عيون العرب - ملتقى العالم العربي

العودة   عيون العرب - ملتقى العالم العربي > عيون الاقسام الخاصة > مدونات الأعضاء

مدونات الأعضاء دفتر يوميات الأعضاء خاص بالعضو ذاته ولا يحق لأي عضو الرد أو التعقيب قسم يسمح للأعضاء بإضافة تدويناتهم اليومية الخاصة لمشاركتها مع مئات الآلاف من الاعضاء والزوار يومياً .. مدونات - مدونة

Like Tree91Likes
إضافة رد

LinkBack أدوات الموضوع انواع عرض الموضوع
قديم 04-07-2012, 03:16 PM

يَ زين التطنيش لا جا منك يا سارق قلبي !

‏كل انسآن يمُر ب فترهہ
لا يطيق مكآلمہَ آحدد
لا يجاوب الآ بكلمہ
ينجرح على شيّ تآفہ
حسساس جداً
عينآھہ تذرف في آيّ وقت = \

# فَ رفقاً بنا بَ هذھ المرحلہ ,. ^^
رد مع اقتباس
قديم 05-25-2013, 04:13 PM

My eyes widen .. As he walked closer to me .. Slowly .. Holding that full blooded sword .. Smiling like a crazy person .. I glance at his blood stained face .. one of his eyes was covered by his long bangs .. H-he .. He's .. Handsome ! What am I thinking ?! I should be freaking running for my life instead of looking at that freak !! I stood up and start running as fast as my feet can .. Don't look back .. I told myself .. Ouch !! what is that ! Its hard as a rock !!! I ran into something that made me fall .. I raised my face to look .. wha-?? .. what the ?? .. Its was him ! how could it be !! he was just behind me ?? His soft lips moved so those words can come out gently ' That looks painful .. ' My tears appeared as my lips were trempling .. he raised his arm in the air after he said : but I'm much nicer than letting you suffer like this .. Its over ! I closed my eyes giving up for death ! Its been a while now ! am I .. dead ? I open my eyes to see his smiley face looking at me .. WHAT ? he took the hit instead of me ?? I looked at his body .. the .. the sword is .. through his .. chest ! he .. he's bleeding ! no .. no no no !! it can't be ! you c annot die ! not yet ! your dream .. remember ? you didn't achieve your dream ! you're not Hokage yet ! you can't Die !! not for me ! That was when I screamed as loud as my voice can get .. " NARUTO !!! "

‏كل انسآن يمُر ب فترهہ
لا يطيق مكآلمہَ آحدد
لا يجاوب الآ بكلمہ
ينجرح على شيّ تآفہ
حسساس جداً

رد مع اقتباس
قديم 05-25-2013, 07:49 PM

I'm on my way to that place .. to hell .. ' ugghh its midnight dude ! why are y…… " you're interrupting my thoughts suigetsu .. " ! After a while .. we arrived .. I take a look at that huge gate .. it sure bring back memories .. heh .. the leaf village eh ? this name is going to be Forgotten by the dawn .. " suigetsu .. Jugo .. wait here .. I'd like to go first .. " I said ordering .. 'ugh you just like to order people around don't you ! ' suigetsu said complaining .. as usual .. I ignored that dobe and started walking through the gate .. I looked around .. its quiet .. the moon was full .. just like that night three years ago .. I look at the houses .. the shops .. all the lights were out .. it was only the light in my eyes that was sparkling .. " When does a ninja strike? a ninja waits until the time is right. when the enemy sleeps and drops his guard. when his weapons lay forgotten in the stillness of the night. that is the moment for a ninja to strike. Amaterasu ! " I whispered .. as the black flames started to burn the village .. the blood flowed of my eye .. it burns but its fine since its erasing the damn leaf village ! ' we heared the screams so we came sasuke ! ' suigetsu said .. I smiled " let's kill them ! " the ninjas are coming out of their burning houses .. trying to get close to me .. but seriously .. can they ? I jump on a high bridge and raise my hand .. I'll use my special jutsu .. this is for you .. big brother .." kirin " .. the lighting dragon hit the Hokages place .. " suigetsu .. " I called .. he looked at me and made the hand sign for the water dragon jutsu .. I mixed my chidori lightning with it so it becomes stronger .. it killed every living thing it touched .. how awesome ! " YOU BASTARD ! " hmm ? that voice isn't strange at all .. " Rasengan ! " I jumped dodging the strike of his .. " too slow " I said smiling .. then I pulled my sword with a fast move and stabed naruto " chidori stream " !! naruto fell down .. he's not dead yet .. sakura ran fast and started to heal his wound .. crying as usual .. annoying .. crying baby .. ! after a long time of fighting .. my chakra is at it limit .. I need a medical ninja .. I look around .. naruto is hanging from a tree bleeding at my left .. in front of me lays sakura and sai breathless .. and at my left there's the team that known as .. Team Ino-shika-cho .. "you reached your goal sasuke " suigetsu said .. I stood up hardly with a smile on my face .. itachi nii-san .. Rest In Peace ...

‏كل انسآن يمُر ب فترهہ
لا يطيق مكآلمہَ آحدد
لا يجاوب الآ بكلمہ
ينجرح على شيّ تآفہ
حسساس جداً

رد مع اقتباس
قديم 09-21-2013, 10:32 AM

هل حقاً وجب عليك الذهاب؟ انه شيء غريب فعلا.. ﻻنه من بين جميع هؤلاء الناس الذين يعيشون في العالم.. انت كنت تعلم مدى شعوري بالوحدة، كنت تعلم مدى عمق جرحي، والاهم انك كنت الوحيد الذي يملك الدواء الذي كنت احتاجه. ولكنك احتفظت به لنفسك بانانية، لم اتمكن من فهم هذا الامر قبل اﻻن . فانا كنت اغض بنظري عن اخطائك بسبب عشقي لك! كنت مثاليا جدا او .. هذا ما كنت اظنه! مضحك جدا هذا الموقف .. كل حبيبة لك اخبرتني بعد ذهابك انه لو كان احد يستحقك بجد.. فتلك ستكون انا.. ولكن انت لم تعطني ابدا الفرصة لاثبت لك هذا .. ولكنك اعطيتني شيئا اكبر.. ذلك الشيء هو المفهوم الحقيقي لمعنى العشق و الاحترام. تغيرت جذريا بسببك.. اثرت في اخﻻقك العالية، تعلقك بدينك وبربك، صدقك وبياض قلبك.. مع انك قد رحلت اﻻ انني لن انساك طال ما حييت.. احبك...

‏كل انسآن يمُر ب فترهہ
لا يطيق مكآلمہَ آحدد
لا يجاوب الآ بكلمہ
ينجرح على شيّ تآفہ
حسساس جداً

رد مع اقتباس
إضافة رد

مواقع النشر (المفضلة)

أدوات الموضوع
انواع عرض الموضوع

تعليمات المشاركة
لا تستطيع إضافة مواضيع جديدة
لا تستطيع الرد على المواضيع
لا تستطيع إرفاق ملفات
لا تستطيع تعديل مشاركاتك

BB code is متاحة
كود [IMG] متاحة
كود HTML معطلة
Trackbacks are متاحة
Pingbacks are متاحة
Refbacks are متاحة

المواضيع المتشابهه
الموضوع كاتب الموضوع المنتدى مشاركات آخر مشاركة
●●» ™{رسمتـي :" قررة. الرحيــــل ولكــــن اللي الأبـــــــد}«--●● موسيقاي ابكت السماء x لوحات فنية و خط عربي 5 09-15-2011 03:22 PM
●] أבـيِـانّــاً! ●●●بـُينـِي ●●وبينكَ ..~ نبض دائم مواضيع عامة 8 09-04-2010 07:17 AM
.:.|!|●●●● عِندَمآ تكَـوُن الحَيـآهْـ مُـــًجـرَد نُقط ●●●●|!|.:. الحر2010 مواضيع عامة 0 04-09-2010 10:50 AM
●●●عودة الظاهرة رونالدو وماذا حصل لمتيم البرازيل؟ ●●● ظل الكيو كو شن كاي رياضة و شباب 0 08-31-2009 05:46 AM
●°°●•-«["أهَمٌيٌةْ المَرأَهْ فِيْ الإسْلآمْ"]»-•●°°● ‏ مَنفىّ ❝ مواضيع عامة 8 01-21-2009 12:56 AM

الساعة الآن 06:17 AM.