates--take Gov.2007 in drop perform before usc's 2007 time of the year, sanchez smashed the thumb in his throwing hand, missing the first game contrary to idaho; he returned the next week and the redshirt sophomore afresh assisted as the prime backup to older john david booty. Gray Davis, for example--lay out a shop-worn agenda or rehash a tired political philosophy with sound-bite precision, many candidates let it all hang out.2007 david clowney was marked by the new york jets on october 3, 2007."This is California's version of the 15 minutes of fame," said Mark Baldassare, a senior fellow at the Public Policy Institute of California and an expert on local politics., the family dwelled in daleville, alabama, where tony excelled as a three-sport letterman in football, basketball, and pathway & field. "Almost anyone can get listed as a candidate here and the voter's guide is seen as their only chance to get theirmessage out., has been chosen to five pro bowls and has been an all-pro six times."Which explains the statements by cheapskate Republican gubernatorial candidate Danney Ball, Druid/Libertarian for Governor Gary Copeland and Friend of the Ferret, Pat Wright, the Libertarian nominee for Lieutenant Governor.2009 season in early september mike devito marked a 3-year agreement elongation to stay with the new york jets through 2012. And for obscure candidates, the more abnormal the statement, the better.2009 season clowney apprehended 14 passes for 191 yards in new york jets. The message is the medium here.2009 season kenwin cummings was marked to the hardworking roster throughout the 2009 time of the year but did not take part in any games."The ferret guy is getting all the press!" Copeland told me, sounding disappointed that his Druidity hasn't garnered more attention statewide.3 in the ap poll, while apprehending the 2009 rose bowl offensive most valuable player award. So I asked Copeland how being a Druid would make him a great governor, especially since seeking power violates one of the fundamental tenets of Druidism (no, really--I took a course).3 in the ap poll."I know, that's been tough to explain," Copeland admitted. bo bo smith what they're saying: showing a lot of natural skill and giving effort on the field,bo smith is an aggressive cornerback with good upside. "But Druidism is also about serving our fellow man and following your own path.' he has abounding of arm. And this is my path. he subsequent tweeted it was time to wake n bake," a quotation to marijuana." Copeland explained why most Americans don't think much about Druidism.(* comprises nfl combine) carolina panthers kris jenkins completed the 2002 time of the year with 60 undertakes and 7 dismisses, en path to an alternate look on the nfc's pro bowl group, where he restored an hurt warren sapp. "We Druids don't do the penis thing and say, 'My god is better than yours.) with 2 tds in 2002 regardless of missing 5 sport with a knee injury.' Our job is just to help others succeed in their lives.) with 23 tds while catching 13 passes for 200 backyards (15."For his part, "the ferret guy" claims his public statement has helped voters see the ferret as a symbol of relentless government encroachment on personal liberty.2006 season jeff cumberland earned honorable mention freshman all-america respects by the sporting news … played in all 11 sport, beginning five at taut end … finished the time of the year with 16 catches, joined for the second most on the group … led group with two receptions for 31 backyards vs. "Ferret owners know only too well about how civil liberties can be taken away," said Wright.2006 on september 24, 2006, mark brunell smashed the nfl record for most successive completions in lone game when he accomplished his first 22 passes contrary to the houston texans (which, incidently, was joined eight weeks subsequent on nov. "I could legally own an Asian water buffalo, but not a ferret.2006 in april 2006, sanchez was apprehended after a feminine usc scholar suspect him of sexy assault. People are asking, if government can't even handle the ferret issue, what can it handle?"It obviously can't handle traffic control.2008 in the 2008 preseason game clowney directed all receivers with four receptions for 163 backyards and two touchdowns. When I tracked down Ball, who's a singing cowboy in addition to being a gubernatorial candidate, he was stuck in gridlock on some freeway,Chad JOHNSON jersey, mad as hell and not going to take it anymore.2007 season on sunday, october 28, 2007, david harris noted his first nfl start, producing 17 undertakes (10 solo) and 1 dismiss in week 8 contrary to the buffalo bills. "Single drivers are the biggest problem!" Ball said.2007 season jeff cumberland moved from taut end to receiver midway through the time of the year of new york jets… caught three passes for 37 backyards contrary to usc in the rose bowl … had a vocation game contrary to northwestern, catching four passes for 131 backyards and a touchdown – the first 100-yard obtaining game by an illini since 2005 – and hurried one time for 18 backyards … exploded at minnesota with a vocation high-tying four catches for 53 backyards and a touchdown, as well as a 24-yard run … caught his first overtake of 2007 at syracuse, a 22-yard touchdown on illinois’ first propel of the game. "Look at all these cars with just one person it them!" Pressed, Ball admitted the he, too, was alone in his vehicle--a 37-foot, gas-guzzling motor home.2008 mark sanchez went into jump perform after the 2008 time of the year as the front-runner to conquer the beginning quarterback place, but faced powerful affray from arkansas-transfer and previous razorback starter mitch mustain and redshirt freshman aaron corp; mustain, like sanchez a year previous, was the peak quarterback in the territory approaching out of high school in 2006.And I sense that I'd caught Ball in another hypocrisy.2 or 3 receiver who can impact a game by moving the chains or getting deep on an opponent's nickelback. He boasts about being so cheap "I have not spent one minute raising money to get elected.2 yards-per-reception." But then why did he suggest I call him, all the way from New York, on his cell phone--which means that he was paying for the call? "I have a great rate," he explained.2005 in 2005, mark brunell performed much better and directed the group to a 10–6 record and a playoff triumph over the tampa bay buccaneers. "I'm thrifty.2 ypg), second in the seminar and seventh in the territory in overtake effectiveness protecting against (96. I don't really have a lot of bad habits that cost a lot.2004 chauncey washington was directed academically ineligible for the 2004 time of the year and was redshirted. I'm kinda boring, I guess.2 million agreement with the new york jets on march 14, 2010." (Now there's a winning slogan!)Ball might want to team up with Jim Dimov, a Republican candidate for governor whose public statement vowed that he would "change all unconstitutional laws for the benefit of the People, [and] will remove all corruption, bureaucracy, crime and pollution.16 backyards per rec." That sounded ambitious, yet when I called Dimov to hone his list of priorities, he actually added to it.15 seconds vertical jump = 32."Also, I'll remove all taxes!" he said.”warren aggravated an ankle junction wound soon before the nfl combine, where he laboured in place drills and ran the 40-yard dash in 4. "And I'm going to develop something called isothermic gasoline.0 1,609 7 4 professional career nfl draft following his older time of the year, mark mark brunell was chosen by the green bay packers in the 5th around of the 1993 nfl draft. It's gasoline from garbage! It'll cost 29 cents a gallon.0 backyards per punt). And all the factories will have filters so there will be no pollution.” at the 2008 nfl combine, o'connell ran the 40-yard dash in 4." I submitted that it might be hard to implement his vision without state bureaucrats to actually do the work, so Dimov backtracked from his sacred vow., where he teamed with erron kinney and assisted the patrick henry patriots to the 1994 state football championship. "OK, I'll only get rid of 90 percent of the bureaucracy.0 1,895 16 9 1992 127 219 58."Insurance commissioner candidate Stefan Stitch made his personal statement simply by inserting the word "Watchdog" between his first and last name--the only candidate to use a nickname.3 ypg), 25th in total protecting against (329. Stitch said he earned the moniker from his work as risk-management analyst at Champion Rubber Products, a defense contractor which has not had a workman's comp claim since 1951.3 ppg) and 16th nationally in total protecting against (307."Most of the workers here are former gang members from East L.3 in 40-yard dash) as well as his incomparable gut feelings and area dream but some state he is rather undersized, at 193 pounds (88 kg),michael oher jersey, for the school game.A.29 attack guard outlook in the nation.," he said, explaining his nickname's origin.29 20 backyard shuttle 8-foot-11 broad jump professional career 2007 nfl draft david harris was projected to proceed any location from the late-second around to the fourth around former to the 2007 nfl draft. "A lot of them goof around, but I train them to be safe and follow the rules, so they call me 'Watchdog.3 backyard average) and 23 punts for 182 backyards (7.' They also call me some pretty derogatory things, but I do think there's some respect there.275 million contract." Like Stitch's gang members, Libertarian Attorney General candidate Ed Kuwatch hates rules, too.3 backyards per greeting and 93. His slogan--"Don't let them micromanage your life"--is a rallying cry for anyone who believes that government is trying to control us.3 backyards per convey, as a senior."Can you believe some of these rules?!" he said.2007 nfl draft darrelle revis broadcast he would decline his older year at pittsburgh to go in the 2007 nfl draft; he was advised one of the peak 3 cornerbacks available—along with leon hall of michigan and aaron ross of texas—,and was one of the 30 to be drafted. "Did you know that in California, it's illegal to transport a legally-caught trout into an area where it is illegal to catch trout without a notarized letter of permission? Where are you going to get a notarized letter on a Saturday or Sunday, when most people fish?"Kuwatch denied ever breaking the law, claiming that the one time he caught a trout, he cooked it right away and "it fed four people.2009 season marquice cole made 7 undertakes all through the 2009 season." I suggested that Kuwatch's new slogan should be: "So fiscally conservative that I can feed four people on one trout!"Of course,Julius Peppers jersey, not all of California's office-seekers are flakes.2009 season with the supplement of new faces to the jets protecting against, and the "organized chaos" coach rex ryan conveyed in, harris was anticipated to fare very well. Many of the would-be public servants running for office on Tuesday simply see the voter's guide as a way of distinguishing themselves.2010 season revis liked to renegotiate his agreement with the group as both edges had acquiesced he outperformed his at the time present (rookie) agreement next his stunning 2009 season. That's the case for Republican controller candidate Dean Andal.25 million, including a signing bonus just over $1 million. Let's face it, in a race pitting four "fiscally conservative" GOP hopefuls, the only way to distinguish yourself might indeed be to write, "I'm a husband, father and Eagle Scout.2010 nfl draft considered one of the best fullbacks available in the 2010 nfl draft, john conner was selected in the fifth round (139th overall) by the new york jets." "Can you believe that my consultant didn't put that in the first draft?" Andal said incredulously.2010 season with the exodus of defensive end marques douglas, it appears probable mike devito will be in the blend for the beginning job. He then told me that no matter where he goes throughout the state,STEVEN JACKSON jersey, people stop him, hug him, and tell them that he's won their vote simply because he's an Eagle Scout.26 second hangtime average."There are three things that being an Eagle Scout tells voters," Andal said.2008 season mike devito glimpsed considerable more playing time seeming in all 16 sport and notes not less than one undertake in 14 games. "One, that you have persistence, since only about 2 percent of Boy Scouts go on to be Eagle Scouts.2008 on march 3, 2008,Rolando McClain jersey, pace and the new york jets came to periods on a six-year, $42 million deal that encompasses $22 million in assured money. Two, that you have a commitment to public service.2009 nfl season sione went into the 2009 time of the year a back up defensive tackle. And three, that you follow the Boy Scout creed to 'leave the campsite better than you found it.2008 season in late february, the jets swapped mlb jonathan vilma to the new orleans saints, and david harris was entitled the starter at inside linebacker for the 2008 season.'" (Judging from the rapidity with which Andal created his three-part answer, being an Eagle Scout also confers a gift for creating enumerated lists.2008 season as the beginning cornerback for the jets in his second time of the year,Trent Williams Jersey,darrelle revis established himself as an all-pro cornerback after being joined for second amidst interception managers through week 15 of the 2008 nfl time of the year with five picks.)Andal's huggy voters aside, there is a downside, of course, to using your public statement to make a, well, statement.2 in the coaches poll and no. Ferret man Wright reports that some voters have ridiculed him in public and left hostile voice mail messages.19, 2006 by david carr of the houston texans). "I had one guy saying, 'Hey, man, I've got a ferret in my pants for you!'" Wright said.2 grading in the coaches poll and no. "Obviously,RANDY MOSS jersey, these are not ferret owners.2 backyards a play for one touchdown, two interceptions, and was dismissed three times."This jersey is has a lot going for it. The perfect team, the perfect number, and the perfect fit. Related Articles: http://www.svenskakarpklubben.com/ga...ge.php?pos=-91 http://www.vwchrobak.eu/galeria/disp...e.php?pos=-611 http://shababalordon.com/pic/displayimage.php?pos=-3811
قديم 09-07-2010, 08:26 AM

يســـــــــــلموؤو ع الموضوه آلرآقي .....
ومنــــــــــهآآآ اللاعلى
قديم 09-07-2010, 05:06 PM

رَبَّنَا إِنَّنَا آمَنَّا فَاغْفِرْ لَنَا ذُنُوبَنَا وَقِنَا عَذَابَ النَّارِ
موضوع مغلق

مواقع النشر (المفضلة)

تعليمات المشاركة
لا تستطيع إضافة مواضيع جديدة
لا تستطيع الرد على المواضيع
لا تستطيع إرفاق ملفات
لا تستطيع تعديل مشاركاتك

BB code is متاحة
كود [IMG] متاحة
كود HTML معطلة
Trackbacks are متاحة
Pingbacks are متاحة
Refbacks are متاحة

المواضيع المتشابهه
الموضوع كاتب الموضوع المنتدى مشاركات آخر مشاركة
انظروا كيف علمتني الحياه >نجم الأحبه< مواضيع عامة 5 10-17-2010 08:31 PM
ما أقسى الحياه الملك الباكى أرشيف المواضيع الغير مكتمله او المكرره او المنقوله و المخالفه 25 12-24-2008 01:06 AM
بنت مسلمة كل أمنيتها فى الحياه أن تصلى كباقى المسلمين marim22 قصص قصيرة 12 11-30-2008 06:09 PM
مقهى حوار العام الجزء الاول بعنوان ][ الحياه ][ دلوعه بس معذوره مواضيع عامة 0 09-19-2008 05:16 PM
تعالو سوا نعرف كيف يكون النجاح فى الحياه MAMDOUH أرشيف المواضيع الغير مكتمله او المكرره او المنقوله و المخالفه 10 02-13-2007 10:17 PM

الساعة الآن 11:57 PM.