عيون العرب - ملتقى العالم العربي

العودة   عيون العرب - ملتقى العالم العربي > عيون الأنمي Anime > صور أنمي

صور أنمي اكبر و اروع تجمع لمحبي صور الانمي, هنا يستطيع محبي صور الأنمي تبادل جميع صور الأنيمي, صور انمي, صور انيمي الرائعة والمميزة.

Like Tree31057Likes
موضوع مغلق

LinkBack أدوات الموضوع انواع عرض الموضوع
قديم 08-23-2015, 11:03 PM

مقابلة كيشي بترجمة ادق:
Interview with Masashi Kishimoto from Cinema Today
Took way longer than expected. Not a lot of energy to translate lately, but managed to finish this: http://www.cinematoday.jp/page/A0004639 In time for the next interview to come out.
Movies Even Gave Influence to the Manga Production
Q: At the time that The Last –Naruto the Movie– opened last December, it seems that production had commenced for the screenplay of Boruto –Naruto the Movie–. In April, the side story (Naruto Gaiden ~The Seventh Hokage and the Scarlet Spring~) also started its short-term serialization, but what kind of schedule was it?
Kishimoto: I finished writing the movie’s script around the end of January. Corrections and such were added afterwards, so it might have been around the end of February that work on the script was completely finished. For me however, since the beginning of February was a pausing point for work on the movie, I think I started drawing pictures for the short-term serialization on the side in February. The short-term serialization started at the point of deciding the characters. That’s because you can’t refine a story without making characters. After I decided the entire plot, I thought about how each week would go.
Q: Before now, you have had experience with supervision and story in movie production.
Kishimoto: With Road To Ninja –Naruto the Movie– I dealt with the composition, and in The Last –Naruto the Movie– I did the character designs and was chief story supervisor. However, this is the first time that I’ve completely written everything from the start, including the lines.
Q: Were there differences between [writing] manga and a movie?
Kishimoto: To me, it hadn’t changed fundamentally, because when I was a newcomer, I had studied books on writing movie scripts.
Q: Movies were made into reference material for manga.
Kishimoto: There were a lot of movies I referenced. The one from which I drew the most influence in composition was The Rock. My favorite movies are Back to the Future and The NeverEnding Story. Also, I like hero stories, and I also referenced Spiderman. But there are too many works that I referenced, so they don’t all immediately come to mind (laughs).
Q: What kind of influence did you draw from movies?
Kishimoto: Since long ago, there has been a way of writing called kishoutenketsu* for manga, but I was aware of three-stage composition. (*Translator’s note: Kishoutenketsu is a four-stage writing method consisting of introduction, development, a twist, and the conclusion.) For a long time, I have enjoyed movie columns in magazines. There are few reference books on manga, so I studied with movies. First allowing [the readers/viewers] to understand the characters, then fully wrapping it up in three stages is the part of The Rock from which I drew influence.
Naruto Went from Genin to Hokage!
The Character Backstory Including Romance
Q: Both Naruto and Boruto are works with fascinating characters aside from the main characters.
Kishimoto: In Gaiden’s short serialization, ChouChou was popular with my superiors, my assistants, and those around me. For the parts where Sarada is carrying a heavy burden, I thought I would brighten it up, so I had her (ChouChou) appear, but everyone spoke so well of her. I didn’t think she would be that popular, so I was surprised. In Naruto it was Rock Lee. Along with Jiraiya, I wasn’t consciously trying for it, but they became popular. Creating characters is quite difficult, so I don’t quite understand when characters that the author creates aiming for them to be popular don’t gain popularity, but characters I make without being conscious of it do become popular.
Q: To you, Sensei, what characters are easy to work with?
Kishimoto: Thinking “I want to have a character behave like this” changes depending on the circumstances, so it’s the same for every character. There weren’t any especially difficult characters. Although Sasuke may have been difficult in that he had many scenes where if I didn’t
قديم 08-23-2015, 11:05 PM

المقابلة المتلفزة ( ترجمة)
Summary of Talk Show About the Boruto Movie
Basic summary of this: http://www.acfun.tv/v/ac2074543
Up to 1:30: Intro/overview. The movie opens on August 7th. Boruto is the main character. Naruto is the Seventh Hokage and little time for his family; Boruto despises him for this. Boruto becomes Sasuke’s disciple because he wants to defeat his father. Begs the question of “Can the bonds between parent and child be restored?” Talks about how this is the first Naruto movie where Kishimoto is fully in charge of everything.
Approximately 1:30 to 2:30: The four who are hosting the program talk about what characters interest them and who they like.
2:30 to 3:36: They talk about how the children of the previous cast will play an active role and introduce them. (Missing Chouchou and Metal Lee…) Someone comments on Shikadai inheriting Shikamaru’s hairline and mentions that Shikaku also had the same hairstyle.
3:36 to 6:35: They wonder why Naruto’s son in named Boruto. A voice (which sounds a lot like Kakashi’s voice actor to me) speaks to them and says that only those who love this movie from the bottom of their hearts can hear his voice. (Yes, he actually says that.) He tells one of the hosts to make a quick gag using chakra if he can hear the voice, which he does. The voice then asks the fans if they want to know where Boruto’s name came from, and says that he asked Kishimoto-sensei. Kishimoto says it’s a long story, but basically, Boruto is another way of saying Neji. (“Boruto” is from the English word “bolt” and “neji” means “screw.”) It mentions that Neji lost his life protecting Naruto and Hinata.
6:35 to 8:37: The possibility of Boruto and Himawari awakening the byakugan is mentioned, but someone else states that based on their appearance, it doesn’t look likely. Someone says “Naruto’s blood is too strong.” Then the topic comes up of who Neji would marry if he was still alive. They begin mentioning female characters, and then someone decides to draw what their child would look like if Neji and Sakura had gotten married. Says the reason why Boruto is Sasuke’s student is to come after the commercial break. (Note: I actually did this part of the summary a couple days ago when the pages that show Himawari with the byakugan hadn’t come out yet. Oh surprises…)
9:48 to 10:48: Boruto won’t forgive Naruto if he forgets Himawari’s birthday. Introduces the villains Momoshiki and Kinshiki who attack Konoha. Naruto disappears trying to protect Boruto.
10:48 to 12:42: We see an exchange between voice actresses Yuuko Sanpei (Boruto) and Junko Takeuchi (Naruto). Takeuchi asks Sanpei about her first impression of Boruto. Sanpei says that the biggest feeling was that he was Naruto’s son, so at first she wondered at what points to make him like Naruto (referring to when she’s playing him), but she ending up only thinking about Naruto. She had to try to play it while intentionally not looking at the Naruto series up until now. She had to think more about the relation between Boruto and Naruto. Takeuchi then mentions that Boruto is at a rebellious age, and asks to compare Boruto at his rebellious age to themselves at their rebellious age. Takeuchi admits hers was pretty close to Boruto’s, while Sanpei says she was pretty much a good kid. Takeuchi said that when she was a kid, she wished that her father had used a more gentle voice with her at the time. She says she was more like Boruto than Naruto, and called her younger self “a not-so-cute brat.” She wants to dedicate this movie to her father.
12:42 to 16:02: Scene from the movie where Boruto asks Sasuke about Naruto’s weakness. Those hosting start talking about why Sasuke is Boruto’s teacher instead of Naruto. The voice from earlier asks them if they want to know, and then asks Ocarina (the girl in the room) to do a “cute” gag. Kishimoto then says to think about who Gohan’s teacher was. They understand that he means Piccolo because Kishimoto was inspired by Akira Toriyama. It then says that after the
قديم 08-23-2015, 11:28 PM

مادام كيشي يعتبر ساسكي هو بيكولا دراغون بول
اذا الثنائي ساسوساكو لم يكن في حسابات كيشي من البداية الا انه غير رايه في اخر لحظة
يعني لو استمر كيشي حال افكاره لما كحلت ساكورا على ساسكي من اساسه
Pilote_Love and hyugalele like this.
قديم 08-23-2015, 11:41 PM

كل ماجاء في هاتين المقابلتين يؤكد حديثنا وبالاخص الأخت هيماواري
بحيث كيشي لم يعط دور البطولة لاي شخصية اخرى عدا ناروتو فلا ساكرا ولا غيرها بطلة كون كيشي يعتبر الكل بعد ناروتو سواسية
تاكيد على ان كلا من ناروتو وساكرا قد قرر لهما طريقا مختلفة اي لا يوجد هناك ثنائي اسمه ناروساكو في عقل الكاتب
اسم بوروتو يؤكد مرارا وتكرارا على انه مستوحى من اسم نيجي ومن كلمة بولت الانجليزية التي تعني الوميض يعني بوروتو يمكن ان يعني وميض ويعني برغي في نفس الوقت .
تحدث كيشي عن الرومنسية في الفلم الاخير وتم التاكيد اخيرا على ان كيشي كتب الكثير من المقاطع في الفلم الاخير ما عدا المقاطع الرومنسية التي وجد في رسمها على شكل مانجا حرج لانه يشعر بالخجل في هذه المواقف
( حسب مافهمت كان ناوي يتطرق للرومنسية الخاصة بناروتو على شكل مانجا بعد شيبودن لكنه خجل لانه لايقدر على رسم المشاهد الرومنسية كالقبل وكلام روميو الخ .. ههههه) لذلك فضل ان يكون الامر على شكل فيلم ولما اطلع على مضمون الفلم قال انه كان راض وسعيد اكرر " سعيييييييييييييد" بمحتوى الفلم الاخير واعجبته تلك المقاطع التي لم يتمكن هو نفسه من رسمها في المانجا ...
كيشي يحب لعب التنس مع اطفاله (^_^)
جرى حديث بين المتواجدين في المقابلة حول لو كان نيجي حيا وايضا حاولو ربطه مع كل الفتيات وتسائل احدهم كيف سيكون شكل ابنه لو تزوج ساكرا ( شخشوخة؟)
وايضا الحديث عن ساسكي وعدم تناسب شخصيته مع العصير ؟؟ شخصية ساسكي يناسبها الشاي؟؟( شو هاد؟)
تم سؤاله عن رايه عن فلم ناروتو ( live action) يقصد عن هوليود ربما قال كيشي حتى هو لايعلم وينتابه الفضول حول ذلك يعني لننتظر ونرى...
شيء آخر تم التاكيد على ان شخصية ساسكي تقابل شخصية بيكولا من دراغون بول وليس شخصية فيجيتا ( اذا هكذا كان ليكون مصير بيكولا لو تزوج مثلا؟ ههههه)
حديث طويل عن فلم بوروتو
يوكو سانباي مؤدية صوت بوروتو تميل لشخصية ناروتو ...
جانكو العكس تماما فهي ترى ان شخصية بوروتو تشبهها لما كانت صغيرة وتحدثت عن ماضيها القاسي مع والدها ( قطعتلي قلبي !!( i_i )
مقطع سارادا تقول فيه لبوروتو ان" عيونه اكثر زرقة من عيون والده" ..... قالتها الاخت هيماواري واكدتها المترجمة إيري بترجمة اقل ما يقال عنها دقيقة.
هناك مقطع سئل فيه كيشي عن موضوع البياكوجان وعن امكانية انتقالها لبوروتو وهيماواري اذ اعتقد بعض المتواجدين في المقابلة ان شاكرا ناروتو هي الغالبة لذا لن يحدث كيشي لم يجب حينها لكن اظن انهم وجدوا اجابتهم في مانجا الون شوت الخاصة بيوم مراسم تعيين ناروتو هوكاجي.
كيشي تفاجأ بان شخصية " تشوتشو" لقت شعبية اكبر من شخصية سارادا لدى العاملين والمشرفين هههههههه ( لم اعرف هذا قبلا! لكن اعتقد حاليا شخصية هيماواري ستحتل المركز الاول سيما بعد الون شوت)
المهم لقد وضعت المقابلتين مترجمتين ترجمة صحيحة
لكن المترجمة مسكينة فعلا الهايترز راسهم يابس الله غالب لا يفهمون ويترجمون على هواهم وهي تعيد وتكرر وتؤكد لايوجد بطلة في سلسلة ناروتو !
ايضا موضوع ان هيناتا سرقت دور البظولة حسب الهايترز غير صحيح فالترجمة الصحيحة حسب إيري” و”كاكاتسو” هيناتا " كسبت " لقب البطولة ولم تسرقه.
قديم 08-23-2015, 11:54 PM

وجدت هذه على موقع التواصل الاجتماعي لووووول

عدم المؤاخذة لكنها اهانة كبيرة
لا احد يطيق وجهيهما ههههههههههه

موضوع مغلق

مواقع النشر (المفضلة)

تعليمات المشاركة
لا تستطيع إضافة مواضيع جديدة
لا تستطيع الرد على المواضيع
لا تستطيع إرفاق ملفات
لا تستطيع تعديل مشاركاتك

BB code is متاحة
كود [IMG] متاحة
كود HTML معطلة
Trackbacks are متاحة
Pingbacks are متاحة
Refbacks are متاحة

المواضيع المتشابهه
الموضوع كاتب الموضوع المنتدى مشاركات آخر مشاركة
ترجمة مانغا { zenbu kimi no mono }... مشاركتي في فعالية مانغا سبيس الكبرى Ăłĩčě أعمال ترجمةِ الأعضاءِ الخآصه لـ Manga " 23 10-30-2013 10:23 PM
رحــلة الى عــالم الخيال... ashle لوحات فنية و خط عربي 60 10-14-2012 10:58 PM
< < تحليلات محشش >> Ali~Diesel نكت و ضحك و خنبقة 15 09-08-2011 04:46 PM
تحميلات مباشرة جميع كتب الطبخ العالمى ريهام اليكس أرشيف المواضيع الغير مكتمله او المكرره او المنقوله و المخالفه 0 03-29-2011 10:53 AM
رمزيـآآت أحلى 3 فتـ يـاة في عــالم الأنـ // ـمي نور اوزوماكي أرشيف المواضيع الغير مكتمله او المكرره او المنقوله و المخالفه 8 07-06-2010 10:32 AM

الساعة الآن 04:46 AM.