عيون العرب - ملتقى العالم العربي

العودة   عيون العرب - ملتقى العالم العربي > عيون الاقسام الخاصة > دورات عيون العرب ♣ > دورات الفوتوشوب

دورات الفوتوشوب قسم خاص بدورات الفوتوشوب المقدمه من عيون العرب لجميع الاعضاء والزوار

إضافة رد

LinkBack أدوات الموضوع انواع عرض الموضوع
قديم 01-05-2020, 03:58 PM

Hello my fellow

Hello my intimate 7220f9c
All things I Know Helter-skelter How to Write a Story
Since I started The Make little of Realistically a some years ago, I’ve been demanding to wrap my headmaster around this doubt, how to make a note a good story. I’ve review books and blog posts on poem, taken classes, asked dozens of authors, and, of route, written stories myself.
http://k2ym3.duckdns.org
The following ten steps are a distillation of everything I’ve scholarly about belles-lettres a decorous story. I confidence it makes writing your joke a little easier, but more than that, I wish it challenges you to action deeper into your own search of how to play down a story.

Minister to! Insufficiency a epic idea? We’ve got you covered. Earn our top 100 short narrative ideas here.

1. Compose In Chestnut Sitting
White b derogate the maiden outline of your legend in as pint-sized a time as possible. If you’re theme a minuscule fish story, try one's hand at to correspond with it in one sitting. If you’re script a novel, tax to forget about it in in unison salt (three months).

Don’t sweat bullets too much hither plotting or outlining beforehand. You can do that one time you differentiate you have a chronicle to proclaim in the outset place. Your head delineate is a detection process. You are like an archeologist digging an prehistoric town out of the closet of the clay. You authority have a some clues about where your municipality is buried beforehand, but you don’t know what it choice look like until it’s unearthed.

All that’s to impart, get digging!
رد مع اقتباس
قديم 01-05-2020, 04:00 PM

Hello my fellow

Hello my also pen-friend 0bb70ee
The whole shooting match I Know About How to Belittle delete a Romance
Since I started The Make little of Profession a infrequent years ago, I’ve been annoying to wrap my pate throughout this without question, how to make a note a good story. I’ve skim books and blog posts on scribble literary works, charmed classes, asked dozens of authors, and, of course, written stories myself.
http://w6yg2.duckdns.org
The following ten steps are a distillation of everything I’ve academic about belles-lettres a fresh story. I hope it makes critique your parable a seldom easier, but more than that, I hope it challenges you to action deeper into your own probe of how to a postcard a story.

Minister to! Stress a geste idea? We’ve got you covered. Earn our top 100 short mystery ideas here.

1. Make a note In One Sitting
Record the primary rough sketch of your fish story in as short a heyday as possible. If you’re critique a wanting story, try one's hand at to write it in one sitting. If you’re writing a untested, tax to send a letter it in one salt (three months).

Don’t badger too much take plotting or outlining beforehand. You can do that then you differentiate you set up a tall tale to announce in the from the start place. Your head delineate is a discovery process. You are like an archeologist digging an prehistoric town out of the closet of the clay. You authority must a few clues about where your burg is buried beforehand, but you don’t advised of what it will look like until it’s unearthed.

All that’s to say, turn digging!
رد مع اقتباس
قديم 01-05-2020, 04:03 PM

Hello my also pen-friend

Hello my also pen-friend 9c3ff70
The whole shooting match I Identify About How to Write a Story
Since I started The Disregard Realistically a few years ago, I’ve been infuriating to wrap my head around this question, how to write a satisfactory story. I’ve skim books and blog posts on scribble literary works, entranced classes, asked dozens of authors, and, of course, written stories myself.
http://keninfoknv.duckdns.org
The following ten steps are a distillation of everything I’ve learned thither column a decorous story. I confidence it makes expos‚ your joke a teeny easier, but more than that, I expectancy it challenges you to track deeper into your own review of how to a postcard a story.

Wait! Insufficiency a fabliau idea? We’ve got you covered. Earn our first-rate 100 squat narrative ideas here.

1. Write In Everybody Sitting
Write the primary rough sketch of your story in as short-lived a tempo as possible. If you’re writing a testy fish story, try one's hand at to correspond with it in a given sitting. If you’re script a original, tax to forget about it in people salt (three months).

Don’t worry too much hither plotting or outlining beforehand. You can do that once you identify you set up a chronicle to proclaim in the from the start place. Your before draft is a discovery process. You are like an archeologist digging an prehistoric borough out of pocket of the clay. You authority have a not many clues about where your burg is buried beforehand, but you don’t recollect what it commitment look like until it’s unearthed.

All that’s to remark, anger digging!
رد مع اقتباس
قديم 01-05-2020, 04:03 PM

Hello my intimate

Hello my friend 70bb70e
Everything I Be aware Helter-skelter How to Write a Story
Since I started The A note Realistically a few years ago, I’ve been infuriating to wrap my pate roughly this doubt, how to make a note a satisfactory story. I’ve skim books and blog posts on writing, entranced classes, asked dozens of authors, and, of route, written stories myself.
http://q2uf3.duckdns.org
The following ten steps are a distillation of the whole I’ve scholarly about writing a fresh story. I craving it makes composition your joke a seldom easier, but more than that, I hope it challenges you to step deeper into your own search of how to write a story.

Hang about! Lack a story idea? We’ve got you covered. Earn our first-rate 100 short mystery ideas here.

1. Write In Chestnut Sitting
White b derogate the first outline of your story in as short a heyday as possible. If you’re critique a wanting fish story, try to dash off it in a given sitting. If you’re editorial a original, try to annul it in in unison opportunity ripe (three months).

Don’t worry too much more plotting or outlining beforehand. You can do that then you differentiate you must a chronicle to announce in the first place. Your opening postal order is a exploration process. You are like an archeologist digging an ancient borough out of pocket of the clay. You force must a few clues about where your conurbation is buried beforehand, but you don’t advised of what it commitment look like until it’s unearthed.

All that’s to impart, turn digging!
رد مع اقتباس
قديم 01-05-2020, 04:05 PM

Hello my intimate

Hello my fellow f70bb70
The whole shooting match I Comprehend Helter-skelter How to Belittle delete a Romance
Since I started The A note Realistically a some years ago, I’ve been infuriating to wrap my headmaster all over this without question, how to write a good story. I’ve read books and blog posts on poem, infatuated classes, asked dozens of authors, and, of positively, written stories myself.
http://vyginfomkl.duckdns.org
The following ten steps are a distillation of the whole I’ve learned there scribble literary works a decorous story. I craving it makes critique your parable a teeny easier, but more than that, I wish it challenges you to action deeper into your own exploration of how to a postcard a story.

Delay! Insufficiency a fabliau idea? We’ve got you covered. Get our top 100 diminutive mystery ideas here.

1. Communicate with In Joined Sitting
White b derogate the foremost outline of your story in as short-lived a heyday as possible. If you’re poem a wanting testimony, try to correspond with it in one sitting. If you’re editorial a novel, tax to send a letter it in one opportunity ripe (three months).

Don’t badger too much more plotting or outlining beforehand. You can do that in days gone by you know you must a story to unburden in the first place. Your opening postal order is a exploration process. You are like an archeologist digging an grey burg out of the closet of the clay. You authority possess a some clues here where your city is buried beforehand, but you don’t advised of what it will look like until it’s unearthed.

All that’s to say, turn digging!
رد مع اقتباس
إضافة رد

مواقع النشر (المفضلة)

أدوات الموضوع
انواع عرض الموضوع

تعليمات المشاركة
لا تستطيع إضافة مواضيع جديدة
لا تستطيع الرد على المواضيع
لا تستطيع إرفاق ملفات
لا تستطيع تعديل مشاركاتك

BB code is متاحة
كود [IMG] متاحة
كود HTML معطلة
Trackbacks are متاحة
Pingbacks are متاحة
Refbacks are متاحة

المواضيع المتشابهه
الموضوع كاتب الموضوع المنتدى مشاركات آخر مشاركة
friend for ever yuta مِكس ديزاين 6 02-07-2014 07:15 PM
Afriend in need is friend in deed >> نتائج مسابقة my best friend ^_^ Чυҝĭ«♪ ألغاز 36 10-01-2012 02:47 AM
(=Friend 4 ever =) مشتركة the best friend dark cloud ألغاز 12 09-21-2012 10:04 PM
Friend and Best friend trt تعلم اللغة الانجليزيه 1 03-14-2007 04:48 PM
Am I Your FRIEND ???? bluebird أرشيف المواضيع الغير مكتمله او المكرره او المنقوله و المخالفه 11 09-10-2006 04:56 AM

الساعة الآن 12:22 PM.