عيون العرب - ملتقى العالم العربي

العودة   عيون العرب - ملتقى العالم العربي > عيون الاقسام الخاصة > دورات عيون العرب ♣ > دورات الفوتوشوب

دورات الفوتوشوب قسم خاص بدورات الفوتوشوب المقدمه من عيون العرب لجميع الاعضاء والزوار

LinkBack أدوات الموضوع انواع عرض الموضوع
Prev المشاركة السابقة   المشاركة التالية Next
قديم 01-15-2023, 06:46 AM

This is great

Photography has indefinitely dedicated a fulfilling facet in my daily life. In Junior High  you could search me carrying a thirty five mm Kodak camera in my hands snapping keepsakes of my favorite relatives and flowers, and the luscious scenery within the smallish seaport city in the north Virginia Bay where my relatives and I went to school. The thing my dad taught me grew over time laterally into a finite skill of a guru which I followed, studying magazine pictures, paintings and clothing photoshoots in my teenage and young adult life.  not long afterwards, I initiated assimilating a highly sought wedding photography life plan filled with contrasting nudges and adventurous energies had already began to flower and shine out all around my photography jobs. For the foreseeable future I will always be a full time referenced and prize taking Seattle Located Wedding popular photographer and travel about the complete Seattle and all of Washington. I am also a sought out Washington state business Photographer. Tell your friends to share my new site in order to discover more to share with outhers: tuckahoe plantation wedding
رد مع اقتباس

مواقع النشر (المفضلة)

تعليمات المشاركة
لا تستطيع إضافة مواضيع جديدة
لا تستطيع الرد على المواضيع
لا تستطيع إرفاق ملفات
لا تستطيع تعديل مشاركاتك

BB code is متاحة
كود [IMG] متاحة
كود HTML معطلة
Trackbacks are متاحة
Pingbacks are متاحة