عيون العرب - ملتقى العالم العربي

العودة   عيون العرب - ملتقى العالم العربي > عيون الأنمي Anime > حوارات ونقاشات الانمي

حوارات ونقاشات الانمي قسم خاصة بنقاشات مسلسلات الانمي وحلقاتها واسرارها و تحليل جميع الشخصيات وابطال الانمي

Like Tree143587Likes
إضافة رد

LinkBack أدوات الموضوع انواع عرض الموضوع
قديم 02-20-2015, 07:14 PM

مقارنة بين ناروتو وهيناتا
Both characters have their individual merits and stories that helps me to empathise with them, but also give them character depths.

Naruto, on one hand, is the ultimate optimist, something to aspire to be. He sees the good in people to an extreme fault, pushing himself to ridiculous extremes, to the point of physical harm (a trait I like). He’s also not prone to angsting out in a way that makes me want to kick him, but his angsting ends up coming off quite reasonable. I don’t particularly agree with his idea that EVERYONE is redeemable, because there’s some people who are well and truly beyond the pale. I like his design as well, because whilst he was a massive unattractive dork with a snotty nose and personality to match. The growth from that, into the overconfident Naruto of early Shippuden, to the leader in the Shinobi World War, to the mature adult that approaches things realistically in the Last to a loving father and Hokage in the epilogue. It’s a great growth of character, and I’d take that over a manchild like Goku any day.

Hinata, on the other hand, is human beyond belief. She’s met with failure whenever she turns around and even when she strives to strengthen herself she falls short. She aspires to be stronger and takes a road to get there, forcing herself through the pain and suffering, and that’s truly admirable. While she’s not as openly optimistic as Naruto, she shares that trait and she expresses it in a different way, with her quite form of determination, constantly seeking to drive herself to her goals (becoming a strong kunoichi and walking beside Naruto). Not only that but comparing early Part 1 Hinata to late Part 2 Hinata shows just how far she’s come. During Part 1, she’s determined, but her confidence is very shoddy. Come the World War in Part 2, she’s developed the confidence to lead strangers, as well as covering for her supposedly more gifted cousin when his eye’s are overstrained. She stands strong against the inescapable odds, even though she knows herself to be horrendously underpowered in comparison, but still holds strong. I think that speaks volumes of her character. Not only that but she matures enough to the point where, upon hearing Naruto’s confession, she makes the smarter choice for her mission by going to the moon with Toneri, even knowing that it’ll have an impact on the man that she loves so dearly.
قديم 02-20-2015, 10:57 PM

sss =sasuke sakura sarada
^_^

قديم 02-20-2015, 11:05 PM

اقتباس:
المشاركة الأصلية كتبت بواسطة ملاك الهيوجا مشاهدة المشاركة
أفكر برسم صورة عائلية لاسرتي الناروهينا والساسوساكو في وقت لاحق لكني لا أحب التلوين. ثم جائتني هذه الفكرة لماذا لانشترك جميعا في رسمة واحدة للناروهينا والساسوساكو ..؟ للاسف انا استخدم الموبايل وليس اللابتوب وهو لايساعدني كثيرا من هذه الناحية (-_-)...ح0

انا قمت برسم رسمة لنا كفانز لناروهينا و ساسوساكو مسبقا
و انا اضع لها اللمسات الاخيرة

يقال اننعامة غرست راسها في التراب من الخجل
فستدمت برؤس
العرب
الله غالب

رد مع اقتباس
قديم 02-21-2015, 05:43 PM

حسنا بما انو الجميع بحب الرسم ناروهينا ساسوساكو قررت ان افتح نادي لرسم الثنائيات ناروهينا ساسوساكو طبعا يكون مسموح لمحبي الانمي المشاركة فيه اذا لم يكونو من محبي الثنائيان و هذا احسن من ان نقوم كلنا بجعل النقاش نقاش رسم الثنائيات
بدي رايكم بالفكرة

يقال اننعامة غرست راسها في التراب من الخجل
فستدمت برؤس
العرب
الله غالب

رد مع اقتباس
قديم 02-21-2015, 07:01 PM

افضل ان يكون النادي هنا حتى لا يتجاوز احدهم حدوده علينا في موضوع اخر موضوعنا هنا مضمون ومنيع ضد مفتعلي المشاكل
لهذا سيكون للنقاش وكل عضو هنا يرسم للثنائي يضع لنراه جميعا ويكون هناك تفاعل ضمن الموضوع
رد مع اقتباس
إضافة رد

مواقع النشر (المفضلة)

تعليمات المشاركة
لا تستطيع إضافة مواضيع جديدة
لا تستطيع الرد على المواضيع
لا تستطيع إرفاق ملفات
لا تستطيع تعديل مشاركاتك

BB code is متاحة
كود [IMG] متاحة
كود HTML معطلة
Trackbacks are متاحة
Pingbacks are متاحة
Refbacks are متاحة

المواضيع المتشابهه
الموضوع كاتب الموضوع المنتدى مشاركات آخر مشاركة
ناروتو , نيجي , ساسكي , تشوجي , ساكورا , اينو , هيناتا .... والمقبرة المحرمة Mя.ßłαčҜ أرشيف المواضيع الغير مكتمله او المكرره او المنقوله و المخالفه 64 01-04-2015 02:33 AM
بلييييييز ابي نهاية ساسكي+ساكورا ناروتو=هيناتا ๗ệאŜǿŝ๑ฤℓę أرشيف المواضيع الغير مكتمله او المكرره او المنقوله و المخالفه 42 02-25-2013 03:29 PM
ناروتو + هيناتا = ناروتو لهيناتا و بس ساسكي + ساكورا = حب قاتل يلبى قلبي أرشيف المواضيع الغير مكتمله او المكرره او المنقوله و المخالفه 7 10-19-2012 01:12 AM
هيناتا + ناروتو = ؟؟؟؟ ساكورا + ساسكى=؟؟؟؟ دمعة حزن عراقيه أرشيف المواضيع الغير مكتمله او المكرره او المنقوله و المخالفه 53 08-05-2012 12:02 AM
قصص تعلقة بالثنائيات ساسكي & ساكورا و ناروتو & هيناتا فقط ........ мίšš кόтόкό● أرشيف المواضيع الغير مكتمله او المكرره او المنقوله و المخالفه 22 02-05-2012 05:25 PM

الساعة الآن 05:11 AM.