عيون العرب - ملتقى العالم العربي

العودة   عيون العرب - ملتقى العالم العربي > عيون الأقسام الترفيهية > عيون التهاني و الترحيب بالأعضاء المستجدين > قسم أخبار و أحوال الأعضاء و نشاطاتهم

قسم أخبار و أحوال الأعضاء و نشاطاتهم تبادل أخبار و أحوال الاعضاء و المشرفين فيما بينهم وكل مايستجد في حياتهم و يهتم بنشاطات الاعضاء ومجموعاتهم الخاصه.

Like Tree11152Likes
موضوع مغلق

LinkBack أدوات الموضوع انواع عرض الموضوع
قديم 12-31-2015, 03:07 AM

رواية ساكورا المخفية

Pages 5 and 6

Afterwards, they continued to discuss and explain (the contents) of the documents. The meeting ended when they confirmed their future plans together

Sakura and Ino exited the conference room, which was located inside the Konoha Hospital

“Wasn’t that young lady a little tense and nervous?” Ino spoke as they were walking along the corridor.

“(You mean) the young lady who was explaining (the data to us)? She’s still not accustomed to that sort of situation, right?”

But maybe in addition to that, I wonder if it’s because she was in front of Sakura-senpai. She’s aspiring (to be like you).”

“What do you mean?”

Sakura asked Ino, who then responded with an impish laugh.

“Don’t you know? You’re super popular according to your kouhai. ――Even though you’re a medical ninja, you’re powerful during combat. In addition, you’re also able to work so diligently. Moreover, you’re a beautiful person . (Because of those reasons), you’ll probably grow even more popular.”

‘Even I want to share your good luck’ Ino implied with her laugh.

“Stop it!”

Sakura retorted with a wry smile.

After briefly chatting in ‘friend-mode’, Ino changed the subject back towards work.

“But I felt like things were finally going according to plan for the Children’s Mental Healthcare Clinic, right?”

“Ah, that’s right” Sakura also nodded.

يتبع book1
قديم 12-31-2015, 03:10 AM

ساكرا اكثر فتاة قامة بحضن ساسكي اكثر من مرة
شوفوا كيف ساسكي متأثر ومتقبل حضن ساكرا الدافىء
قديم 12-31-2015, 03:18 AM

رواية ساكورا المخفية

Pages 7 and 8

Within Konoha Hospital, Sakura had created a position where she was especially in charge of the children’s’ mental care. Sakura proposed (the idea) to the upper-level management (of the hospital). Approximately two years ago, the Fourth Great Shinobi World War had ended. When about half a year had elapsed (since the end of the war, she then submitted her suggestion).

It was a great war―― Shinobi from throughout the world gathered into an alliance to prevent the resurrection of Otsutsuki Kaguya.

She was an excessively powerful enemy. Often, (they thought that) they would have been plunged into the depths of despair. But nevertheless, with Naruto at the core of the Shinobi Allied Forces, they couldn’t be broken and didn’t yield (to the enemies). They had fought until the bitter end. Kaguya’s aspirations were crushed.

Everyone was delighted for the arrival of peace. The world was saved.

Before long, reconstruction began (for the aftermath of) such a large-scale battle. They were making progress in repairing the damaged land and infrastructure.

As a medical ninja, Sakura also treated a great number of injured shinobi.

There were many people who had suffered from large wounds. Many people visited her for medical treatment; However, all of the facial expressions (of her patients) were calm and quiet. Since the war had ended, it was probably because of their sense of security.

Sakura incidentally thought,

――I wonder how the children are doing…?

She thought about it while she was casually at the hospital. Sakura happened to notice Kurenai, who was embracing her infant.

As for the children who were not directly involved in combat, perhaps they were physically unhurt.

However, what about their mental conditions?

يتبع book1
قديم 12-31-2015, 03:31 AM

روايات ساكورا المخفية

Pages 9 and 10

Since (the children) didn’t know when the war would end, their young and tender hearts were probably immensely stressed (by their situation). (The children likely saw) the countries in a state of collapse, or knew about the death of someone close to them. Perhaps they were burdened with wounds in their hearts and minds.

Sakura tried to examine the data from the patients who visited the hospital. After the great war, there seemed to be many children who came in (with a chief complaint) of poor physical health due to unknown causes.

Sakura thought that she could not ignore (that trend).

‘The children are the treasures of the village’―― The Sandaime Hokage, Hiruzen, had often spoken those words. Even all of the senior shinobi were communally cognisant of (that phrase). And so, since it was a common understanding, they had engraved those words into their chests.

Why couldn’t they create infrastructure for the mental care of children, and place a special unit within the hospital (expressively for that cause)? Firstly, Sakura tried to consult with her shishou, Tsunade.

“I think that’s great” , said her shishou. “With your leadership, try to advance (your department), Sakura”

With a push on her back from her master, Sakura set-up her preparations.

(Sakura needed to) secure the necessary personal and train them. By coordinating with the Konoha Hospital, she needed to build the foundation (of her unit). And then, how would she (ask them to) agree with the budget?

So there were many things to do. It was simply impossible for Sakura to do so by herself. Sakura’s fellow peer, Yamanaka Ino, volunteered to assist her.

Besides, isn’t this an unexpectedly serious place to be in? Because it’s an armful (to be burdened with) alone. If you burned-out (or burst from the stress), I would feel sorry for you”

يتبع book1
قديم 12-31-2015, 03:43 AM

رواية ساكورا المخفية

Pages 11 and 12

By collaborating with Ino, the preparatory phase lasted six months. Then, they were able to reach (a stage where they could) introduce “The Children’s Mental Healthcare Clinic” .

They began to see the results instantly. (The effectiveness of their clinic) was steadily rising.

“It was all thanks to the assistance that you gave me, Ino. Thank you. ”

If (you’ll give me a) special bonus, treat me to something! “

(In response to) Ino’s quip, Sakura burst out laughing

When they left the hospital, Ino (extended an invitation to Sakura): “How about having some tea?”

However, Sakura folded her hands together. She responded with “I’m sorry”.

“So for today, there are documents that I want to compile in advance. (I intend to do so) after (we part ways). Until next time. ”

I understand

But as Ino said so, there was a little bit of a concerned colour in her countenance. Those eyes (seemed to indicate another message): ‘Really- don’t overwork yourself too much, okay?

Sakura pretended not to notice (Ino’s expression). She waved her hands with a ‘Goodbye

She then began to walk alone along the bustling street.

Even though it was early in the afternoon, the streets were thriving (and crowded with people).

The snow that had accumulated in the village had all completely melted. The season was already springtime. Even the people who were walking down the street were liberated from their heavy coats.

“Huh? Sakura-chan

Suddenly, she heard a voice from behind. It was a voice that she knew well.

يتبع book1
موضوع مغلق

مواقع النشر (المفضلة)

تعليمات المشاركة
لا تستطيع إضافة مواضيع جديدة
لا تستطيع الرد على المواضيع
لا تستطيع إرفاق ملفات
لا تستطيع تعديل مشاركاتك

BB code is متاحة
كود [IMG] متاحة
كود HTML معطلة
Trackbacks are متاحة
Pingbacks are متاحة
Refbacks are متاحة

المواضيع المتشابهه
الموضوع كاتب الموضوع المنتدى مشاركات آخر مشاركة
~ّّّّ♥ ○• ♥my real lonely life♥ •○ّّّّّّّّ~♥`~ّّّّّّّ ♥emma♥ مدونات الأعضاء 360 08-10-2014 07:10 PM
سَـأَتَمَسَّــكْ بـِ|حُلميْ| .. حَتى يَتحقَّقْ .. ♥ْْ♥ْ~Love Live ♥ ☂ يُـورلـيـڤ ْ✿ أرشيف المواضيع الغير مكتمله او المكرره او المنقوله و المخالفه 5 04-28-2014 12:41 PM
مشاركتي بالمسابقة ♥♥I love my mam♥♥ ضحكة ~_~ ألغاز 12 10-26-2013 03:11 PM
لكل عاشقين ♥عائلة ناميزاكى ميناتو♥ . صور أنمي 50 01-17-2013 11:40 PM
♥♥My FrIeNd ♥♥ I loVe yOu نيساو هارتنت موسوعة الصور 113 07-21-2011 10:03 PM

الساعة الآن 07:23 AM.